Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP (51586 Views)

Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo Over His Threat To Destroy The Fulanis / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / Abdulrazaq Abdulrahman, 100,000 Dump PDP For APC In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Bede2u(m): 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
maasoap:

Your mother
u guys are always bitter
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by maasoap(m): 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
iammo:
Eyah, you and wike went ahead to bring alimodu sheriff (2terms ANPP governor, buhari's in-law, boko haram key figure) to head and disrupt PDP.
Enugupikin:
the looter should leave already..noise maker
stalwart123:
What's his relevance to PDP again? Is it all about noise?

Mofo coward.

Where was he during Osun polls?

Let him go to the centre where his sins will be washed away.
lastmaster:
one tribe are usually back stabbers.
hammer6F:
losers! leave already, u have over stayed your usefulness.
youngest85:
Bye bye to fayose jagba jagba
360degreess:
Mad dog(fayose) looking 4 vp slot and also trying 2 escape from efcc "eagle eyes".sorry mr.man you cant escape..we are waiting 4 the final burial of pdp in 2019.. up APC,up Buhari.
Biglittlelois:
Fayose is delusional

Such is life! Their hero as at yesterday, even this morning.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by igwefivestar(m): 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
Yomboy4ever:
Fayose is in Real pain now, the formal pain has gone down a bit.
To my ipob brothers in Isreal ::If Buhari wins,the North would do another 4yrs.
If Atiku wins,the north would do another 8yrs.
if the north like, make them rule till they kingdom come we don't care. All we are asking for is fair play. We just need to feel that Nigeria belongs to all of us. I think Atiku can make it happen.
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Maket: 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
But the same Tambuwal chickened out like a lady too before? Fayose should go and sit down. If you have supported Dakwambo or Sule Lamido we would have seen reasons with you.
GBAM.
If he would have supported D Mark then his statement would have hold water.
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Maket: 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
But the same Tambuwal chickened out like a lady too before? Fayose should go and sit down. If you have supported Dakwambo or Sule Lamido we would have seen reasons with you.
GBAM.
Or D Mark if you don't mind religion.
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Mizwisdom(f): 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
ballerin:
I'm less convinced by this rhetoric. I imagine he didn't pull it off the thin air, it must have been a natural configuration.. but the more women try to rebuff, the more they're convinced they need a man's validation..

Yes, it's a natural configuration for sexists and chauvinists to use such words when describing the female gender. I don't think any sane woman will accept the use of cowardice to describe her quality, if you think rebuffing such statements means she needs male validation then your thinking is highly flawed
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by milemimi93(m): 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
360degreess:
Mad dog(fayose) looking 4 vp slot and also trying 2 escape from efcc "eagle eyes".sorry mr.man you cant escape..we are waiting 4 the final burial of pdp in 2019.. up APC,up Buhari.

Sai Baba till 2023..

Whether Far_your_shirt decamp or not.. We will jail him..

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Cajal(m): 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hmmmmm
See the way people dey insult EX GOVERNOR OF BIAFRA
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Biglittlelois(f): 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
ballerin:

"We kept the party together and strong when most men became ladies".. Isn't this statement a prejudice against women(sexism)?. Do women by general concept, truly represent weakness

That's why i said he's delusional, he talks without thinking.
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by kazeeyoung(m): 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
PDP pls give this boy Automatic ticket for Senator, so that he won't make noise cool cool

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Melian(f): 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
Bede2u:
Fayose should go and die
Typical yoruba man. He wants to scatter everything cos he didnt get his way.

Like sanusi said, yorubas are nigeria's main problem

Suddenly you're a nigerian? Hypocrite.
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
blackgold90:

This kind of post is what the deceitful Yorubas who the SS+SE voted obasanjo for 8years,but when it was their turn to reciprocate the gesture on Gej even when GeJ did more for them than he did for his region,they went ahead to vote APC because of osinbajo. Vice President seat. They are always greedy not taking others into consideration.

Now you want to school us on the need to reduce time to vote buhari because Atiku will stay long.... Your 6 states should voted buhari... Our 11 SE+SS stand by Atiku

Most Yorubas supported Falae over Obasanjo, so you can stop with the nonsense talk already.
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by paramakina202: 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
Fayose is suffering from EOTS(End of tenure syndrome)
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Deepfreezer(m): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
dansokoto1:
imagine tambuwal that didn't have one single project in SOKOTO and they don't like him.
God has finally put them to shame.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by ballerin(m): 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Yes, it's a natural configuration for sexists and chauvinists to use such words when describing the female gender. I don't think any sane woman will accept the use of cowardice to describe her quality, if you think rebuffing such statements means she needs male validation then your thinking is highly flawed
it'd rather be flawed to have an imaginary picture where none exists. No sexist or chauvinist created the natural order of existing gender configuration, "they" simply exploit it to assert their superiority/ego. For this to have a sniff of a change, y'all still need men's acknowledgement, no matter how high your status. The difference seems to be the same, even though women giving their best shot at changing the general narratives.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by chikadacafe(m): 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
In fact I have lost respect for this man for this kind of statement, imagine somebody that can not even deliver his ward talk more of a state his here talking rubbish, fayosa don't even have any political value again, so let him go who cares.
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by sneezy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
Just few months ago...Fayose was the IPOB hero...
They were hailing him as the greatest Yoruba man..
So, what happened?

Even if I want to contest in election, I will never allow my IPOB people to support me....whoever they support must lose....coz they play politics of bitterness.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by sneezy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
Just few months ago...Fayose was the IPOB hero...
They were hailing him as the greatest Yoruba man..
So, what happened?

Even if I want to contest in election, I will never allow my IPOB people to support me....whoever they support must lose....coz they play politics of bitterness.
In the meantime....Freedom Project Tribe on my mind

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by positivethought: 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
odiks:
Ayodele Fayose, governor of Ekiti state, says he might dump the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

In a statement he issued on Monday, Fayose said he has no regret supporting Aminu Tambuwal for the party’s presidential ticket.

Former Vice- President Atiku Abubakar defeated Tambuwal to clinch the ticket.

But the governor said he had no apology teaming up with Nyesom Wike, his Rivers state counterpart, to support Tambuwal.

Wike was one of the major backers of Tambuwal in the race.

“We have no regret aligning with Governor Wike to support Governor Tambuwal for the presidential ticket and no apologies either,” Fayose said.

“We kept the party alive and strong when most men became ladies. We never compromised. If any group feels it can do it alone, we will see how far they can go.

“I may renounce my membership of the party if the need arises. In the main time, myself and others will continue with our consultations while watching the turn of event.

“We cannot but appreciate leaders that have intervened so far, but this release became necessary to avoid fresh crisis or misrepresentation.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/i-may-pull-out-of-pdp-says-fayose/amp
I'm so disappointed in fayose for this unthoughtful statement, didn't Tambuwal betrayed n deserted the PDP in the past?,now I can see that Atiku's ambitions is what is good for this country, a man that can be himself all the time,he is now a moving train n no amount of hatred or threat can derailed him if its Gods will,fayose,wike,obasanjo n the likes should either join the wagon or simply boldly pitch their tents with the President Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by ballerin(m): 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
Biglittlelois:

That's why i said he's delusional, he talks without thinking.
ok. he doesn't tag along your sentiments.
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Biglittlelois(f): 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
ballerin:
ok. he doesn't tag along your sentiments.
Lol
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by ballerin(m): 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Lol
Your smiles is rather cold, not charming.
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by blackgold90(m): 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
Bagehot:

Most Yorubas supported Falae over Obasanjo, so you can stop with the nonsense talk already.

So when you supported Olivia Felae and obasanjo won... So Mr nonsense man is obasanjo an Hausa man or igbo man?

The truth is glaring at you and yet your mumu is high
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Halo22: 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
An afonja must remain afonja. How will Fayose be behaving like a kid after the coast has been half cleared? Must he be VP to Atiku? Instead of to remain and be part of the victory PDP is about to celebrate, he z talking nonsense. I have learnt a better lesson, never to trust an afonja in my political race.
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by nascodamus(m): 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
Yomboy4ever:
Fayose is in Real pain now, the formal pain has gone down a bit.
To my ipob brothers in Isreal ::If Buhari wins,the North would do another 4yrs.
If Atiku wins,the north would do another 8yrs.
guy are we take of north or who to save this cuntry
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by nedum4040: 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
Although he and Wike stood firm in pdp when others chickened out, their candidate also ran away from the party when PDP was in crisis, they should not allow their personal interests and ego stop Nigeria from moving forward. After all PDP is a national party and not a personal property.
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by mankan2k7(m): 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
Fayose don't Bleep up in this crucial time
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by teebell999(m): 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
Bede2u:
Fayose should go and die
Typical yoruba man. He wants to scatter everything cos he didnt get his way.

Like sanusi said, yorubas are nigeria's main problem

Mumu!! U cant think for yourself. I'm sure u'll need to consult Sanusi before your u get touched by your spouse.
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
blackgold90:

This kind of post is what the deceitful Yorubas who the SS+SE voted obasanjo for 8years,but when it was their turn to reciprocate the gesture on Gej even when GeJ did more for them than he did for his region,they went ahead to vote APC because of osinbajo. Vice President seat. They are always greedy not taking others into consideration .

Now you want to school us on the need to reduce time to vote buhari because Atiku will stay long.... Your 6 states should voted buhari... Our 11 SE+SS stand by Atiku

If u like multiply you votes for Atiku, he will still lose against pmb. And pls mention 1 project ur Gej for the Yorubas..
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Mizwisdom(f): 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
ballerin:

it'd rather be flawed to have an imaginary picture where none exists. No sexist or chauvinist created the natural order of existing gender configuration, "they" simply exploit it to assert their superiority/ego. For this to have a sniff of a change, y'all still need men's acknowledgement, no matter how high your status. The difference seems to be the same, even though women giving their best shot at changing the general narratives.

Need men's acknowledgment for what exactly? Whether you think we are equal or not doesn't stop females from achieving things albeit through any means possible. History has shown severally, that if you want to ruin a man, send a woman to him. You better be careful with your superiority message, even greater men have been destroyed by the so called female cowards. Men are not superior to women, it's a fact, it doesn't matter what you or your kind thinks. Bye!
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
nascodamus:
guy are we take of north or who to save this cuntry

So it is Atiku that will save the nation After 8yrs as vp with zero achievement except bribery and corruption.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
igwefivestar:
if the north like, make them rule till they kingdom come we don't care. All we are asking for is fair play. We just need to feel that Nigeria belongs to all of us. I think Atiku can make it happen.

Politics is not just about fair play, it includes strategy. Calculation and who u aligned your self with. Tell ur people to stop ther hate politics with the Yorubas and Hausas and work with quality politicians to achieve their aims. The more reason people like sowore will not win elections in Nigeria.. Politics is a game of strategy and calculations and not noise making.. Osun state is a case study.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos) / Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) / Dino Melaye Mourns Majek Fashek, Recalls "Fire Go Burn All Your Enemies" Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.