Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

‘I Want To Become A P0rn Star’ ,slay Queen Declares As She Uploads Nudde Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Want To Become A P0rn Star’ ,slay Queen Declares As She Uploads Nudde Photos (3821 Views)

‘I Want To Become A P0rn Star’ , Slay Queen Declares Uploads Nudde Photos / I Want To Become A P0rn Star’ , Slay Queen Declares As She Uploads Nudde Photos / ‘I Want To Become A P0rn Star’ , Slay Queen Declares As She Uploads Nudde Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Want To Become A P0rn Star’ ,slay Queen Declares As She Uploads Nudde Photos by Nigeriapen1: 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
News By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

Things are moving wrongly today if I should say as people come out always to rubbish mistakes that they have done it themselves.

Recently, A popular slay Queen shares Raunc#y photos on facebook as she declared her intention to be a P0rn star

Things we see on Social Media every day, we begin to wonder if Social Media has indeed impacted the world positively.

This is some Lagos boy WCW oo .. �

See More S*xy Photos below.....

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/i-want-to-become-a-p0rn-star-slay-queen-declares-as-she-uploads-nudde-photos-on-facebook/

Lalasticlala
Re: ‘I Want To Become A P0rn Star’ ,slay Queen Declares As She Uploads Nudde Photos by Nigeriapen1: 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
Re: ‘I Want To Become A P0rn Star’ ,slay Queen Declares As She Uploads Nudde Photos by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
ehen go an meet kingblactuk na

Re: ‘I Want To Become A P0rn Star’ ,slay Queen Declares As She Uploads Nudde Photos by milemimi93(m): 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
Op next time include grapic pics please..

I just lost appetite in what I was eating
Re: ‘I Want To Become A P0rn Star’ ,slay Queen Declares As She Uploads Nudde Photos by AstroG: 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
See as She dy Like All these Suya Sticks sad

Re: ‘I Want To Become A P0rn Star’ ,slay Queen Declares As She Uploads Nudde Photos by habsydiamond(m): 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
At least she get future ambition....she no need to declare am like pesin wey dey declare him assets.....shebi dem get association for Nigeria. Over to their president....
Re: ‘I Want To Become A P0rn Star’ ,slay Queen Declares As She Uploads Nudde Photos by brightahia(m): 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
her life, her choice
most girls hv nothing to offer other than SEX

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant / Message To SHY Guys / Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.