Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) (41368 Views)

Rev. Father In Akwa Ibom Who Left Catholic For Another Church Gets Married / Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos / 83-Year-Old Ugandan Woman Weds 90-Year-Old Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by Aarondan(m): 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
Millenniumlady:
She's so beautiful kiss I think this will be my next move cause I don't have time for all this wife beaters and cheating men sad nah to marry myself nahim sure pass........UP WE GO FEMINISTS
Is beating and cheating enough reason why you should marry to yourself? Anyway you're not making sense.
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 10, 2018
Tamarapetty:
A woman is incomplete without a man. .

No, she is not.

1 Like

Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by GetCofOProperty: 11:56am On Oct 10, 2018
Lol... Funny, interesting and unique. grin

Do You Desire A Very Good Property Investment That Guarantee High Return... Or You Want a Suitable Land or House For You To Live In With Rest of Mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by MrSly(m): 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
She's so beautiful kiss I think this will be my next move cause I don't have time for all this wife beaters and cheating men sad nah to marry myself nahim sure pass........UP WE GO FEMINISTS
When you marry yourself I hope you won't need the joystick of all these wife beaters or wife beaters to be, to get pregnant. Low self esteem and confusion on stage.
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
MrSly:

When you marry yourself I hope you won't need the joystick of all these wife beaters or wife beaters to be, to get pregnant. Low self esteem and confusion on stage.
Why would I go on searching when your di*k is enough :-|

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan / Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan / Lagos High Society Weddings Of The 1920s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.