Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP (51585 Views)

Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo Over His Threat To Destroy The Fulanis / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / Abdulrazaq Abdulrahman, 100,000 Dump PDP For APC In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by kahal29: 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
lurvy:
No credible source.... Where did this piece emanate? If Fayose truly said this, then I can simply describe it as childish... Everyone must not be a winner.. So I don't know who he is threatening?? Simply congratulate the winner and move on
..why displaying hatred and threatening?? Seems it's a fake neews peddle to stir up hate within the party...

Maybe you will like this....

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/10/08/fayose-threatens-to-dump-pdp-over-atikus-emergence-as-candidate/?amp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Mintum: 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
Fayose is angry because his VP dream don vanish
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Bodude504: 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
I can't still believe this
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Mizwisdom(f): 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
But the same Tambuwal chickened out like a lady too before? Fayose should go and sit down. If you have supported Dakwambo or Sule Lamido we would have seen reasons with you.

In what circumstances do ladies chicken out? senseless sexist statement
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Lajet: 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ayo Fayose Is a big fool and a Coward he is trying to create problem so he will use that as an excuse to defect to APC but I'm 100% sure that APC will never accept him

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by myettiallah: 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
omooba969:
I can see some ipobians here slamming Fayose already, grin if it doesn't go their way you're a traitor.

Chai igboz z z z z z z ! cheesy
Old man say no to tribalism..
It will get u no where in life

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by bounceback: 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
Bede2u:
Fayose should go and die
Typical yoruba man. He wants to scatter everything cos he didnt get his way.

Like sanusi said, yorubas are nigeria's main problem

You human eating cannibals were praising this same Fayose for supporting your Biafra, but now insulting the man for saying his mind. Its truly a curse to be yeeboe. Spits

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by gaby(m): 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
I hope the consultations are about decamping to APC.

If I was Fayose...na to decamp sharp sharp make EFCC leave me alone, after all we've witnessed it before.

Enjoy my siggy

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Deepfreezer(m): 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
It shall never be well with anybody that tried to walk Tambuwal to that ticket with the knowledge he will be a weak opposition to Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by ballerin(m): 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Fayose is delusional
"We kept the party together and strong when most men became ladies".. Isn't this statement a prejudice against women(sexism)?. Do women by general concept, truly represent weakness
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by idonhammer: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
See who is talking? upon all your mouth APC come Ekiti beat you blue and black. Till today I never even recover from the heart break. Abeg oga no come pour sand for our garri o. Atiku is already a billionaire before he join Nigerian politics and not a political thugs like you and wike and co. You are free to decamp to APC now so that your sins will be forgiven. ..mtcheww

7 Likes

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by modath(f): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
Bodude504:
I can't still believe this

You think politicians care about ME & YOU?

They are only loyal to their INTEREST.
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by hammer6F: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
losers!

leave already, u have over stayed your usefulness.
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by hemmjay0(m): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
This one just dey find escape route ni jawe.
Fear of leaving office and not being relevant...
We dey watch,as your y***sh go soon hot.
Will you now defect to Apc so as to evade probe,or join what party ?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by dansokoto1(m): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
Deepfreezer:
It shall never be well with anybody that tried to walk Tambuwal to that ticket with the knowledge he will be a weak opposition to Buhari.
imagine tambuwal that didn't have one single project in SOKOTO and they don't like him.
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by tuniski: 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
But the same Tambuwal chickened out like a lady too before? Fayose should go and sit down. If you have supported Dakwambo or Sule Lamido we would have seen reasons with you.
Or makarfi sef. Well it is the immediate post primary election disappointment reaction. It is human.
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by lastmaster(m): 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
one tribe are usually back stabbers.
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by hateme777: 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
Yomboy4ever:
Fayose is in Real pain now, the formal pain has gone down a bit.
To my ipob brothers in Isreal ::If Buhari wins,the North would do another 4yrs.
If Atiku wins,the north would do another 8yrs.

What's your problem ?. Atiku has promised Igbos pigs in writing just like GEJ promised "na only one round I go do" forgetting the fact that it is a calculated formula for the North to rule in perpetual. Buhari will allow Atiku to win in 2019 then. Atiku will allow Rabiu Kwankwaso to defeat him in 2023 thereafter El Rufai will defeat Kwankwaso, GEJ has teached Northern Nigeria a lesson in politics, of never hand over power to your enemies and rotation is not written in the constitution. Till then

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by ballerin(m): 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Far less sexist than Fayose's comparing weakness to ladies. Women often generally agree to being the weaker sex and you couldn't help it.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by SoNature(m): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
Yomboy4ever:
Fayose is in Real pain now, the formal pain has gone down a bit.
To my ipob brothers in Isreal ::If Buhari wins,the North would do another 4yrs.
If Atiku wins,the north would do another 8yrs.

What Nigeria needs is good leadership not tribe

Hunger has no tribe

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Nomswag: 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
na that one be the governorship election when you suppose win

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by papascode: 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
[quote author=obaataaokpaewu post=71905319]But the same Tambuwal chickened out like a lady too before? Fayose should go and sit down. If you have supported Dakwambo or Sule Lamido we would have seen reasons with you. [/quit

My brother take one COLD bottle of BUDWEISER for my head. WHY DIDN'T THEY SUPPORT MAKARFI, LAMIDO, TURAKI, AND DANKWANBO. He had better know that our country doesn't need a VP that is always on the media wailing.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by obaataaokpaewu: 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
Mizwisdom:

my apologies Mzwisdom.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by maasoap(m): 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
Bede2u:
Fayose should go and die
Typical yoruba man. He wants to scatter everything cos he didnt get his way.

Like sanusi said, yorubas are nigeria's main problem

Your mother
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Mizwisdom(f): 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
ballerin:

Far less sexist than Fayose's comparing weakness to ladies. Women often generally agree to being the weaker sex and you couldn't help it.

If Fayose had posted it on this forum, I would have told him off. Being physically weaker doesn't make us cowards, he was trying to make reference to a coward and he chose to use ladies instead, it shows how dull he is, you don't have to be like him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by emezuo17: 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
. Our husbands have run mad again, if you know you know
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by IamAtikulate: 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
You couldn't hold Ekiti as sitting governor and you are eyeing VP.

You can leave we don't care, but VP, you ain't smelling it. If you get then, SE would leave PDP for you, Wike and Atiku.

But till then, we are aticulating.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by adem30: 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
In the real sense, Fayose have a point. Atiku,Saraki,Kwankwaso all left the party to perish, but Fayose,Wine,Markafi and some others stay put to uphold the party.

But where I have problem with Fayose is why supporting Tanbuwa that also left the party like others?
Why not rally round Markafi,Sule Lamido who they both join in upholding the party?

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Rufai1314(m): 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
This noise maker governor has speaks again. Baba dey look for VP.
Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by IamAtikulate: 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
bounceback:

You human eating cannibals were praising this same Fayose for supporting your Biafra, but now insulting the man for saying his mind. Its truly a curse to be yeeboe. Spits
Look at how your tribe is disgracing themselves because of VP. You are not getting it. I have never seen this type of double faced people all my life. It is a curse to be an afonja.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by ballerin(m): 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
Mizwisdom:

If Fayose had posted it on this forum, I would have told him off. Being physically weaker doesn't make us cowards, he was trying to make reference to a coward and he chose to use ladies instead, it shows how dull he is, you don't have to be like him.

I'm less convinced by this rhetoric. I imagine he didn't pull it off the thin air, it must have been a natural configuration.. but the more women try to rebuff, the more they're convinced they need a man's validation..

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP by Mizwisdom(f): 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
my apologies Mzwisdom.

Accepted, it takes maturity to apologize

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Officers Training In The Desert (Photos) / Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) / Dino Melaye Mourns Majek Fashek, Recalls "Fire Go Burn All Your Enemies" Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.