Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! (10244 Views)

Corona Virus Is Greater Than Yahweh And Allah / The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Proverbs Of Otem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
All religious gods like Jehovah, Allah, Moloch etc are subject to me Otem.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
Learn the truth
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by AllenforGOD(m): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
OtemAtum:
May the light of God Almighty reveal thr truth to you so that you could see that Yahweh your god is currently held captive in a spiritual cage.
young man peace.
God Almighty is YAHWEH and God alone.Jesus too is YAHWEH,"HOLY BLESSED TRINITY"
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Maynman: 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
AllenforGOD:
young man peace.
God Almighty is YAHWEH and God alone.Jesus too is YAHWEH,"HOLY BLESSED TRINITY"

Who created the trinity cheesy
And not to forget, Tertulian is a Montanist.
Indoctrinated sheep grin

Your religion thrives on ignorance cheesy

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by RoyalDiadems: 1:07am On Aug 26, 2022
OtemAtum:

I am a god in human flesh, sent to the world to show the way and to liberate souls from mind slavery,. I have conquered thousands of gods in the spiritual, including Yahweh and Allah. I am the,most powerful of all gods at these moment.
You Mikefrik are not a problem, you are only doing what you know how to do because of your ignorance of the spritual world. You said I can't handle you. What does that mean? I am not a god of evil but of good and the best way I can handle you is to care for you and your descendants and generations. I can only handle you with love and not by threats. Those I handle violently are the bad gods like Yahweh and Allah who put many minds in slavery to their books. Ask Yahweh, currently he is in a spiritual prison in which we have confined him and other thousands of bad gods to, for the ongoing liberation of minds. Peace. cool

If you care I'll send you a book "Occult Grand Master Now in Christ."

The Yahweh they put in prison is a fake Yahweh. The Jesus they put in prison for you to see is a fake Jesus. All your Spirit guides and demons are liars. Satan, who calls himself Chittanam is a deceiver.

You've been deceived. You're nothing but a human possessed by demons.

I decree salvation for you in Jesus mighty name!

Satan is wicked. He wants to destroy your soul. You're not a god. You're a mortal man possessed with many demons.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Be A Politician And Still Be A Genuine Christian / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings / Get Free Christian Ebooks For Ur Ebook Reader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.