Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks (79685 Views)

Adetutu Alabi Blasts Simi For Degrading People With Tribal Marks / Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) / Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by Babiod: 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
Let's hope it's not the Rihanna that will ask her to bring some money...Naija guys dey para o.if u know u know
Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by GentleMoney: 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by technicallyrich(m): 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
She looks ugly and dirty like orobas girls.
Anyway different strokes for different folks,as a friend ones told me that smeeling pusy is sweetter than neat ones and another guy told me that he like dried meat that are quite sour.
Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
Nigerians scammers!

Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by Kzealz(m): 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
Congrats sis.... u definitely getting to ur dreams..... let's learn this act of helping others achieve her dreams... all she wanted is just a Retweet

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by cuterichbigdick(m): 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
Chai.That face though....tiger face
Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by phranq30(m): 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
All the best to you. But make we no lie, that tribal mark thick like mad
Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by ALImaza48(m): 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
woow

please check my signature
Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by Yewandequeen(f): 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
Chiemerie8:
Yuck

I detest tribal marks
not like those that have it could v objected to it since they were marked while still a baby.
Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
unite4real:
Tribal mark is an old phrase. Why not say TATTOO or facial mark
facial incisions sef naim oyinbo dey am..
Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by perdollar(m): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
she's ugly like like her ppl
Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by Puzzypleazer: 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
campbell67:
Tomorrow's winning ticket is available for pay after win
Chat up if interested
070-17-95-93-81
interested stalkers pls
give it to yur poor father na
Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by Boyooosa(m): 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
Addictedtodrugs:
So this one is News
Is it not? Drug Addict!
Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by KosyJerry(m): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2018
Prayer answered ... Get ready cus you are on your way
Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by Lordofthewest(m): 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
Lol...coming from a flatnoid with no heritage
Chiemerie8:
Yuck

I detest tribal marks
Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by gaby(m): 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
I said it here https://www.nairaland.com/4777787/eleven-paz-tribal-marks-wants#71914312

Impossible is nothing guys, don't quit believing and careless about peoples opinion.
Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by Rubbiish(m): 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
dominique:
Good for her, hope it's not a fake Rihanna account following her though

Must u see negativity in everything?

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by baby124: 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
She’s gorgeous. Congratulation. That mark will make her unique and go far in the fashion world.
Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by hahn(m): 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2018
unite4real:
Tribal mark is an old phrase. Why not say TATTOO or facial mark

That is because it's main purpose is to enable locals identify what tribe the person is from. It is not a fashion statement
Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by vicben27(m): 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
seunmohmoh:
Congratulations
lovely anatomy u've gat. you Blessed amongst Women.
Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by wink2015(m): 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
She could have married Late Chief Samuel Ladoke Akintola. The late Premier of the defunct Western Region of Nigeria.

Chief Akintola has this deep Ibadan, Ijebu yoruba tribal mark.

Birds of the same feather flock together! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by Burgerlomo: 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
hisexcellency34:
This model should please marry Attahiru Bafarawa of Sokoto state. Perfect match

Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by boyjo: 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
I pray for thy soul girl.
Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by eyinjuege: 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Thank God that parents has stopped giving children facial marks.

@bolded. STOP calling it tribal marks.
Tribal marks are more apt actually.
You can differentiate an Oyo man from a Nupe man, from an Ondo man by the marks. I think they used to give children then so they can trace their roots especially during the slave trade, and also to prevent them from being kidnapped by those who would sell them as slaves.
Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
eyinjuege:

Tribal marks are more apt actually.
You can differentiate an Oyo man from a Nupe man, from an Ondo man by the marks. I think they used to give children then so they can trace their roots especially during the slave trade, and also to prevent them from being kidnapped by those who would sell them as slaves.

I get your point but in ENGLISH language, it is called facial marks.
Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by adecz: 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
Dem no even align the
marks well sef!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by BruncleZuma: 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by AuroraB(f): 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
That shade of lipstick on those lips? Please undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Orders One Of His Camera Men Off His Private Jet After He Used The Toilet / Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.