Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP (51584 Views)

Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo Over His Threat To Destroy The Fulanis / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / Abdulrazaq Abdulrahman, 100,000 Dump PDP For APC In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by iammo(m): 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
Eyah, you and wike went ahead to bring alimodu sheriff (2terms ANPP governor, buhari's in-law, boko haram key figure) to head and disrupt PDP. You connived to install weak controllable secondus, in favour of better southwest ex governors, You also wanted to install a weak candidate as party aspirant. Mr fayose all your games were purely selfish, and atiku saw through it and decided to buy off the whole system

5 Likes

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by SNIPER123: 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
cheesy
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Slimdoug(m): 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
Despite the odds, Atiku played a fast one and clinched the ticket without making any noise. That's a master planner.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by gift2xl: 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
JUST WANT TO CREAT SCENE OF RECORGNITION. Yeye? IF U DUMP PDP THEN NIGERIA WILL COLLAPSE ABI JUST MAKING NOISE. I THINK HIS BRAIN NEEDS CLEANSING

3 Likes

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by taurusmena1(m): 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
Why is it that the crop of polithieftians we have in Nigeria are all self centred.I'm highly disappointed in the person of fayose.please go.no man is an island

8 Likes

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by semyman: 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
Just don't dream of APC, no broom for rotten looters

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by asobo: 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
Fayose should please pack well oo... Was it not himself and Wike that brought Ali modu sheriff that distracted PDP. It was PDP elders and the doggedness of Senator Makarfi that cleared the mess the created then. What stopped them from supporting any of the aspirants that stayed back all through the trying period.

9 Likes

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Enugupikin: 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
the looter should leave already..noise maker

4 Likes

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Agugbadin: 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
odiks:
Ayodele Fayose, governor of Ekiti state, says he might dump the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

In a statement he issued on Monday, Fayose said he has no regret supporting Aminu Tambuwal for the party’s presidential ticket.

Former Vice- President Atiku Abubakar defeated Tambuwal to clinch the ticket.

But the governor said he had no apology teaming up with Nyesom Wike, his Rivers state counterpart, to support Tambuwal.

Wike was one of the major backers of Tambuwal in the race.

“We have no regret aligning with Governor Wike to support Governor Tambuwal for the presidential ticket and no apologies either,” Fayose said.

“We kept the party alive and strong when most men became ladies. We never compromised. If any group feels it can do it alone, we will see how far they can go.

“I may renounce my membership of the party if the need arises. In the main time, myself and others will continue with our consultations while watching the turn of event.

“We cannot but appreciate leaders that have intervened so far, but this release became necessary to avoid fresh crisis or misrepresentation.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/i-may-pull-out-of-pdp-says-fayose/amp

If you have elected Tambuwal, Nigerian may not vote for him

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by semyman: 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
Just don't dream of coming near APC, no broom for rotten looters

3 Likes

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Ategberoson(m): 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
cheesy

Igbo the emotional political analysts Will finished you here today and count you as betrayer grin

You being their favourite will turn to names calling, unstable sets of human being

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by lurvy: 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
No credible source.... Where did this piece emanate? If Fayose truly said this, then I can simply describe it as childish... Everyone must not be a winner.. So I don't know who he is threatening?? Simply congratulate the winner and move on
..why displaying hatred and threatening?? Seems it's a fake neews peddle to stir up hate within the party...
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Mostdetailed(f): 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
Supporting the same Tambuwal that is amongst the batch of defectors. ATIKU has been more PDP than Tambuwal and his co-defectors as far as the presidential interest goes.

9 Likes

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by omooba969(m): 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
I can see some ipobians here slamming Fayose already, grin if it doesn't go their way you're a traitor.

Chai igboz z z z z z z ! cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by olaolaking: 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
But the same Tambuwal chickened out like a lady too before? Fayose should go and sit down. If you have supported Dakwambo or Sule Lamido we would have seen reasons with you.
How did he chicken out? I have said it before that the people who remained in PDP when the going was tough will kick and here it is

3 Likes

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by holuphisayor(m): 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
SMH, will you compete in a 1500m race only to withdraw at the last lap?

Tambuwal that APC will pocket like nothing happened.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by brexit: 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nigerians are pretenders,no one wants to condemn the level of vote buying in pdp presidential primary,leaders of this party are confused,how can they give their ticket to one who contributed to defeat few years ago,the electorate are watching,dead on arrival.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by MartinsD12(m): 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
odiks:
Ayodele Fayose, governor of Ekiti state, says he might dump the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

In a statement he issued on Monday, Fayose said he has no regret supporting Aminu Tambuwal for the party’s presidential ticket.

But the governor said he had no apology teaming up with Nyesom Wike, his Rivers state counterpart, to support Tambuwal.

“We have no regret aligning with Governor Wike to support Governor Tambuwal for the presidential ticket and no apologies either,” Fayose said.

“We kept the party alive and strong when most men became ladies. We never compromised. If any group feels it can do it alone, we will see how far they can go.

“I may renounce my membership of the party if the need arises. In the main time, myself and others will continue with our consultations while watching the turn of event.

“We cannot but appreciate leaders that have intervened so far, but this release became necessary to avoid fresh crisis or misrepresentation.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/i-may-pull-out-of-pdp-says-fayose/amp
Look at the insensitive governor that cannot pay salary to ekiti workers, fayose is a shame, why is he ranting like a town Cryer, nonsense man infact pdp should expel him

3 Likes

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Badgers14: 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
Fayose have no where to go. When he pulls out of PDP, which party will he join, APC? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Mariokenny(m): 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
Neither APC not PDP deserve our votes. Nigerian youths should stand up and vote this oldies out. I stand with Kingsley Moghalu, I stand for a better Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by temitope66(m): 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
I love this man,he always creat scenes.BRAVO!

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Kayfola: 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
odiks:

Fayose is in pain because the national of PDP mention Osun election only and not help Fayose for #ekiti election 2018. If Fayose like His people, he will work for PDP.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Jabioro: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
Tambuwal,Atiku,and the co defectors are of the same..they left the party when it matter most..MAKARFI could have been better,Leave and let us live together.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by holuphisayor(m): 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
Mariokenny:
Neither APC not PDP deserve our votes. Nigerian youths should stand up and vote this oldies out. I stand with Kingsley Moghalu, I stand for a better Nigeria.
These people can't win their local government not to talk of whole Nigeria.
You need to understand that one needs a party with a structure to win presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by lereinter(m): 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
even with atiku as president
fayose your jail is intact
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by StPete: 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
True! You see, I totally support Fayose on this one. Atiku is a political prostitute who only clinched the ticket by thoroughly bribing his way through. And it’s so obvious we have sold the mandate for the next election to Buhari unless there’s a divine intervention before the elections proper.

Atiku is a serious rogue and will by far, be worse than Buhari. I just pity for the youths that will be foolish enough to vote either Buhari or Atiku, they are doomed to suffer

4 Likes

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
If you call them Snakes , they become non believers .

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Yankee101: 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
You're not among the choice for vice President. Leave anytime you want. Atiku will still win and EFCC will still need that money back

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
Fayose must be an idiot. He is too unstable, to be honest..

Even if Tambuwal had won, I can bet my last dime that he would have reneged on making Fayose his running mate. Such an unstable and rambunctious character can't be any serious person's deputy.

He would soon scamper off to Bourdillon to kiss the ring and pledge loyalty to the frog-eyed Jagabandit domiciled there. And then sneak into the APC, following the footsteps of his fellow slowpoke Obanikoro. I wish him best of luck with that.

7 Likes

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by icon007(m): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
Lol

All those who have been supporting fayose all des while are now telling him bye bye... Who are the betrayals now. Fayose never see anything. He thinks igbo will ever stand by him. Fayose is oyo.

Actually fayose en wike tried for the party anyway. Just that he is the only yoruba governor, so no reckon was ascribed him. No wonder he lost out

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by blackgold90(m): 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
Yomboy4ever:
Fayose is in Real pain now, the formal pain has gone down a bit.
To my ipob brothers in Isreal ::If Buhari wins,the North would do another 4yrs.
If Atiku wins,the north would do another 8yrs.

This kind of post is what the deceitful Yorubas who the SS+SE voted obasanjo for 8years,but when it was their turn to reciprocate the gesture on Gej even when GeJ did more for them than he did for his region,they went ahead to vote APC because of osinbajo. Vice President seat. They are always greedy not taking others into consideration.

Now you want to school us on the need to reduce time to vote buhari because Atiku will stay long.... Your 6 states should voted buhari... Our 11 SE+SS stand by Atiku

5 Likes

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by drealzum(m): 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
Why does Fayose feels his choice is the best?
I remember it was same fayose and Wike that forced sheriff as chairman. They said he had money.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi Escapes Aborted Arik Plane Crash In Lagos. Photos / Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South-West - Aare Ona Kakanfo / Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.