Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Ever Seen A Girl And Wonder Why She’s With HIM ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Seen A Girl And Wonder Why She’s With HIM ? (343 Views)

No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village / Ever See A Girl And Wonder Why She’s With HIM? / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Seen A Girl And Wonder Why She’s With HIM ? by Donshaga(m): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hey man

I’m sure this has happened to you before.

You’re walking down the street and see this short, fat, bald guy.

He’s not alone though. He’s walking hand-in-hand with a gorgeous, tall, model-type with legs that seem to go on forever.

And what goes on in your head?

“How the HELL did he get her?”

You try to come up with reasons for this physical mismatch. Anything to make YOU feel better.

So you say he has a lot of money. Or has some big shot career. Or he’s a drug dealer.

But why come up with all those reasons?

What if he just has “it”?

What if he just knows how to turn a woman on?

Oh, that’s right. You’ve been programmed to think women just want money, looks, or fame out of a guy. You’re one of the brainwashed ones!

Look.

Today’s the day you’re going to cut that crap out of your mind.

In fact, all you need are know how to talk to her and make ANY woman (even models) wet INSTANTLY.

Think I’m nuts? 

Click here -->>> https://pages.convertkit.com/acd0bd6b58/7954b5d6fe

....and find out for yourself.

Just do me a favor. Keep this thing a secret. We don’t want too many guys getting their hands on this. Plus, it just means more ladies for you!

https://pages.convertkit.com/acd0bd6b58/7954b5d6fe

Get her attracted to you today.

Chris Uzor

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Eazi Speaks On His Love For Temi Otedola / The Importance Of Romance In A Relationship / Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald Movie -genius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.