Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,650 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? (2504 Views)

Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help, How Much Is The Annual Rent For Ihs Tower / Please Nairalanders, Help Me Check This Quotation By An Engineer / Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Lloydfather(m): 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I'll advice you to halt sending and read the screenshot above.

Honestly, me think the story isn't adding up!

OP claimed to be yearly tenant that has already paid 50% of annual rent that began July, that is 6 months of the 12 months.

We are in October, meaning the rent she/he did pay is 3 months of the valid 6 months.

I don't think any LANDLORD will lock a tenant out with valid rent running irrespective.

Secondly, I think someone offered to give her free legal assistance but OP seem to relegate that, trust me it is a red flag.

BTW OP claimed in some old post that she/he is from wealthy home, that shows OP isn't a honest person.

Dear OP @switsex please come clean

@Mynd44 over
the 2 monikers are the same person.
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lloydfather:
What a shame
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by mrsheddy(m): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2018
Lloydfather:

Incredible.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Switsex(f): 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
mrsheddy:

If you truly and honestly need help, the money I will send to you will be a blessing to you but if reverse is the case, you will forever be a begger .

You will receive alert before the day runs out.

Good day sir, I saw 4k in my account just dis morning. I waited all through yesterday I didn't get the alert so I decided to check dis morning.

I want to believe you're the person. Thanks so much, May God reward you abundantly. Your cup will never run dry!

God bless!
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Switsex(f): 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lloydfather:

Smh! May God help you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Uncompleted 4 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale In Ikorodu Town Off Ijede Road (n10m) / 200ah/24v Deep Cycle Battery / Looking For A Self Contain Apartment In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.