Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World (4009 Views)

June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests / Top 10 States With The Most Easygoing Citizens In Nigeria / See The Fleet Of Intelligent Buses That Buhari Will Commission In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by Mujtahida: 4:38am On Oct 09, 2018
speedyGonzales:

Don't be so dramatic, the british don't care about Nigerians or Africans. They just care for themselves...

I agree that this behaviors are absurd but you could ask why did Germans follow Hitler to commit all the atrocities he committed during war 2, why did, why did Charles Taylor win election with the slogan "I kill your mama, I kill your papa, vote for me" and why do people follow "Pol Pot" with the number of people he killed.
In my view, is down to how the human psychology is easily manipulated with propaganda and fear, irrespective of what skin color the people are. In America for instance, so many people oppose single payer health care system that will bring free health care to everyone in the country because the healthcare insurances companies that profit too much from it feeds them good propaganda, despite the fact that it workers well is cheaper for everyone as applied in other countries like Canada, UK, Australia, etc.
Nigeria's seemingly stupidity is not extraordinary a combination of poor access to information, good propaganda, and good old fashion fear tactics will get people acting contrary to their self interest.
You do not know Hitler. All you know is the propaganda of the Jews on one of the greatest leaders the world has ever known.
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by Nobody: 4:55am On Oct 09, 2018
Rossikki:

Corruption is most certainly not worse under Buhari than under Jonathan, unless you've been living in a cave somewhere.

[/i] - John F. Kennedy

It is according to Transparency International and the US government which mentioned gargantuan corruption is still prevalent in all levels of government.
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 09, 2018
gaby:

Ooow okies..goed zo
Waar ben jij van Nederland?
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by gaby(m): 5:44am On Oct 09, 2018
Dutchbraht:

Waar ben jij van Nederland?

Nee, ik ben Nigeriaan..
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by orisa37: 6:48am On Oct 09, 2018
It's a Planet of Clumsy Idiots.
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by FarahAideed: 7:34am On Oct 09, 2018
tenmariner:

Your comments v just suggested d op may be right.. We are always presented with two devils but we accept who is of a lesser devil. What could be d diff btw a buhari and an atiku at this age and time. I feel we got our independence wrongly. The British guys although left at a good time but left a very poorly minded nigerians as far as leadership is concerned. No wonder Ahamadu Bello was against the independence motion in the 50s

Bro I am a realist and at this point non of the other names has what it takes to win even Buharis dog in the north ..lets be real Nigeria is still a parochial place where most people esp in the north and south west still vote based on primitive allegiances

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
FarahAideed:

Bro I am a realist and at this point non of the other names has what it takes to win even Buharis dog in the north ..lets be real Nigeria is still a parochial place where most people esp in the north and south west still vote based on primitive allegiances
Unfortunately you're right.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by somehow: 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
You actually think the leaders are the problem? The one and only problem in Nigeria is the citizens.

The leaders are only a reflection of the citizens.

Analyse an average Nigerian and you will discover the truth.
Dutchbraht:

Nigeria will remain a shithole for possibly even the next 100 years as long as the Atiku,Buhari,Tinubu,OBJ etc still have a say in how the country is run. How many decades did it take Singapore,Hong Kong,UAE and Malaysia to achieve the level of development they achieved?
The country is being pillaged at all levels local,state and federal. When do you think we will get 24 hours electricty,good sanitation system and a good road network.
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by somehow: 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
You Will choose the one that got rich by stealing Nigeria customs money for 20 years to become rich and still stole for 8 years as VP because he used the money to open HIS PERSONAL buinesses that employ those he stole from? What an intelligent person you're.

The sin of the other one is not stealing to do the same? Clap for yourself.
sexiestharam:
I am an intelligent Nigerian youth. I would have voted for Durotoye or Sowore or even Oby but my vote would be wasted. Do you know why? Because Nigerians are hungry. You give them 3,000 naira, they will vote for you. I was a Presiding Officer in the north in 2011. In their remote villages, just give them bread and tea or 100 naira. You get their votes. Knowing this fact, it is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that our next President is either Bubu or Atiku. I will not waste my vote in 2019. Buhari and Atiku are 2 evils but i would choose the evil that is smart and has a reputation of providing jobs. Therefore, i am atikulating in 2019. #Back2Daura.
People like you hate those who doesn't steal because he won't allow you steal too.
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by speedyGonzales: 4:07am On Oct 10, 2018
Mujtahida:

You do not know Hitler. All you know is the propaganda of the Jews on one of the greatest leaders the world has ever known.

dude locking people up in a camp and using them for experiments is unacceptable in my book, Jews or no Jews.
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by Mujtahida: 4:08am On Oct 10, 2018
speedyGonzales:

dude locking people up in a camp and using them for experiments is unacceptable in my book, Jews or no Jews.
Go study Hitler.
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by Nobody: 2:35am On Oct 11, 2018
somehow:
You actually think the leaders are the problem? The one and only problem in Nigeria is the citizens.

The leaders are only a reflection of the citizens.

Analyse an average Nigerian and you will discover the truth.
Citizens and leaders are responsible for the sorry state of the country.
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by orisa37: 6:39am On Oct 11, 2018
He is right. Nigerians are foolish, silly and ignorant. We are fake, fraudulent and Demon fearing. We are cunny, crude, conniving and very easily condescending and so we lack Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding which are of God, The Supreme Spirit..
Intelligence is the inter-link of Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding. Nigeria doesn't know how to pray to get it.
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by yahoodotcom: 6:48am On Oct 11, 2018
Dutchbraht:

Atiku will be worse than Buhari. If he wins, only the politicians will we happy during his tenure. And there will not be any anti-corruption war,at least EFCC targets APC enemies in their fake corruption war.
You are a buhari suporter. Atiku worse than buhari. I thought you wanted to be unbias, now i see because your landlord is losing
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by yahoodotcom: 6:53am On Oct 11, 2018
somehow:
You Will choose the one that got rich by stealing Nigeria customs money for 20 years to become rich and still stole for 8 years as VP because he used the money to open HIS PERSONAL buinesses that employ those he stole from? What an intelligent person you're.

The sin of the other one is not stealing to do the same? Clap for yourself.
People like you hate those who doesn't steal because he won't allow you steal too.
Another apc zombie. Buhari and his cabals are looting this country to oblivon. Nigerians have never experience this type of suffering that we are presently seeing. Why do you vote for buhari despite his ptf scandal?
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by somehow: 7:39am On Oct 11, 2018
yahoodotcom:

Another apc zombie. Buhari and his cabals are looting this country to oblivon. Nigerians have never experience this type of suffering that we are presently seeing. Why do you vote for buhari despite his ptf scandal?

Lame.

He stole nothing from ptdf, he has been in the opposition for years and has been probed by authorities. Nothing was linked to him. Say something new
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by somehow: 7:43am On Oct 11, 2018
Leaders didn't get there on their own, citizens got them there.
Dutchbraht:

Citizens and leaders are responsible for the sorry state of the country.
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
somehow:
Leaders didn't get there on their own, citizens got them there.
Not in Nigeria,godfathers decide who contest for the highest elective posts and Nigerians fall in line like sheep.
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by somehow: 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
And did the godfather also told the citizens who to vote for or voted on their behalf?
Dutchbraht:

Not in Nigeria,godfathers decide who contest for the highest elective posts and Nigerians fall in line like sheep.
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by Nobody: 2:11am On Oct 17, 2018
somehow:

Lame.

He stole nothing from ptdf, he has been in the opposition for years and has been probed by authorities. Nothing was linked to him. Say something new
Keep fooling yourself!All Nigerian politicians in PDP,APC and APGA are grade A looters
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by somehow: 8:09am On Oct 17, 2018
I won't toll that line with you, not all politician steal, if you have any evidence against Buhari,spill it!
Dutchbraht:

Keep fooling yourself!All Nigerian politicians in PDP,APC and APGA are grade A looters
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by bighorlus(m): 8:36am On Oct 17, 2018
I'm just tired of the country honestly. Because truly look at the options we have for 2019? Why not a fresh candidate? We know the elections will be won by rigging so its the best party with rigging capabilities that Will win not even our votes will count. Truly there was a country.
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
somehow:
I won't toll that line with you, not all politician steal, if you have any evidence against Buhari,spill it!
Show me your friends(Abacha,Babachir Lawal,Tinubu,Amaechi,Kyari.Dambazau,Ganduje etc) and I will tell you who you are. You can't surround yourselves with the biggest thieves in the country,protect them and defend them and not be a thief.

Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by somehow: 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
I have friends that drink and some smoke, we have known for years, yet i do not drink or smoke.

So therefore, your analogy is baseless!

Tell me all the people you keep as friends don't do what you don't do!

Dutchbraht:

Show me your friends(Abacha,Babachir Lawal,Tinubu,Amaechi,Kyari.Dambazau,Ganduje etc) and I will tell you who you are. You can't surround yourselves with the biggest thieves in the country,protect them and defend them and not be a thief.
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 18, 2018
[s]
somehow:
I have friends that drink and some smoke, we have known for years, yet i do not drink or smoke.

So therefore, your analogy is baseless!

Tell me all the people you keep as friends don't do what you don't do![/s]

BS
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by somehow: 11:26am On Oct 19, 2018
This act makes you less intelligent.
Dutchbraht:
[s]
BS
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 27, 2018
somehow:
This act makes you less intelligent.
You are on the same level with the dullard in Aso Rock.
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by Nobody: 2:39am On Oct 27, 2018
fastjett:
1000 and 1 percent we are all fools in this country so blind to so many things that does not matter. Eg Religion, tribe and gender. I dont care who solve my problems.
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by somehow: 4:01am On Oct 27, 2018
Yet he's your president? what does that make you? a least of all dullards. meaning you're the lowest in the ranks of dull people.s
Dutchbraht:

You are on the same level with the dullard in Aso Rock.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bokoharam Threatens To Kill Isa Patami / See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria / FG Moves To Assist Ekiti On Ecological Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.