Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) (48101 Views)

Adetutu Alabi Blasts Simi For Degrading People With Tribal Marks / Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) / Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by jeff1607(m): 9:50am On Oct 09, 2018
ain't that naruto's sister?
guess she fought a lion
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by francisMKD(m): 9:51am On Oct 09, 2018
Lol... Afongarism.... Nna this one resemble Ife Art.... Oya oo.. Rihanna over to u..
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by GetCofOProperty: 9:53am On Oct 09, 2018
dazzlingd:

It's not too late for you to blow and have something unique too, go mark your face with heavy marks. Something not good is simply not good., I hate tribal marks with passion.

Yes, I understand you point. It's your opinion though.
I just think it's her selling point... something unique. The lady is beautiful and graceful with it and the most important thing is that she is confident with it. Nothing is impossible nowadays especially with the way the social media have changed/permeated cultural boundries and evolutionalized the way we do business...look at the case of Olajumoke, who could ever have thought that such a stack illustrate could be such a wonderful and beautiful model, then she's now trying to refine/educate herself to perfectly fit in. All those things you saw as her demarketing factor will be history in a shortwhile and you'll notice in 5-10 years time that you now love her for what she did.

Check our signature below and reach out to us
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by gazilion: 10:01am On Oct 09, 2018
temptnow:
Is this her father?

chaiii...You are wicked oo...smh..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by Adetaiwoo: 10:04am On Oct 09, 2018
Nwodosis:
Tigress comes to mind at a sight of her.

Continue your misogynistic lifestyle.
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by Sholaco: 10:05am On Oct 09, 2018
;Hahaha
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by BillgatesMaigad(m): 10:19am On Oct 09, 2018
Yoruba and tribal marks: This is an outright violation of the child's right. If I were from the Yoruba extract and parents did this to this my face ehn, I will take them to court.

Very annoying
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by bewla(m): 10:41am On Oct 09, 2018
Nwodosis:
Tigress comes to mind at a sight of her.
bless ur ancestors
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by vindisick: 10:43am On Oct 09, 2018
Chai!!. Her parents really messed her up

2 Likes

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by PurestBoy(m): 11:08am On Oct 09, 2018
kennygee:

Modelling for Rihanna will be a big plus for her brand.

Rihanna could be intrigued by the tribal marks.

I am more awed by the love and support fellow Nigerians are showing her rather than bashing and calling her names, means there are still civil people in our cyber space and that gives me hope.

She would have been roasted if it were to be nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by temptnow: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2018
adeeva06:
Nope. That's your real father. Your mother lied!
e pain you, E be like sey your own ijebu Mark worst

1 Like

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by icogb: 11:40am On Oct 09, 2018
Rihanna is not the devil, I believe there is kindness inside her, even if she declines, she won't be mean about it.[/quote] Yea... TRUE STORY.
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by icogb: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2018
She is beautiful except if dis is all jst make up.
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by icogb: 11:44am On Oct 09, 2018
PurestBoy:

She would have been roasted if it were to be nairaland
Exactly.
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by OdiaI(f): 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
Tribal mark is not a limiting factor for her...I love her enthusiasm💯
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by avrex3k(m): 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
VPWebDesigner:
May your dreams ncome true. If you need a website, check my signature No advance payment required.
angry

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by lordsrest(f): 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
I just love this lady. Very industrious and determined. There was a time i checked her Facebook timeline, it really inspired me. She's good at using beads to make anything, anything at all, just name it... I hope her dream comes true.

1 Like

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by emperorblog(m): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
Eruwa my hhome town
great lemme goan RT
need a more profitable business idea check my signature
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by Dipoboy4luv: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
lets all support her. God will see you through.
Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by smyo(m): 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hahahahaha see as she resemble Rat.

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
some parents are just wicked.look at how dem deface this beautiful lady"s face

Re: Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) by GoldHorse(m): 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
She will get the job.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Ruth Kadiri And Her Husband, Ezerika Expecting Their First Baby / Anna Banner Shows Her Stretch Marks / Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.