Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,154 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP (51583 Views)

Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo Over His Threat To Destroy The Fulanis / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / Abdulrazaq Abdulrahman, 100,000 Dump PDP For APC In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by israelmao(m): 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
I am sure you will not go the usual way?We were all aware of your dogged fight and boldness and we are sure you that Atiku will fix you right.
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by nascodamus(m): 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
Yomboy4ever:

So it is Atiku that will save the nation After 8yrs as vp with zero achievement except bribery and corruption.
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Printerscanner: 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
Bede2u:
Fayose should go and die
Typical yoruba man. He wants to scatter everything cos he didnt get his way.

Like sanusi said, yorubas are nigeria's main problem

Yes, a tribe that used over three millions of your fathers and mothers for pepper soup and suya is definitely a problem to your generations. The pains and suffering of the year 1967 to 1970 has given birth to hatred which you have passed from generation to generation.
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by FBIL: 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
sneezy:
Just few months ago...Fayose was the IPOB hero...
They were hailing him as the greatest Yoruba man..
So, what happened?

Even if I want to contest in election, I will never allow my IPOB people to support me....whoever they support must lose....coz they play politics of bitterness.
But they (IPOB) gave Atiku 100% vote. For instance, Ebonyi governor directed all delegates to vote Tambuwal but they disobeyed him since no one else would ever see what another delegate voted. That's the beauty of Port Harcourt convention. If things are done that way in Nigeria, we'd all take power back from these bad leaders without being caged by one Jagaban.
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by eneyoduke(m): 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
The fear of EFCC is the beginning of window transfer
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Biglittlelois(f): 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
ballerin:
Your smiles is rather cold, not charming.
How do you know that?
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by ballerin(m): 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Need men's acknowledgment for what exactly? Whether you think we are equal or not doesn't stop females from achieving things albeit through any means possible. History has shown severally, that if you want to ruin a man, send a woman to him. You better be careful with your superiority message, even greater men have been destroyed by the so called female cowards. Men are not superior to women, it's a fact, it doesn't matter what you or your kind thinks. Bye!

The pride of a woman; how much of a woman she is, determines how much she can destroy. We aren't wrong after all.
Best of luck in your quest.
Bye Felicia.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by enonche85(m): 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
Bede2u:
Fayose should go and die

Honestly, the yoruba's are the major problem in Nigeria.

Ver greedy set of people.

Fayose and Wike have cases with EFCC, so they are probably looking for a way out and defect to APC.

Atiku might not be the best candidate Nigeria needs, but he's the only one with the financial capacity to remove buhari.
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by jahbiz: 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
Yomboy4ever:
Fayose is in Real pain now, the formal pain has gone down a bit.
To my ipob brothers in Isreal ::If Buhari wins,the North would do another 4yrs.
If Atiku wins,the north would do another 8yrs.
wisdom..... one thing is sure now north rules for another four years at least
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by ballerin(m): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
Biglittlelois:

How do you know that?
Do I need to be more clairvoyant to know what you are? you're hiding behind those smiles.
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Biglittlelois(f): 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
ballerin:

Do I need to be more clairvoyant to know what you are? you're hiding behind those smiles.

Not really, how are you?
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Duru009(m): 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
Fayose is a big fool
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Alexiz101(m): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
Let him go and seat down who does he think he is? As he walked hard like Sule lamido? Markafi etc! Abeg I make I hear word
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by ballerin(m): 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Not really, how are you?
Could be better with a warm hug...Lol
And you?
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Biglittlelois(f): 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
ballerin:
Could be better with a warm hug...Lol And you?

Lol, i'm good thanks
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by rsajuwon22: 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
I have been waiting 4 this statement! so am not supprise.
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by ameh99: 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
Yomboy4ever:
Fayose is in Real pain now, the formal pain has gone down a bit.
To my ipob brothers in Isreal ::If Buhari wins,the North would do another 4yrs.
If Atiku wins,the north would do another 8yrs.

chai...... grin grin grin
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by ballerin(m): 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Lol, i'm good thanks
Dozed off. Gudnite dearie.
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by keypha1: 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
Fayose, you are not God if God has choose Atiku, No man can change it, when God healed the blind men do you ask him how he did it? when God need a real change in isreal he choose David, saul try all means to eliminate david but God did not allowed it to happen, atiku is a nigeria from Adamawa but Buhari is from other country.
odiks:
Ayodele Fayose, governor of Ekiti state, says he might dump the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

In a statement he issued on Monday, Fayose said he has no regret supporting Aminu Tambuwal for the party’s presidential ticket.

Former Vice- President Atiku Abubakar defeated Tambuwal to clinch the ticket.

But the governor said he had no apology teaming up with Nyesom Wike, his Rivers state counterpart, to support Tambuwal.

Wike was one of the major backers of Tambuwal in the race.

“We have no regret aligning with Governor Wike to support Governor Tambuwal for the presidential ticket and no apologies either,” Fayose said.

“We kept the party alive and strong when most men became ladies. We never compromised. If any group feels it can do it alone, we will see how far they can go.

“I may renounce my membership of the party if the need arises. In the main time, myself and others will continue with our consultations while watching the turn of event.

“We cannot but appreciate leaders that have intervened so far, but this release became necessary to avoid fresh crisis or misrepresentation.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/i-may-pull-out-of-pdp-says-fayose/amp
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Biglittlelois(f): 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
ballerin:

Okay good night
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by GuntersChain(m): 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
This fellow that can't win his state for his party, please he should move with speed of light to any party.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Biglittlelois(f): 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
ballerin:

Okay good night
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by fof1: 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
hisgrace090:
Fayose looking for VP slot.

HE SHOULD GO AND SIT DOWN IN D GUTTER. HE IS NOT QUALIFIED AT ALL.
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by CaptainFM1: 11:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
pauljumbo:
Go and join apc they will send you to jail

Good advice. I hope he listens
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 09, 2018
blackgold90:

So when you supported Olivia Felae and obasanjo won... So Mr nonsense man is obasanjo an Hausa man or igbo man?

The truth is glaring at you and yet your mumu is high

LOL. Another cretinous product of Nigeria's failed education system.
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by mknigeriagreat: 2:42am On Oct 09, 2018
Bede2u:
Fayose should go and die

For the first time I will go the tribalism way. You must have a shallow reasoning to quote that unhealthy and stupid line of sanusi if he actually said that. I have never bn a fan of Fayose nor his lousy mouth but saying Yoruba's are the problem of this country because of Fayose's words shows your level of intelligence as bn low. A very foolish and stupid person with Low IQ will argue it that Hausa's or Fulani's are not the number one problem to this country. From terrorism to their growing population problems to their illiteracy to not bringing anything to the purse of the govt anymore just to collect. A man I know won a contract to produce over 5 million textbooks for the north and not a single of the various textbooks was written in English everything in Hausa and you come here to say Yoruba are the problems of this country. Don't just get me angry today. Which tribe is more educated than the Yorubas? I'm not talking about the eastern part of the country where all you study in the university is library science and guidance&counselling. Rubbish.
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Bede2u(m): 3:28am On Oct 09, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

For the first time I will go the tribalism way. You must have a shallow reasoning to quote that unhealthy and stupid line of sanusi if he actually said that. I have never bn a fan of Fayose nor his lousy mouth but saying Yoruba's are the problem of this country because of Fayose's words shows your level of intelligence as bn low. A very foolish and stupid person with Low IQ will argue it that Hausa's or Fulani's are not the number one problem to this country. From terrorism to their growing population problems to their illiteracy to not bringing anything to the purse of the govt anymore just to collect. A man I know won a contract to produce over 5 million textbooks for the north and not a single of the various textbooks was written in English everything in Hausa and you come here to say Yoruba are the problems of this country. Don't just get me angry today. Which tribe is more educated than the Yorubas? I'm not talking about the eastern part of the country where all you study in the university is library science and guidance&counselling. Rubbish.
u guys are always scheming...the north and east are not always backstabbing and scheming
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Bede2u(m): 3:30am On Oct 09, 2018
Printerscanner:

Yes, a tribe that used over three millions of your fathers and mothers for pepper soup and suya is definitely a problem to your generations. The pains and suffering of the year 1967 to 1970 has given birth to hatred which you have passed from generation to generation.
see the kain thing u are gloating over. That ur tribe is responsible for genocide against my tribe. No shame at all. I can imagine that hellfire is filled with ur murderous fathers.
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by blackgold90(m): 4:25am On Oct 09, 2018
Bagehot:

LOL. Another cretinous product of Nigeria's failed education system.

Begging the question cannot help you
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 09, 2018
All hail fayose, the king of Biafra. Fayose is greater than cownu, Ojukwu and all Igbos combined.

Wèrè somebody grin
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by mknigeriagreat: 5:45am On Oct 09, 2018
Bede2u:
u guys are always scheming...the north and east are not always backstabbing and scheming

Boy you are 100% right for saying the North don't scream it is all because they accept the truth as it stands now. But for the east you are 5000% wrong they are the loudest. And empty barrel they say makes the loudest tuneless noise. Their number one problem is that Yoruba's voted Buhari in the last elections. Didn't the same Yorubas vote Jonathan in 2011 so if we decided not to vote Jonathan for obvious reasons why is that their headache. And we don't play the tribalism game they are the ones always bringing ethnicity into even food eating. Very pathetic group.
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Bede2u(m): 5:50am On Oct 09, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

Boy you are 100% right for saying the North don't scream it is all because they accept the truth as it stands now. But for the east you are 5000% wrong they are the loudest. And empty barrel they say makes the loudest tuneless noise. Their number one problem is that Yoruba's voted Buhari in the last elections. Didn't the same Yorubas vote Jonathan in 2011 so if we decided not to vote Jonathan for obvious reasons why is that their headache. And we don't play the tribalism game they are the ones always bringing ethnicity into even food eating. Very pathetic group.
i didnt say ''scream'' i said 'scheme'. Its a verb...check its meaning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State / Amaechi Escapes Aborted Arik Plane Crash In Lagos. Photos / Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South-West - Aare Ona Kakanfo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.