Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? (2526 Views)

Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help, How Much Is The Annual Rent For Ihs Tower / Please Nairalanders, Help Me Check This Quotation By An Engineer / Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Switsex(f): 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
I'm a yearly tenant, who is occupying a one bedroom apartment in my compound. My rent got expired on 31st July. I pleaded with my landlord to give me some little time since I'm yet to be paid salary.

I got my salary very late in august which I decided to pay half of the rent which is 35k, hoping to complete the full rent by the next month. My boss has been owing me last month salary.

I travelled over the weekend with our last born who stays here with me. On coming back yesterday I found my apartment locked, on enquiring from the tenants they told me the landlord came over the weekend and locked up my apartment. I headed straight to see the landlord.

On getting to his compound, I met him in front of his house. I tried pleading with him, giving him reasons why I'm yet to pay up the rent. He asked me to leave his house and come back whenever I have the rent.

As I'm typing this, I'm still confused and devastated on how to go about it. I have been crying at work since morning. I really don't know what to do and my salary is not coming anytime soon.

I believe the landlord is not treating me fairly but what do I do?? I need advice from you all please!

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Switsex(f): 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
Moderators please help
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by ShenTeh(m): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
You don't need advice, you need money.

17 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Switsex(f): 12:38am On Oct 09, 2018
ShenTeh:
Yes I need money. But denying me access to my apartment is so wrong.

Thanks for ur concern
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Switsex(f): 12:39am On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by python2gbera: 2:51am On Oct 09, 2018
Your landlord must be Igbo.. Who rejects sweetsex?.. Why not try out your most effective option and stand a chance of being a landlady.

-python2

3 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Switsex(f): 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
python2gbera:
Your landlord must be Igbo.. Who rejects sweetsex?.. Why not try out your most effective option and stand a chance of being a landlady.

-python2

I don't wanna be a landlady please. This isn't a joking matter Biko

4 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Switsex(f): 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Thanks for ur concern anyway!
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by python2gbera: 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
Switsex:

I don't wanna be a landlady please. This isn't a joking matter Biko
Are you Igbo?
-python2
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Switsex(f): 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2018
python2gbera:
Are you Igbo?
-python2
yes.
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by diebuhari1: 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2018
Be true to your username and give him sweet sex
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by python2gbera: 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
Switsex:
yes.
I'm sorry, I can't help.
-python2
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Switsex(f): 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
python2gbera:
I'm sorry, I can't help.
-python2
Ok, thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Arda1000(m): 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
Dear get a lawyer this is a small case na
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Ezeego1(m): 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
ShenTeh:
lol I swear!
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Ezeego1(m): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
Arda1000:
what can a lawyer do? Btw, money is involved when seeking help of a lawyer.

It's only MONEY that can set her free
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Ezeego1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
@op. You're among those zombie that voted for buhari abi? Lolllllllll enjoy the change.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Switsex(f): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ezeego1:
@op. You're among those zombie that voted for buhari abi? Lolllllllll enjoy the change.

What has dis got to do with my predicament ?
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Switsex(f): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2018
Arda1000:

How do I get a lawyer? Moreover, ain't ready to make any case. Is the lawyer going to charge me?
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Arda1000(m): 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ezeego1:
what can a lawyer do? Btw, money is involved when seeking help of a lawyer.

It's only MONEY that can set her free
yea dats the thing,i was just thinking she might know any,but a lawyer gotta charge her though
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Arda1000(m): 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
Switsex:

How do I get a lawyer? Moreover, ain't ready to make any case. Is the lawyer going to charge me?

getting a lawyer is not hard na,you can ask 4 any law office its scatterd over every city but the issue wil be money,but locking the house with ur property inside is an offence which u can arrest him if know people,atleast show him u know ur right

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Switsex(f): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
Arda1000:
getting a lawyer is not hard na,you can ask 4 any law office its scatterd over every city but the issue wil be money,but locking the house with ur property inside is an offence which u can arrest him if know people,atleast show him u know ur right

Thanks for your input. I appreciate!
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Arda1000(m): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
Switsex:

welcome
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Switsex(f): 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
Switsex:
I'm a yearly tenant, who is occupying a one bedroom apartment in my compound. My rent got expired on 31st July. I pleaded with my landlord to give me some little time since I'm yet to be paid salary.

I got my salary very late in august which I decided to pay half of the rent which is 35k, hoping to complete the full rent by the next month. My boss has been owing me last month salary.

I travelled over the weekend with our last born who stays here with me. On coming back yesterday I found my apartment locked, on enquiring from the tenants they told me the landlord came over the weekend and locked up my apartment. I headed straight to see the landlord.

On getting to his compound, I met him in front of his house. I tried pleading with him, giving him reasons why I'm yet to pay up the rent. He asked me to leave his house and come back whenever I have the rent.

As I'm typing this, I'm still confused and devastated on how to go about it. I have been crying at work since morning. I really don't know what to do and my salary is not coming anytime soon.

I believe the landlord is not treating me fairly but what do I do?? I need advice from you all please!

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Bannylove13: 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
Switsex:

Your landlord is Yoruba ?

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Switsex(f): 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bannylove13:

Your landlord is Yoruba ?
No, He's an Igbo man same tribe with me.
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Alariiwo: 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
You never reach to marry?

Just look at the bigot up there asking if the landlord is Yoruba..

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by JeanBoKassa: 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
Pls pay up ur rent, the house wasn't build with loan.

Ur boss should be blamed.

From July to October, haba the landlord done try.

Simply put get a friend of his he listen to and persuade him to talk to him on ur bhalf, I believe he will soft pedal

And if so use 2wks to rally around resources and pay up.
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by python2gbera: 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
-python2
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Switsex(f): 10:27am On Oct 17, 2018
python2gbera:

I knew it, didn't I ?..

Shitbowls for a reason. Would rather flush my help down the drain. Help my ass!

-python2

You knew what I don't get you please!
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Switsex(f): 10:33am On Oct 17, 2018
JeanBoKassa:
Pls pay up ur rent, the house wasn't build with loan.

Ur boss should be blamed.

From July to October, haba the landlord done try.

Simply put get a friend of his he listen to and persuade him to talk to him on ur bhalf, I believe he will soft pedal

And if so use 2wks to rally around resources and pay up.

Ok thanks!... Trying to raise some money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Mega City Plots Allocated.all For Grasp(kaduna South) / Two Bedroom Flat For Sale At T.O.S BENSON ESTATE IKORODU / Roofing: American Fibreglass Roofing Shingles Available Now In Lagos And Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.