Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? (3700 Views)

Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online / Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 30, 2020
Please guys or ladies. When you show interest in a lady whether you have told her plainly or you haven't but she knows you like her and she immediately starts demanding things like food, clothes and cosmetics. I know impressing a lady with money is vain but can there be a possibility that she truly likes you but she just want to ask. And is it true that they use those demands to test if you truly love them?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? by Kriss216: 10:14am On Dec 30, 2020
You’ve been monetized by a hoe, bro!

21 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? by Henrywalker: 10:15am On Dec 30, 2020
When a lady like/loves you, she would be the one to spend on you. Unfortunately, she knows that you like her and she's already taking advantage of it. tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? by pyyxxaro: 10:21am On Dec 30, 2020
See ur Moniker SAVEMELORD

She never begin deal with u , u don de beg baba God make e save you grin

8 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? by AfroKnight: 10:22am On Dec 30, 2020
It’s true love bro. cheesy

Congrats

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 30, 2020
love died s long time ago
wake up

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? by Lamasta(m): 10:28am On Dec 30, 2020
Don't fall mugu bro, receive sense in Jesus name

6 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? by debbydams(f): 10:29am On Dec 30, 2020
pyyxxaro:

kai na grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? by backbone503(m): 10:32am On Dec 30, 2020
Love is inversely proportional to demand. I girl that truly loves you will demand less (at least materially) from you, particularly if she knows you don't have much.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? by Omihanifa: 10:34am On Dec 30, 2020
She wants to open office on your head o

4 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 30, 2020
pyyxxaro:

lol u funny
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? by Debzempire(f): 10:41am On Dec 30, 2020
She knows you like her and she wants to take advantage of that.... that's a major red flag...

5 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? by Makavelli25: 10:45am On Dec 30, 2020
One word

SIMP
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? by Nehyooh(m): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2020
Debzempire:
She knows you like her and she wants to take advantage of that.... that's a major red flag...
May God bless you for saying the bitter TRUTH !

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 30, 2020
PopSmoke:
love died s long time ago

wake up
wow! who killed our love?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? by gfon(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2020
I threw the word love in the thrash a long time ago,these days na FWB things,if i see you trying to get too emotional or demanding,i go just turn on my GHOST MODE Like phyno
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 30, 2020
Makavelli25:
One word

SIMP
Nah I'm not coz I've not heeded to the demands thank u....
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? by seanwilliam(m): 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
SaveMeLord:
Please guys or ladies. When you show interest in a lady whether you have told her plainly or you haven't but she knows you like her and she immediately starts demanding things like food, clothes and cosmetics. I know impressing a lady with money is vain but can there be a possibility that she truly likes you but she just want to ask. And is it true that they use those demands to test if you truly love them?
with the bolded, you’re a gonner.. u go learn the bitter way .. you’re saying her mind as if na u Dey create her thoughts
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
Your Username is savemelord and you dey put hand for woman matter. E go tey before you get sense.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? by SarutobiEky(m): 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
Op. Love sank with the Titanic.
Use your upper.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? by blinking001(m): 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
It means that you're very stupid.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? by ebhaleleme51490: 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
Op. Love sank with the Titanic.Use your upper.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? by SOZINN: 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
Guy Dem full everywhere na
Don't fall mugu abeg
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? by Freemejoor(f): 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
Simpdetector please come..
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? by GOOOGLE504(m): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
Run while you still can!!!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? by ChingaOne: 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
It means you are in business of twenty first century
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? by HomerTimpson: 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
SaveMeLord:
think bout it..you have feelings for her so will you disturb her for your basic needs ? will you nag if she can't even meet those needs?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
Most times she does not love or care for you. He someone her devotion is for. She will is demands to frustrate you.

Find your way and bail or demand bedmatics regularly too. If she does not fulfill her bed side of things, bail.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? by Dliquidmetal(m): 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
SaveMeLord:

Nah I'm not coz I've not heeded to the demands thank u....
stop living in denial my dear friend,she dosent love you o she wan dey use you cashout because you were she don know say you dey trip for her. This kind person no go even add anything to your life and career but they would keep taking and taking(sex,money etc) till you can't provide again b4 she port to another potential simp and so the circle goes.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
SaveMeLord:
It's not their FAULT.
They were brought up that way in Africa.
This is due to the Generational Poverty that has besieged too many African Families for Long.

Please, assist them.
Even if it means opening a Provision PLAZA for her.
Mind you her sisters are also right behind her coming.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
EVILFOREST:

It's not their FAULT.
They were brought up that way in Africa.
This is due to the Generational Poverty that has besieged too many African Families for Long.

Please, assist them.
Even if it means opening a Provision PLAZA for her.
Mind you her sisters are also right behind her coming.
hmn nicely orchestrated sarcasm
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
Henrywalker:
When a lady like/loves you, she would be the one to spend on you. Unfortunately, she knows that you like her and she's already taking advantage of it. tongue

Wisdom

U get brain for thinking

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Wet Pussy Of My Senior Office Girl / She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic / My Friend's Wedding Committee Of Friends, Whtat Are The Things I Need To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.