Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) (41376 Views)

Rev. Father In Akwa Ibom Who Left Catholic For Another Church Gets Married / Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos / 83-Year-Old Ugandan Woman Weds 90-Year-Old Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

I support u, better to be single than be with a man beater.
Nothing wrong with being a feminist.
Since recent popularity of the word FEMINISTS In Nigeria, it has exposed the fact that 90% of Nigerians are intellectually inept.

*im expecting numerous antagonizing post coz of this comment*
Balderdash...
Did the Ugandan lady told you that the reason why she married herself is because of wife beaters?
#fishbraineverywhr
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 10:22am On Oct 09, 2018
rottenPussy:
SAYS WHO?

Wo
Man
Use your head not your phone �
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by MrSensor(m): 10:29am On Oct 09, 2018
falcon01:
What the f*ck she fine and she can have a guy this selfishensess. 1 P*SSY DOWN.
one dirty dark pussy down
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by akinszz: 10:30am On Oct 09, 2018
But she get teeth grin grin grin
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:42am On Oct 09, 2018
Millenniumlady:
She's so beautiful kiss I think this will be my next move cause I don't have time for all this wife beaters and cheating men sad nah to marry myself nahim sure pass........UP WE GO FEMINISTS
Yes o! Am wt u, am married B4 2 one ugly yoruba man but na hellfire b dat, his mouth odour n potbelly pisses me off...
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by frozen70(f): 10:42am On Oct 09, 2018
There are solutions to every problem

Every one is responsible for his/her own happiness

What ever decision you wants to take in life, take it and stand bold to defend it

Your happiness is nobody's responsibility but yours
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by bewla(m): 10:44am On Oct 09, 2018
Millenniumlady:
She's so beautiful kiss I think this will be my next move cause I don't have time for all this wife beaters and cheating men sad nah to marry myself nahim sure pass........UP WE GO FEMINISTS
allow me to manege u walahi I go do my best
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by falcon01: 10:47am On Oct 09, 2018
MrSensor:
one dirty dark pussy down
grin grin
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by Collyno82(m): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I think ur a product of a costly mistake
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by lincs25(m): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2018
Millenniumlady:
if you doesn't have respect for man them negativity is the resulting effect
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by 9japarrot: 10:55am On Oct 09, 2018
Millenniumlady:

Ayam coming for you ooo cheesy

Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 10:58am On Oct 09, 2018
A Nigga once said:FTC Say she be feminist hmm wahala dey o
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by victorian(f): 11:00am On Oct 09, 2018
Na wa o.

She's so cruel to herself.

She's simply mocked herself by her own self.

This one don turn psychopath.

Sighs sad
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by Maket: 11:02am On Oct 09, 2018
Earthbound:
I think a lot of Nigerian women would love to go down this same path.

An opportunity to jump from dick to dick without their conscience bothered.
Na chidima face you cover make we no know again?
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by Abelattah(m): 11:31am On Oct 09, 2018
kolo people everywhere
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:32am On Oct 09, 2018
Millenniumlady:

Congratulations to you.
If your mum did same, where would you be.

FEMINIST!
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2018
confused feminist. a single female need nothing less than one d!ck in her life, I mean natural jogbojogbo

Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by stickle(m): 11:38am On Oct 09, 2018
a mockery of herself, because this cannot be refer to as either wedding or marriage. marriage ia a covenant between two persons.
i think it would have been better for her to stay away completely. by the way, she should also make love to herself without cheating
yeye de smell
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by oladotman(m): 11:41am On Oct 09, 2018
Smellymouth:
This is called “Solo-gamy”
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by mabea: 11:48am On Oct 09, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Come and marry me i promise i will not beat you
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by Curry30: 12:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
Smellymouth:
This is called “Solo-gamy”
Bro you deserve a brewery full of '33' export LOL...#betterman grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by 360command: 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
Millenniumlady:
where r u from
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
At the end of the day, you go collect prick artificial or natural.
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by Kinggnicole(f): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
Tamarapetty:
A woman is incomplete without a man. .

Then a woman without a brain is?

1 Like

Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by Kinggnicole(f): 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
victorian:
Na wa o.

She's so cruel to herself.

She's simply mocked herself by her own self.

This one don turn psychopath.

Sighs sad

She didn't mock herself. She's just a funny person and that's a badass way to tell her family to give her a break.

Pheew...

1 Like

Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by Kinggnicole(f): 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
stickle:
a mockery of herself, because this cannot be refer to as either wedding or marriage. marriage ia a covenant between two persons.
i think it would have been better for her to stay away completely. by the way, she should also make love to herself without cheating
yeye de smell
grin
Why una come carry the mata for head like dis?
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by ajstyle: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
Millenniumlady:
my gift for u is just #100 cucumber
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
doctoradekokolo:
Slide into my DM, I promise not to beat you. grin

grin,
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
fratermathy:
Kind of childish, in my opinion. You don't have to do anything to prove a point to the society. Everyone has their time and rationale for things.

Now that she has done this, if she later gets someone to marry her, will she divorce herself first?
Am wondering
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
I can make her cheat on herself and dissolve the marriage.
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by Mubarak05(m): 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
Millenniumlady:
You no fit get sense again
I swear.... ode omo
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by victorian(f): 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2018
Kinggnicole:

She didn't mock herself. She's just a funny person and that's a badass way to tell her family to give her a break.

Pheew...

Mehn! I can't do such to myself, assuming am still single.

When I was single few years back, my mum was on my neck about getting married.

So one day I got tired and I sat her down and I said mummy, u know I love you? She said she knows. I said good.
Now it's not like I don't want to marry or I enjoy break ups from my exs.
Men ,back in your days no longer exist, as we speak.
She looked at me with surprise and said how? Men are men. No man is perfect. I said mummy I know.
OK wait!

Let's act.
Mummy u are my babe. And am your man. Let's act and pretend we are dating each other. She sighed and said OK, so what should she do?
I said let's pretend u did something that annoyed me and I want to correct you.
She said OK. I asked her, hope u are seated well? She said yes.

So I started as her man.

I stood up from my seat and stood abit close to her.
Me, saying: but why didn't u pick my call when I called you in the morning (with a hardened scowl on my face)
Mummy replied: hmm I didn't see your call( she was looking perplexed at my hardened face)
Me: but why do u think I bought a phone for u before? Do u think its just for fashion? ( my eyes were looking mean, as I hover over her with angry eyes).

My mum wanted to stand up from where she was seating and I shouted at her.

Me: are u walking out on me? ( with a very angry face)
Mum: she stuttered and said erhmm wait first, Vicky stop. ( she looks frightened)
Me: I shouted at her, u dare not walk out on me! U do u think u are! Am talking to you and u are walking out on me? ( looking at her threateningly as i walked closer)

Mum: ( about to cry) and with soft voice, she said Vicky stop please u are scaring me o.

My heart just softened when I saw tears about to fall from her eyes. I sighed and came back to my normal self. Then she wiped her misty eyes and said don't tell me that's how guys of these days behave?

I said mummy that's the kind of men, am unfortunate to date and that's why I always breakup. I can't deal with such fear sad

She said wow! Thank God she has lived her life with my dad and that, what's this world turning to?
I said mummy, so please, I beg you in the name of God, let the marriage thing rest!
I will marry, don't worry. Then I hugged her. And she smiled shakily. Saying don't worry I won't talk about marriage again.

Phew! Fast forward to date : thank God am now married to a very kind loving soft hearted man grin

I love him so much! smiley He's God sent.

Sorry for the long epistle o cheesy

Reminiscing biko

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan / Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan / Lagos High Society Weddings Of The 1920s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.