Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng (4100 Views)

Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages / Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Read Carefully And Stay Tuned / We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by npowerng: 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
N-Power Creative is coming soon.

Stay tuned for all the details here.

#NPowerNG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by Gestapo123: 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
Npower your father.
May all of una generation born and unborn be held the way you are holding the salaries of unemployed youths.

This is the way you dash people's hopes and dreams.
it will never be well with you all.

Creative your head or what. Don't let me curse una o. Wicked people

#NPowerStrike is coming. Nonsense
Common salary una no fit pay.
Don't pay this week then, we all begin our indefinite strike.

The youths self tire me. Keep moping until your sweat enter campaign fund.

12 Likes

Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by npowerng: 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
Gestapo123:
Npower your father.
May all of una generation born and unborn be held the way you are holding the salaries of unemployed youths.

This is the way you dash people's hopes and dreams.
it will never be well with you all.

Creative your head or what. Don't let me curse una o. Wicked people

#NPowerStrike is coming. Nonsense
Common salary una no fit pay.
Don't pay this week then, we all begin our indefinite strike.

The youths self tire me. Keep moping until your sweat enter campaign fund.

It’s obvious that you’re not a beneficiary of this program, cause payment for two months was made for the first set of beneficiaries that was enrolled.

Get your facts Right sir.

1 Like

Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by Okeji(m): 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
I tired for this npower o.. why are u guys this wicked? How can u b watching us borrowing money to work at our ppa n refused to pay us? Promise upon promise everyday haba! U guys promised to pay d nxt batch after how many weeks now? I am very sure baba buhari is not aware of this ur act of wickedness. U pple just want to spoil this man good plan for this country. God dey sha

4 Likes

Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by emperorsk(m): 6:50am On Oct 09, 2018
what of Npower tech software we heard nothing from u guys after doing the physical verification months back. why are we sidelined for goodness sake! can u comprehensively tell what is happening thanks
Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by bal4real: 7:21am On Oct 09, 2018
npowerng:

#NPowerNG
Good day Sir, when should the next batch of N-Teach beneficiaries expect their stipends? I have been enrolled for some weeks now and also started work at my PPA but yet to receive mine.
Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by Gestapo123: 7:32am On Oct 09, 2018
npowerng:

It’s obvious that you’re not a beneficiary of this program, cause payment for two months was made for the first set of beneficiaries that was enrolled.

First Set?
Are you playing football set with unemployed youths sweat and hope. You didn't even pay up to half of the enrolled members, and you have the effrontery to still talk about paying in set.
If you can be honest with yourself for once and tell the us what happened to their salaries and wen it will be paid.

#NpowerStrikeLoading.

Shame on the government for playing with the said youths they want to help.

2 Likes

Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by Injera(f): 8:12am On Oct 09, 2018
The way those saddled with this n-power thing are going about it will give you an idea of why Nigeria is how it is. A well thought out poverty alleviation programme for the youth is sadly being executed in a shabby,inept way that leaves much to be desired.So many questions but insufficient answers and you get the feeling that this n-power people are uncoordinated among themselves. Innocent Burahi who has released funds for this programme will be the scape goat.
Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by rastaLivity: 8:28am On Oct 09, 2018
npower creative is nothing but 2019 election image laundering for Sai barber
Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by Dostor: 9:13am On Oct 09, 2018
Good day, I am an Npower beneficiary, they have enrolled all beneficiaries in my state but I have not been enrolled, my deployment letter was uploaded successfully, pls I need your assistance
Below is my details

NPower ID: N-Agro-2017-0000034326

Name: Saliu Rasaq Oluwaseyi

Thanks in anticipation
Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by sage101: 9:57am On Oct 09, 2018
npowerng:

Shattup there......

Payments kill you there

Una wan bring another one because ELECTION is here ba?

1 Like

Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by sage101: 9:59am On Oct 09, 2018
Gestapo123:

First Set?
Are you playing football set with unemployed youths sweat and hope. You didn't even pay up to half of the enrolled members, and you have the effrontery to still talk about paying in set.
If you can be honest with yourself for once and tell the us what happened to their salaries and wen it will be paid.

#NpowerStrikeLoading.

Shame on the government for playing with the said youths they want to help.
The First Set are NORTHERNERScheesy

They would pay U guys weeks to ELECTION
Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by temi2008: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2018
What is the hope for first batch of Npower 2016 programme since they will be finishing officially November 2018?
Seems the government is not talking about that.
Can u give us an update on that?
Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by Ezemarcel(m): 10:40am On Oct 09, 2018
May God forgive u......have u enrolled my profile talk less of payment....you guys are playing with people future...politics every where....
Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by balaclava: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2018
npowerng:

Ogbeni,

Abeg park well.

You don't know Nada about the internal scam of the program, you only post what you are told.

Imagine you are the person going to one school paying t.fare and feeding for two month and not being paid. But no you wouldn't imagine dt.

Abeg your post are becoming boring. Don't come here n post crap again until payments are made.

Be guided
Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by nazablossom(f): 11:50am On Oct 09, 2018
@npowerng, please you people should do something about our device. I thought it has been paid for? What's all this delay in issuing it out again?
Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by Sostix: 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
Top of the day to you.
Really, this is enough a reason for volunteers to get angry_however no matter how angry we are, we need to show our dissatisfaction with modesty.
Don't say I'm not INVOLVED: I've been enrolled but I've not been paid as a 2017 Npower volunteer. And I've been teaching, in fact next week is our first C. A test. You need to see the pressure my VP admin is mounting on me as if I'm his kid o.

WHEN ARE WE GETTING PAID?
MONTH END ABI? �
Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by foliade(m): 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
npowerng:

#NPowerNG
Thanks @npower my profile has been enrolled after calling npower call center lines.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by Barry214: 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
npowerng:

#NPowerNG
please will there be another list for the N power creative? I. mean among those who were not shortlisted this 2018.thanks
Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by Injera(f): 1:50am On Oct 10, 2018
Mmmmhhhhhh!

1 Like

Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by foliade(m): 7:19am On Oct 10, 2018
Injera:
.please can you give out the number you called,Thank you
I have re uploaded my deployment letter and going a month now my status is yet to change.

Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by Injera(f): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2018
foliade:

Which exactly was picked because
most of the number are not functioning and the ones that did go through were not picked
Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by Rotemycetes: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2018
foliade:

Thanks @npower my profile has been enrolled after calling npower call center lines.
foliade:

@npowerng, I am yet to receive my two months stipends, while most persons in my LGA (Akinyele), Ibadan and under same N-Agro have received theirs, please look into this and help resolve asap.
Meanwhile, I have been calling the help lines, seems they have been very busy cause others are calling them.

Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by phemmybernabeu(m): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2018
I got an SMS sometimes ago to choose between software and hardware tech. because i didnt qualify for the npower teach which i registered for. Please #npowerng help confirm if the SMS was really from npower.
Thanks.
Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by MrUnder: 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
foliade:

Which
Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by foliade(m): 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
Injera:

Which exactly was picked because
most of the number are not functioning and the ones that did go through were not picked
Bro is just luck o try any of dem,but most especially the Glo numbers.
Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by Tchalz(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
It is challenging getting through to the response team on phone.I've sent countless emails to the team, posted on all your SM platforms yet nothing has been done about my enrollment...This is the fifth week since I re-uploaded my letter...Kindly review my profile.09033268789
Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by foliade(m): 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
MrUnder:

Which info did they request before your profile was enrolled?
Only ur phone number and ur ppa.
Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by Peculiarni(m): 4:54am On Oct 11, 2018
Dear npower, I saw on my profile page that I should re-upload clear copy of my deployment letter with signature and stamp by the head of my PPA. I have gotten a letter from the head of my ppa again, duely signed and stamped and I have uploaded it on my profile to replace the one you said is not clear. please kindly approve it and enroll me so that I can get my stipend on time. my ppa location Ilepa in Ikare -Akoko, Akoko North East in ondo state. my email: marvisemmanuel@gmail.com my phone Number: 08066171860.please npower enroll me. Thanks
Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by Injera(f): 11:56am On Oct 12, 2018
Have they enroll you now?
Peculiarni:
Dear npower, I saw on my profile page that I should re-upload clear copy of my deployment letter with signature and stamp by the head of my PPA. I have gotten a letter from the head of my ppa again, duely signed and stamped and I have uploaded it on my profile to replace the one you said is not clear. please kindly approve it and enroll me so that I can get my stipend on time. my ppa location Ilepa in Ikare -Akoko, Akoko North East in ondo state. my email: marvisemmanuel@gmail.com my phone Number: 08066171860.please npower enroll me. Thanks
Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by Injera(f): 11:58am On Oct 12, 2018
Hello,
I thought I am the only one.Have they enrolled you now?
Tchalz:
It is challenging getting through to the response team on phone.I've sent countless emails to the team, posted on all your SM platforms yet nothing has been done about my enrollment...This is the fifth week since I re-uploaded my letter...Kindly review my profile.09033268789

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Capital Development Autority Recruitment 2019 / Chams Nigeria Plc Massive Recruitment / Job Offer Without Interview Or Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.