Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World (4000 Views)

June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests / Top 10 States With The Most Easygoing Citizens In Nigeria / See The Fleet Of Intelligent Buses That Buhari Will Commission In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by gaby(m): 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
Dutchbraht:

Ja,ik spreken een beetje.

Ooow okies..goed zo
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by Rossikki: 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
Dutchbraht:

Nigerians praise their leaders(Oppressors) have you seen these happen any where else in the world. Leaders that loot all the money to build roads,provide electricity,education.
How did APC win Osun state,despite not paying salaries for more than a year. Why is Wike in Rivers state labelled "Mr Project' despite owing pensioners,despite receiving the highest allocation in the country.

We need the British to come back and rule the country. The way Nigeria is recycling the same leaders that have kept us in the perpetual shithole status for decades is why we are the least intelligent.

GO TO HELL, YOU FOREIGNER PRETENDING TO BE A NIGERIAN.

When the British were here for nearly a century, what did they do?

Why was Nigeria an underdeveloped bush at independence without running water, electricity, basic healthcare services, roads, or even a single university or power plant, after a whole century of British rule?

ALL THEY DID WAS LOOT OUR RESOURCES, and you have the AUDACITY to say they should come back and do what? JUST GET THE FUC.K OUT OF HERE.

Our leaders may be corrupt, but they are ONE THOUSAND TIMES BETTER than the colonialists. Get that basic fat into your thick skull.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by kYjelly2: 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
Rossikki:

GO TO HELL, YOU FOREIGNER PRETENDING TO BE A NIGERIAN.

When the British were here for nearly a century, what did they do?

Why was Nigeria an underdeveloped bush at independence without running water, electricity, basic healthcare services, or even a single university or power plant, after a whole century of British rule?

ALL THEY DID WAS LOOT OUR RESOURCES, and you have the AUDACITY to say they should come back and do what? JUST GET THE FUC.K OUT OF HERE.

You have come again with your false sense of patriotism.

bros, if you truly love your country as you seem to portray, then you'd support the OPs main point instead focusing on trivialities

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by Rossikki: 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
kYjelly2:

You have come again with your false sense of patriotism.

bros, if you truly love your country as you seem to portray, then you'd support the OPs main point instead focusing on trivialities

Bullcrap. His WHOLE intent was to call for a return of the colonialists, using our nation's ills as his excuse. Maybe he's a foreign plant, who knows?

The whole idea that British rule was 'better' is UTTERLY DISGUSTING, because it is predicated on LIES. The reason our grandparents and great grandparents left us with nothing, and were illiterate village peasants, was because the British LOOTED the economy for a century and put nothing back, with near zero investment in public education or anything else. FACT.

At least today, if you are fed up wth Nigeria, you have the education and skills to emigrate to the UK, US, China etc, thanks to post-colonial black govts' investment in mass public education. Our grandparents under the British didn't have that option. They were stark illiterates who knew nothing outside their village farms, thanks to colonial neglect. Thank your lucky stars for independence.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by kYjelly2: 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
Rossikki:

Bullcrap. His WHOLE intent was to call for a return of the colonialists, using our nation's ills as his excuse. Maybe he's a foreign plant, who knows?

that was not an his intent, but was just an exaggeration born out of the desperate situation we find ourselves in.

it's not everything that is the whites fault bro

now is the time to prove that we blacks can get it right, or wouldn't you agree?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by Rossikki: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
kYjelly2:

that was not an his intent, but was just an exaggeration born out of the desperate situation we find ourselves in.

now is the time to prove that we blacks can get it right, or wouldn't you agree?

Don't give me that bullshiit ''not everything is the whites' fault'' slaveboy line. I never said ANYTHING was ''their fault''. I simply asked the guy who requested they ''return to rule'' to GET THE FCK OUT OF HERE.

As for ''getting it right'', it will take SEVERAL DECADES MORE for Nigeria to become a developed country. Perhaps even a century. That is nothing to be ashamed of. Eighty percent of countries on earth are developing nations like Nigeria. It is our colonial mentality that makes us imagine that everywhere 'abroad' is Germany or USA. Meanwhile those are the exceptions in a world dominated by developing nations - the likes of Peru, Bangladesh, Sudan, India, Sri Lanka, Iran, Niger, Uganda, Chile, Turkey, Chad, Zambia, Albania, Jamaica, Mali, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Nepal, Burma, and Ethiopia amongst others. These are places which, to the average Nigerian, might as well not exist. Their white conditioned mind has told then the only places worth visiting, or learning about are Western Europe or the US. And if Nigeria is not like those two, then we have ''failed''. Disgusting way to look at the world, and life itself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
kYjelly2:

You understand my point. The call for the British to return was an exaggeration. I gave alternatives options Nigeria has to get back on the right path such as Sowore,Moghalu and Ezekwesili.
Imagine if someone like Ezekwesili is given a chance to be President or Moghalu highly educated intellectuals to rule over the country for just eight years.
What has recycling the same useless leaders like OBJ,Yaradua or Buhari achieved?And now Atiku wants to come back to power despite his past antecedents of massive corruption and patronising marabouts for power.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
Rossikki:

Don't give me that bullshiit ''not everything is the whites' fault'' slaveboy line. I never said ANYTHING was ''their fault''. I simply asked the guy who requested they ''return to rule'' to GET THE FCK OUT OF HERE.

As for ''getting it right'', it will take SEVERAL DECADES MORE for Nigeria to become a developed country. Perhaps even a century. That is nothIng to be ashamed of. Eighty percent of countries on earth are developing nations like Nigeria. It is our colonial mentality that makes us imagine that everywhere 'abroad' is like Germany or USA. Meanwhile those are the exceptions in a world dominated by the likes of Peru, Bangladesh, Sudan, India, Sri Lanka, Iran, Turkey, Afghansitan, and Ethiopia amongst others.

Nigeria will remain a shithole for possibly even the next 100 years as long as the Atiku,Buhari,Tinubu,OBJ etc still have a say in how the country is run. How many decades did it take Singapore,Hong Kong,UAE and Malaysia to achieve the level of development they achieved?
The country is being pillaged at all levels local,state and federal. When do you think we will get 24 hours electricty,good sanitation system and a good road network.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by Rossikki: 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
Dutchbraht:

Nigeria will remain a shithole for possibly even the next 100 years as long as the Atiku,Buhari,Tinubu,OBJ etc still have a say in how the country is run. How many decades did it take Singapore,Hong Kong,UAE and Malaysia to achieve the level of development they achieved?
The country is being pillaged at all levels local,state and federal. When do you think we will get 24 hours electricty,good sanitation system and a good road network.

Why do self haters like you always mention the same 3 or 4 Asian Tigers when displaying your hatred for yourselves? Are those the only countries on earth? You should have hundreds of examples, not just three. Leave the UAE out of it because that is a tiny nation of two million with bucketloads of oil. The 3 or 4 Asian tigers were deliberately created by the West after WW2 to act as a capitalist barrier against rampaging Soviet communism. The west funded them tremendously, transferred technology and opened western markets to their products and manufactured goods in an unprecedented fashion. THAT WAS HOW THEY BECAME 'TIGER ECONOMIES'.

If it was due to their own 'genius' how come Burma and Cambodia are ''shithoies''? How come children are starving in North Korea? How come Nepal and Bangladesh are suffering serious underdevelopment? These are all brothers and neighbours of South Korea and Singapore. So why the huge difference in their level of development? It was the artificial intervention by the west in the tiger economies. Without that intervention, South Korea and Singapore would be no different from Burma and Cambodia.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
Rossikki:

Why do self haters like you alway mention the three or four Asian Tigers when displaying your hatred for yourselves? Are those the only countries on earth? You should have hundreds of examples, not just three. Leave the UAE out of it because that is a tiny nation of two million with bucketloads of oil. The three or four Asian tigers were deliberately created by the West after WW2 to act as a capitalist barrier against rampaging communism. The west funded them tremendously, transferred technology and opened western markets to their products and manufactured goods. THAT WAS HOW THEY BECAME 'TIGER ECONOMIES'.

If it was due to their own 'genius' how come Burma and Cambodia are ''shithoies''? How come children are starving in North Korea? How come Nepal and Bangladesh are suffering serious underdevelopment? These are all brothers and neighbours of South Korea and Singapore. So why the huge difference in their standard of development? It was the artificial intervention by the west in the tiger economies. Without that intervention, South Korea and Singapore would be no different from Burma and Cambodia.
Does that explain why Nigerian leaders looted looted $380 billion dollars since indepence. And why there is epidemic corruption of gargantuan levels at local,state and federal level?Why state governors do not account for security votes and we have the highest paid legislators in the world and Buhari awarded $25 billion secret contracts at NNPC.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6069230.stm

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by Rossikki: 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
Dutchbraht:

Does that explain why Nigerian leaders looted looted $380 billion dollars since indepence. And why there is epidemic corruption of gargantuan levels at local,state and federal level?Why state governors do not account for security votes and we have the highest paid legislators in the world and Buhari awarded $25 billion secret contracts at NNPC.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6069230.stm

Mumu. Did you ask how much the British looted between 1897 and 1960, before calling for them to return and rule you? By comparison the amounts THEY stole ran into several TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS in today's money.

Your brain only comes alive when it's time to hate and criticise your own people. But whites can come here and kill, destroy and loot your land, even cart off your ancient treasures to place in their museums, and give you a bible, and that would make you shut your eyes in prayer while they loot your country more, and when they go, you will be calling for them to come back to loot more. Olodo. Maybe they put some juju in that bible that turns you into a mumu whenever it comes to them.
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
Rossikki:

Mumu. Did you ask how much the British looted between 1897 and 1960, before calling for them to return and rule you? By comparison the amounts THEY stole ran into several TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS in today's money.

Your brain only comes alive when it's time to hate and criticise your own people. But whites can come here and kill, destroy and loot your land, and give you a bible, and that would make you shut your yes while they loot your country, and when they go, you will be calling for them to come back to loot more. Olodo.
Your #mumuneverdo. Keep blaming the white man for all your problems,even though he left you to misrule your country since 1960 and turn it into the poverty capital of the world, through some of the worst corruption ever seen by mankind.
The white man is why you don't have electricity,good sanitation,portable water,good road network and education facilities. He is also responsible for your leaders stealing $380 billion and keeping the money in Switzerland,USA,England,South Africa and UAE. Why don't you blame the South Africans as well when Nigerian leaders(Ibori,Odili,Alameishegha,Igbenideion etc) loot money to buy houses in Cape Town.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by Rossikki: 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
Dutchbraht:

Your #mumuneverdo. Keep blaming the white man for all your problems,even though he left you to misrule your country since 1960 and turn it into the poverty capital of the world, through some of the worst corruption ever seen by mankind.
The white man is why you don't have electricity,good sanitation,portable water,good road network and education facilities. He is also responsible for for your leaders stilling $380 billion and keeping the money in Switzerland.

OH SHUT IT, slaveboy. Since the white man left Nigeria, power generation, education, road and rail infrastructure, etc have risen by over 10,000 percent. FACT. WE ARE very LUCKY THEY WERE DRIVEN OUT.

We are not where we want to be yet, but WE HAVE COME A LONG WAY from where we were when they were here, misruling and looting the country.

Now shut your trap and be grateful for independence, because without that, YOU would today be an illiterate village farmer, hunter, or shoe shiner like your grandad was under British rule.
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
Rossikki:

OH SHUT IT, slaveboy. Since the white man left Nigeria, power generation, education, road and rail infrastructure, etc has risen by over 10,000 percent. FACT. WE ARE very LUCKY THEY WERE DRIVEN OUT.

We are not where we want to be yet, but WE HAVE COME A LONG WAY from where we were when they were here, misruling and looting the country.

Now shut your trap and be grateful for independence, because without that, YOU would today be a an illiterate village farmer, hunter, or shoe shiner like your grandad was under British rule.
How can you not have 24 hour electricity in the 21st century? You have armed robbers masquerading as leaders who have turned the treasury to their personal ATM.
Nigerian leaders when they get sick go to UK,for education they send their kid abroad. We have been stagnant since 1960 and not made any progress.
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by Rossikki: 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
Dutchbraht:

How can you not have 24 hour electricity in the 21st century? You have armed robbers masquerading as leaders who have turned the treasury to their personal ATM.
Nigerian leaders when they get sick go to UK,for education they send their kid abroad. We have been stagnant since 1960 and not made any progress.

First of all, MAJORITY OF COUNTRIES ON EARTH TODAY do NOT have ''24 hr power supply''. I once listed scores of nations here with links to their regular power outages and many were surprised, because to them it was ''only in Nigeria'' that they ''take light'.

You DULLARDS won't know this because for you, ''abroad'' means only Europe and the US - less than a sixth of the world population. If you travelled around the REAL WORLD, featuring countries of the type I mentioned above, you'd realise that Nigeria's problems are common to MAJORITY of nations on earth. Get rid of your colonial mentality. Take a trip to Honduras, Uganda, or Cambodia on your next trip overseas, instead of US or UK. See that majority of nations have issues. More Indians send their children to school overseas than Nigerians. Do you see Indians insulting their leaders because of that? I mean, you people should travel to the REAL WORLD. Then you might just end up not hating yourself and Nigeria so damn much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
Rossikki:

First of all, MAJORITY OF COUNTRIES ON EARTH TODAY do NOT have ''24 power supply''. I once listed scores of nations here with links to their regular power outages and many were surprised, because to them it was ''only in Nigeria'' that they ''take light'.

You DULLARDS won't know this because fpr you, ''abroad'' means only Europe and the US - less than a sixth of the world population. If you travelled around the REAL WORLD, featuring countries of the type I mentioned above, you'd realise that Nigeria's problems are common to MAJORITY of nations on earth. Get rid of your colonial mentality. Take a trip to Honduras, Uganda, or Cambodia on your next trip overseas, instead of US or UK. See that majority of nations have issues. Then you might just end up not hating yourself and Nigeria so damn much.
I love Nigeria,but I hate it's useless and satanically corrupt leaders. I hope to see a change in my lifetime,but I doubt it. I wept when I visited Nigeria this year after a ten year hiatus. Nothing had changed, it was worse than when I left in 2008. I realized the so called change was all propaganda.
Lagos has the worst airport in the world,the roads are still in terrible shape and the country still operates as a jungle without any law and order.
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by Rossikki: 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
Dutchbraht:

I love Nigeria,but I hate it's useless and satanically corrupt leaders. I hope to see a change in my lifetime,but I doubt it. I wept when I visited Nigeria this year after a ten year hiatus. Nothing had changed, it was worse than when I left in 2008. I realized it was all propaganda.
Lagos has the worst airport in the world,the roads are still in terrible shape and the country still operates as a jungle without any law and order.

Where and where did you go in Nigeria to know that ''nothing has changed''? Is Nigeria a single town or a village? How many airports have you been to ''in the world'' to know that Lagos Airport is the ''worst in the world''? Is your ''world'' not a ''world'' that comprises only the USA and Europe, throw in a couple of Asian countries? Ignorant little dunce. I will take you to some airports in the REAL WORLD that will make you BEG to be returned to Lagos Airport.

The problem as I say, is that your colonial mentality means you don't actually KNOW the world. You know a very TINY fraction of it, which you foolishly have come to regard as the 'whole world', like a baby asked to bathe himself who only washes his belly.
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
Rossikki:

Where and where did you go in Nigeria to know that ''nothing has changed''? Is Nigeria a single town or a village? How many airports have you been to ''in the world'' to know that Lagos Airport is the ''worst in the world''? Is your ''world'' not a ''world'' that comprises only the USA and Europe, throw in a couple of Asian countries? Ignorant little dunce. I will take you to some airports in the REAL WORLD that will make you BEG to be returned to Lagos Airport.

The problem as I say, is that your colonial mentality means you don't actually KNOW the world. You know a very TINY fraction of it, which you foolishly have come to regard as the 'whole world', like a baby asked to bathe himself who only washes his belly.
I went to Lagos,Oyo and Osun state during my stay.
Nigeria is the seventh largest oil producer in the world and still the poverty capital of the world. Nigeria has more people living in extreme poverty than India with almost ten times it's population.
It's satanically corrupt leaders have held the country in bondage for too long through their greed.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by profeazy: 12:20am On Oct 09, 2018
Rossiki is making perfect sense in my opinion but for being so combative and insultive towards Dutchbraht. Nigeria is work in progress. It is really myopic to claim we would be better off colonised. Nigeria's peace and progress is a wonder to many analysts seeing how well we have so far fared despite diversity. We can't be better off under colonisation. Those names you call as saviours may not necessarily be. Durotoye and Muoghalu could not reach a consensus agreement. They are just players who have not got opportunity to be where the bigwigs are. Realism as opposed to idealism dictates we work with an Atiku who would most likely regain our country from Buhari's failures. Nothing stops us from voting him out if he under performs come 2023. So, let's believe in our country if we wanna see it grow!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 09, 2018
profeazy:
Rossiki is making perfect sense in my opinion but for being so combative and insultive towards Dutchbraht. Nigeria is work in progress. It is really myopic to claim we would be better off colonised. Nigeria's peace and progress is a wonder to many analysts seeing how well we have so far fared despite diversity. We can't be better off under colonisation. Those names you call as saviours may not necessarily be. Durotoye and Muoghalu could not reach a consensus agreement. They are just players who have not got opportunity to be where the bigwigs are. Realism as opposed to idealism dictates we work with an Atiku who would most likely regain our country from Buhari's failures. Nothing stops us from voting him out if he under performs come 2023. So, let's believe in our country if we wanna see it grow!
When does the progress begin. We have been hoping and waiting for progress since 1960 and nothing has changed. Is it Atiku that was indicted for receiving $1.8 million dollars bribe from Siemens through his wife Jennifer account in America that will bring progress. Imagine the types of bribes he will collect if he should become President.
We need an Ezekwesili or a Moghalu to rule the nation.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by Rossikki: 12:40am On Oct 09, 2018
Dutchbraht:

I went to Lagos,Oyo and Osun state during my stay.

You went to 3 states out of 36, and from that concluded that ''nothing has changed in Nigeria since 2008''. Are you well at all?

Nigeria is the seventh largest oil producer in the world and still the poverty capital of the world. Nigeria has more people living in extreme poverty than India with almost ten times it's population.
It's satanically corrupt leaders have held the country in bondage for too long through their greed.

Go and study and research. Your problem is that you don't study and inquire. If you did you would realise that the oil income is mere peanuts for a country of 200 million people. Our annual budget is a mere 25 billion dollars. South Africa's annual budget is over 120 billion dollars. Nigeria is simply not as rich as many of you people think.

You mentioned UAE. UAE has larger oil reserves than Nigeria, and exports double what we do annually, and has a population of just 9 million people. Why will UAE not look like heaven? Yet you made a post wondering why Nigeria was not like UAE. I mean, you people are so pompous and loud in your criticism, yet you know nothing. Totally ignorant. What YOU should do, instead of blaming everyone else around you, is take a leaf from the INNOSONs of our country. The DANGOTEs of our country. People who against all odds, YET STILL believed in Nigeria. Invested in Nigeria, and set Nigeria on the road to economic diversification to make the country more prosperous.

In China, the largest employers of labour till today are mom and pop manufacturing outfits, set up in their home BACKYARDS. There they build everything from watches to handbags, which they export to places like Nigeria. Until WE take it into OUR HANDS individually, to help build this nation, and stop looking to foreigners to supply us with everything, but have the self-confidence and racial self esteem to BUILD FOR OURSELVES, you will still be here in thirty years time hoping the tiny oil money will make you become ''like UAE''.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 09, 2018
Rossikki:

Go and study and research. Your problem is that you don't study and inquire. If you did you would realise that the oil income is mere peanuts for a country of 200 million people. Our annual budget is a mere 25 billion dollars. South Africa's annual budget is over 120 billion dollars. Nigeria is simply not as rich as many of you people think.

You mentioned UAE. UAE has larger oil reserves than Nigeria, and exports double what we do annually, and has a population of 9 million people. Yet you made a post wondering why Nigeria was not like UAE. I mean, you people are so pompous and loud in your criticism, yet you know nothing. Totally ignorant. What YOU should do, instead of blaming everyone else around you, is take a leaf from the INNOSONs of our country. The DANGOTEs of our country. People who against all odds, YET STILL believed in Nigeria. Invested in Nigeria, and set Nigeria on the road to economic diversification to make the country more prosperous.

In China, the largest employers of labour till today are mom and pop manufacturing outfits, set up in their home BACKYARDS. There they build everything from watches to handbags, which they export to places like Nigeria. Until WE take it into OUR HANDS individually, to help build this nation, and stop looking to foreigners to supply us with everything, but have the self-confidence and racial self esteem to BUILD FOR OURSELVES, you will still be here in thirty years time hoping the tiny oil money will make you become ''like UAE''.

You are simply deluded!Why have you not said anything about the pillaging going in in local,state and federal level. Nigeria will never see progress unless this stops. And no single government since independence has done anything to hold those accountable for the massive heist that takes place on a daily basis.
We all thought Buhari was going to fight corruption through the propaganda we fell for hook line and sinker,because we were not born during his reign in the 80's.
Under his leadership corruption has worsened and he staffed his cabinet with several Ministers with weighty corruption allegations such as Amaechi,Fashola,Dambazau and Fayemi.
Under APC we witnessed the following corruption scandals:
1)Buratai multi million dollar Dubai mansion he bought through his'savings from his snake farm'
2) Dambazau $2 million mansion in Conneticut,USA that was exposed
3)$25 billion dollar NNPC contracts awarded without due process
4)Timpyre Sylva 48 houses returned to him
5)Pension thief, Maina brought secretly into the country and given a promotion
6)$43 million dollar Ikoyi orphan money
7)Babachir Lawal grasscutting scandal.
No single individual has been held to account.
Under Atiku corruption will have a free reign. How do you remain optimistic despite no progress being made in the corruption war or the economy?
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by socialmediaman: 1:17am On Oct 09, 2018
Dutchbraht:

Atiku will be worse than Buhari. If he wins, only the politicians will we happy during his tenure. And there will not be any anti-corruption war,at least EFCC targets APC enemies in their fake corruption war.

No president can be worse than one who has very little education, ethnic bigot, religious extremist, has never run a major successful business in his lifetime. Atiku achieved something on privatization that evolved the telecom sector in Nigeria, what has the tyrant in Aso Rock achieved?
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by sexiestharam(f): 1:24am On Oct 09, 2018
Y

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by socialmediaman: 1:25am On Oct 09, 2018
kYjelly2:
I feel your pain, truly!

It's a sad situation bro.

I'm sure if Obama or even Abraham Lincoln was contesting in another party for Nigerian Presidency, Nigerians would still vote for APC or PDP, then later turn around to say the country is not working.

I wonder if Nigerians are allergic to living a good life. Maybe having 24/7 electricity, good health care, working police and army, good roads, high speed rail... scares them

Something tells me that the core "street" Nigerian, would rather live in the jungle with monkeys than work to build a working society.

Trust is the problem. Before you get Nigerians to listen to you, you have to speak the language of Nigerians... you need to be eloquent, be knowledgeable, start a campaign of calumny against government for some years, sound believable, deploy a propaganda machinery and make some sacrifice like getting apprehended and jailed. Observe the likes of Obasanjo, Shehu Sani, Nnamdi Kanu etc. I need not mention legends like Mandela
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 09, 2018
[quote author=sexiestharam post=71911864 Because Nigerians are hungry. You give them 3,000 naira, they will vote for you. I was a Presiding Officer in the north in 2011. In their remote villages, just give them bread and tea or 100 naira. You get their votes. Knowing this fact, it is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that our next President is either Bubu or Atiku. I will not waste my vote in 2019. Buhari and Atiku are 2 evils but i would choose the evil that is smart and has a reputation of providing jobs. Therefore, i am atikulating in 2019. #Back2Daura. [/quote]

It was all my design!Impoverish the masses and give them crumbs from the table to get power over them.
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by kYjelly2: 1:35am On Oct 09, 2018
Rossikki:

As for ''getting it right'', it will take SEVERAL DECADES MORE for Nigeria to become a developed country. Perhaps even a century. That is nothing to be ashamed of. Eighty percent of countries on earth are developing nations like Nigeria. It is our colonial mentality that makes us imagine that everywhere 'abroad' is Germany or USA. Meanwhile those are the exceptions in a world dominated by developing nations - the likes of Peru, Bangladesh, Sudan, India, Sri Lanka, Iran, Niger, Uganda, Chile, Turkey, Chad, Zambia, Albania, Jamaica, Mali, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Nepal, Burma, and Ethiopia amongst others. These are places which, to the average Nigerian, might as well not exist. Their white conditioned mind has told then the only places worth visiting, or learning about are Western Europe or the US. And if Nigeria is not like those two, then we have ''failed''. Disgusting way to look at the world, and life itself.

How can you compare a country like ours blessed with a multitude of natural resources to Afghanistan, are you alright dude

Then you bring up India, like bro, we are not on India's level at all, they produce UPWARDS OF 300,000 MW of power while Nigeria produces a meager 4000-5000MW. If we can even reach India's level sef, I'll be happy, mtcheew undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by Rossikki: 1:40am On Oct 09, 2018
Dutchbraht:

You are simply deluded!Why have you not said anything about the pillaging going in in local,state and federal level. Nigeria will never see progress unless this stops. And no single government since independence has done anything to hold those accountable for the massive heist that takes place on a daily basis.
We all thought Buhari was going to fight corruption through the propaganda we fell for hook line and sinker,because we were not born during his reign in the 80's.
Under his leadership corruption has worsened and he staffed his cabinet with several Ministers with weighty corruption allegations such as Amaechi,Fashola,Dambazau and Fayemi.
Under APC we witnessed the following corruption scandals:
1)Buratai multi million dollar Dubai mansion he bought through his'savings from his snake farm'
2) Dambazau $2 million mansion in Conneticut,USA that was exposed
3)$25 billion dollar NNPC contracts awarded without due process
4)Timpyre Sylva 48 houses returned to him
5)Pension thief, Maina brought secretly into the country and given a promotion
6)$43 million dollar Ikoyi orphan money
7)Babachir Lawal grasscutting scandal.
No single individual has been held to account.
Under Atiku corruption will have a free reign. How do you remain optimistic despite no progress being made in the corruption war or the economy?

Corruption is most certainly not worse under Buhari than under Jonathan, unless you've been living in a cave somewhere.

Secondly, one thing you need to realise is that nations can prosper and develop in spite of corruption. Conversely, low levels of corruption do not guarantee development. On Transparency International's index, there are countries with as much, or nearly as much corruption as Nigeria, yet are farther ahead in development. Countries like Russia and Ukraine for instance. Conversely, Ghana, according to the index, is far less corrupt than China, India, Bosnia, Argentina etc, yet where are they in terms of development?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Perceptions_Index

So it is not ALL about corruption. Focusing solely on that allows people like you to shirk from your individual and collective responsibilities to the country. Citizen action. What are YOU doing to make the country better? ''Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country.'' - John F. Kennedy
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by kYjelly2: 1:46am On Oct 09, 2018
socialmediaman:

Trust is the problem. Before you get Nigerians to listen to you, you have to speak the language of Nigerians... you need to be eloquent, be knowledgeable, start a campaign of calumny against government for some years, sound believable, deploy a propaganda machinery and make some sacrifice like getting apprehended and jailed. Observe the likes of Obasanjo, Shehu Sani, Nnamdi Kanu etc. I need not mention legends like Mandela

I understand that people need to be able to point to a candidates history, which makes the fact that buhari is president "again" today even more shocking, since we all knew him ONLY as a former Dictator.

Look at Sowore, he has exposed more corruption cases than Mr. Anti-Corruption Buhari himself, using his media outlet Sahara Reporters. Love or hate Sahara, we know that they were on GEJ like white on rice and have been on Buhari's government. For instance, they exposed the fact that the military head was buying houses in Dubai in this government.

The guy built Sahara Reporters from nothing, unlike Buhari, who's achievements outside of politics are non existent.
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by kYjelly2: 1:54am On Oct 09, 2018
sexiestharam:
I am an intelligent Nigerian youth. I would have voted for Durotoye or Sowore or even Oby but my vote would be wasted. Do you know why? Because Nigerians are hungry. You give them 3,000 naira, they will vote for you. I was a Presiding Officer in the north in 2011. In their remote villages, just give them bread and tea or 100 naira. You get their votes. Knowing this fact, it is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that our next President is either Bubu or Atiku. I will not waste my vote in 2019. Buhari and Atiku are 2 evils but i would choose the evil that is smart and has a reputation of providing jobs. Therefore, i am atikulating in 2019. #Back2Daura.

Chai, poverty is really a bastard sha!

This same question of money politics was posed to Sowore, like how do you stop these evil men from buying voters.

I just wonder why a man will sell keep selling his life every 4 years for bread and rice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HSI_x7S-hg
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by socialmediaman: 2:15am On Oct 09, 2018
kYjelly2:

I understand that people need to be able to point to a candidates history, which makes the fact that buhari is president "again" today even more shocking, since we all knew him ONLY as a former Dictator.

Look at Sowore, he has exposed more corruption cases than Mr. Anti-Corruption Buhari himself, using his media outlet Sahara Reporters. Love or hate Sahara, we know that they were on GEJ like white on rice and have been on Buhari's government. For instance, they exposed the fact that the military head was buying houses in Dubai in this government.

The guy built Sahara Reporters from nothing, unlike Buhari, who's achievements outside of politics are non existent.

It doesn’t always work the first time, people at the grassroots have not resonated with his message yet, others see him as former APC propaganda tool against GEJ, but he should keep trying. Remember who came third during the SDP primaries that emerged MKO Abiola? It was Atiku Abubakar. He continued fighting for democracy, joined the G-34 group that was prominent at the fight for democracy during the Abacha era, which later metamorphosed into PDP. So it’s a process and I encourage him to work harder in the right direction, prove himself to Nigerians
Re: Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World by tenmariner: 4:06am On Oct 09, 2018
FarahAideed:
We are only looking for the surest way to send Buhari packing right now

Your comments v just suggested d op may be right.. We are always presented with two devils but we accept who is of a lesser devil. What could be d diff btw a buhari and an atiku at this age and time. I feel we got our independence wrongly. The British guys although left at a good time but left a very poorly minded nigerians as far as leadership is concerned. No wonder Ahamadu Bello was against the independence motion in the 50s

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Fight Food Poverty In Nigeria, Give Women Equity In Land Ownership / BREAKING!!! Empty Stadium As Buhari Storm Enugu (LIVE) / Who Remembers This 2015 Clip?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.