Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,824 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! (10299 Views)

Corona Virus Is Greater Than Yahweh And Allah / The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Proverbs Of Otem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by nattyspice: 10:03am On Nov 18, 2018
johnw47:

now they are dead, no longer exist, some gods

there are many false god's
your dog can be your god if you want

Yahweh inclusive

2 Likes

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by 0temSapien: 10:13am On Nov 18, 2018
nattyspice:

Yahweh inclusive
Actually, dead gods all exist in other places. Living souls don't ceasebto exist. Once you exist, you exist forever and ever. Currently, Yahweh is captured, alongside thousands of gods of religions, in a spiritual cage.

2 Likes

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by samisj4real(m): 10:58am On Nov 18, 2018
OtemAtum:
Yes, they must bow! I Otem, the destroyer of the philosophies of Yahweh and Allah have come with Authority to remove the deceptions of these evil gods from the face of the world. I have come to erase the evil and deceptive philosophies in their holy books.
May God in his infinite mercy show himself to you the way he did to SAUL.

Sure you have respect for your father but you don't have respect for the creator of your father.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by 0temSapien: 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
samisj4real:
May God in his infinite mercy show himself to you the way he did to SAUL.

Sure you have respect for your father but you don't have respect for the creator of your father.
My father was not created by Yahweh. If at all I would ascribe a creator to my father, then it is Ohomorihi, the chief god of my land I would ascribe that to, not a strange and borrowed Chrisitian god called Yahweh.
As a matter of fact, the gods didn't create the souls, but only the body. So Yahweh, one of the gods, can never be said to have created any soul, because he is a mere god, just like you and I.

The souls of everyone and everything in the multiverse existed right from the beginning. All souls are within God Almighty, the creator of Yahweh, Allah, etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by nattyspice: 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
0temSapien:
Actually, dead gods all exist in other places. Living souls don't ceasebto exist. Once you exist, you exist forever and ever. Currently, Yahweh is captured, alongside thousands of gods of religions, in a spiritual cage.
I am here to learn and grow.But i am more interested in the bori cult.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by samisj4real(m): 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
0temSapien:
My father was not created by Yahweh. If at all I would ascribe a creator to my father, then it is Ohomorihi, the chief god of my land I would ascribe that to, not a strange and borrowed Chrisitian god called Yahweh.
As a matter of fact, the gods didn't create the souls, but only the body. So Yahweh, one of the gods, can never be said to have created any soul, because he is a mere god, just like you and I.

The souls of everyone and everything in the multiverse existed right from the beginning. All souls are within God Almighty, the creator of Yahweh, Allah, etc.
You this Ebira man man. What are you even typing self?

All what you're saying is senseless Bro
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by 0temSapien: 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
samisj4real:
You this Ebira man man. What are you even typing self?

All what you're saying is senseless Bro
You cannot understand an iota from what I'm typing because you have never been exposed to the truth of the Universe yet. I will give you a link. Once you read the whole truth from there, you will likely understand me. //www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

1 Like

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by samisj4real(m): 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
0temSapien:
You cannot understand an iota from what I'm typing because you have never been exposed to the truth of the Universe yet. I will give you a link. Once you read the whole truth from there, you will likely understand me. //www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
All is still bullshit. I have a Good news for you. The kingdom of God is @ hand & you ought to repent. In your closet just ask in the name of Jesus Christ that you want to know the truth & know him more, confess your sin & he'll reveal himself to you.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by johnw47: 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
nattyspice:

Yahweh inclusive

0temSapien:

the ramblings of the deluded

Isa_43:10  Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD(YAHWEH), and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

^^^ speaking of the true God
of course there are many false gods
otem is one of them, nutty could be another
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by 0temSapien: 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
samisj4real:
All is still bullshit. I have a Good news for you. The kingdom of God is @ hand & you ought to repent. In your closet just ask in the name of Jesus Christ that you want to know the truth & know him more, confess your sin & he'll reveal himself to you.
okay I've heard you. I wish the lightbof God which created Yahweh your god can reveal the truth to you. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by samisj4real(m): 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
0temSapien:
okay I've heard you. I wish the lightbof God which created Yahweh your god can reveal the truth to you. Peace.
Peace bro & God bless you abundantly as you seek him?
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by 0temSapien: 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
samisj4real:
Peace bro & God bless you abundantly as you seek him?
And in your journey seeking the truth, may ypu discover what os God, the creator of Yahweh your god. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by johnw47: 10:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
0temSapien:

Isa_43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD(YAHWEH), and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

read and learn
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
The truth has come to stay
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by johnw47: 11:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
OtemAtum:
The truth has come to stay

finally you have said something that is true:

johnw47:

Isa_43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD(YAHWEH), and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

read and learn
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by 0temSapien: 2:34am On Nov 24, 2018
All gods are subject to me, god Otem. Allah, Yahweh, Moloch, etc cannot rise up to my feet. I am Otem, the great god of truth.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by johnw47: 4:21am On Nov 24, 2018
0temSapien:
All gods are subject to me, god Otem. Allah, Yahweh, Moloch, etc cannot rise up to my feet. I am Otem, the great god of truth.

otem the great god of delusion
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 3:52am On Nov 25, 2018
Which of the gods can conquer me, god Otem? I have been placed over Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, El, Odin and other gods. They must bow at the sound of my name.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by johnw47: 4:52am On Nov 25, 2018
OtemAtum:
Which of the gods can conquer me, god Otem? I have been placed over Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, El, Odin and other gods. They must bow at the sound of my name.

i'm only a man but i conquer you otem every time we meet
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Ahasco(m): 11:40am On Nov 28, 2018
OtemAtum:

Geskia ne
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 11:40am On Dec 06, 2018
Learn the truth
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 9:17am On Dec 25, 2018
The truth is here
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 11:45am On Mar 10, 2019
You must learn
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 9:30am On Mar 24, 2019
The rock is here
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Ahasco(m): 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
yes oooo! learn the truth and dont be scared of anything

1 Like

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 3:49am On Mar 29, 2019
Yahweh remains caged
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 9:52am On Apr 04, 2019
Know the truth
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
Learn
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hmm
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by IMAliyu(m): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
God complex much?
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 10:40am On Apr 12, 2019
IMAliyu:
God complex much?
meaning?
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 7:53am On Apr 13, 2019
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tips To Overcome Going Late To Church / The Rapture : Who Will Be Caught Up With Christ At His Coming? - Olamide Obire / Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.