Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,670 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

2019 In Focus What Are The Difference Between Pmb And Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 In Focus What Are The Difference Between Pmb And Atiku (862 Views)

PMB And Infrastructure. This Is Bonny-bodo Project In Rivers State / 2019 Election: See Results Of Twitter Poll Between PMB And Atiku / Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 In Focus What Are The Difference Between Pmb And Atiku by sarrki(m): 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
Pmb is 70 something
Atiku is Also 70 something

Pmb was Accused to be of the region of born to rule

Atiku is also from that region

Pmb was Accused of being a Fulani man

Atiku is a Fulani man

Pmb was Accused of being a Muslim

Atiku is also A Muslim

Please what is the difference?
Re: 2019 In Focus What Are The Difference Between Pmb And Atiku by temptnow: 3:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
Sarrki stop your madness this month

, buhari is an Islamic fanatics

4 Likes

Re: 2019 In Focus What Are The Difference Between Pmb And Atiku by madridguy(m): 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 In Focus What Are The Difference Between Pmb And Atiku by Naijabash(m): 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
No Criminal Case Exist Against Atiku In Our Records — United States >>>> https://www.nairaland.com/4214154/no-criminal-case-exist-against
Re: 2019 In Focus What Are The Difference Between Pmb And Atiku by iamJ(m): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
Nigerians are just frustrated inpatient people, wonder how they believe in God, cause he can delay, well they expected buhari to do miracles in 4years, pdp+ igbos are behind the propaganda to soil buharis name, unfotunately for them, internet is here now, people can easily get access to facts and understand things for themselves, buhari has his flaws but atiku is the devil forming saint, this is a man with no intergrity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 In Focus What Are The Difference Between Pmb And Atiku by profeazy: 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
grin grin grin Sarrki ooo! This is a new low for you! You have been warned to focus on the non existent strengths of your lifeless. Instead you are here trying to drag down a high flyer to the same level as a clueless and lifeless somebody! This is not the Sarrki I used to know! Maybe they need to increase your 30k to 31k. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 In Focus What Are The Difference Between Pmb And Atiku by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
Lol. Honestly i wonder how they'll compare atiku with bubu...

oh i know bubu participated in the civil war. That let to the death thousands of easteners.. While atiku didnt.

any way sha.

#bubu till 2023

even in benue here atiku chance against bubu is 55-45. The remaining 5 percent is for sowore and the rest.

by the way you guys should pls tell ortom to pay workers na..
Re: 2019 In Focus What Are The Difference Between Pmb And Atiku by profeazy: 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:
Nigerians are just frustrated inpatient people, wonder how they believe in God, cause he can delay, well they expected buhari to do miracles in 4years, pdp+ igbos are behind the propaganda to soil buharis name, unfotunately for them, internet is here now, people can easily get access to facts and understand things for themselves, buhari has his flaws but atiku is the devil forming saint, this is a man with no intergrity

A man with no integrity but with developmental ideas is better than a man with pseudo integrity and a sinister plan for ethnic domination and religious discrimination!
Re: 2019 In Focus What Are The Difference Between Pmb And Atiku by iamJ(m): 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
profeazy:

A man with no integrity but with developmental ideas is better than a man with pseudo integrity and a sinister plan for ethnic domination and religious discrimination!
prove? Buhari vice is a Christian and buhari has left him in power more than any other president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 In Focus What Are The Difference Between Pmb And Atiku by profeazy: 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:
prove? Buhari vice is a Christian and buhari has left him in power more than any other president

Don't make a laughing stock of yourself. What happened to the DG SSS appointment by your so called relevant Christian VP? You can't fool all of the people all of the time. The only other things Christians are good for to Buhari is as head cook and drivers where his crowd would be the main people serving him personally.

1 Like

Re: 2019 In Focus What Are The Difference Between Pmb And Atiku by sarrki(m): 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
profeazy:
grin grin grin Sarrki ooo! This is a new low for you! You have been warned to focus on the non existent strengths of your lifeless. Instead you are here trying to drag down a high flyer to the same level as a clueless and lifeless somebody! This is not the Sarrki I used to know! Maybe they need to increase your 30k to 31k. grin grin grin grin

You guys are chameleon in nature
Always changing tones
Re: 2019 In Focus What Are The Difference Between Pmb And Atiku by sarrki(m): 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
profeazy:

Don't make a laughing stock of yourself. What happened to the DG SSS appointment by your so called relevant Christian VP? You can't fool all of the people all of the time. The only other things Christians are good for to Buhari is as head cook and drivers where his crowd would be the main people serving him personally.
Keep quiet
He’s a patriot

Enemies of state should keep to Atiku
Re: 2019 In Focus What Are The Difference Between Pmb And Atiku by iamJ(m): 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
profeazy:

so osibanjo is not a Christian? hahahaha let me guess, Buhari should come to the east to seek recommedation for Dg of sss b4 you will agree that he is fair, oga just like how ur voice and vote is irrelevant at federal level so are the lies you arrange in your nollywood cinema mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 In Focus What Are The Difference Between Pmb And Atiku by sarrki(m): 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:
so osibanjo is not a Christian? hahahaha let me guess, Buhari should come to the east to seek recommedation for Dg of sss b4 you will agree that he is fair, oga just like how ur voice and vote is irrelevant at federal level so are the lies you arrange in your nollywood cinema mind

I confirmed today

You are a patriot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 In Focus What Are The Difference Between Pmb And Atiku by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2018
sarrki:

I confirmed today

You are a patriot
That guy you quoted is a yahoo boy he is happy dollars is high...
Re: 2019 In Focus What Are The Difference Between Pmb And Atiku by Yareema22(m): 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:
Boss long time no see...please dont mind these irresponsible ipob miscreants...2019 is just few months away...come february 2019,they will realise how irrelevqnt their ATIKULATE is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 In Focus What Are The Difference Between Pmb And Atiku by iamJ(m): 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

That guy you quoted is a yahoo boy he is happy dollars is high...
lmao una no go kill person
Re: 2019 In Focus What Are The Difference Between Pmb And Atiku by iamJ(m): 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
Yareema22:

Boss long time no see...please dont mind these irresponsible ipob miscreants...2019 is just few months away...come february 2019,they will realise how irrelevqnt their ATIKULATE is.
I swear, I'm ready to steal ballot boxes if necessary
Re: 2019 In Focus What Are The Difference Between Pmb And Atiku by sarrki(m): 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
Yareema22:

An elder statesman in making
Re: 2019 In Focus What Are The Difference Between Pmb And Atiku by annnikky(f): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
The dullard is lifeless unlike atikulate who is of life.

The dullard is certificateless while atikulate is a learned man

The dullard can't creat jobs for the unlike atikulate who has created too many job opportunities for youths cheesy

They're too numerous to mention the difference b/w the duo

Buharia ye ma su grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 In Focus What Are The Difference Between Pmb And Atiku by Yareema22(m): 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
sarrki:

An elder statesman in making
Sarrki you indeed a true patriot...keep up the good work sire!
Re: 2019 In Focus What Are The Difference Between Pmb And Atiku by toniok: 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
Nobody, I mean nobody in this world will change Nigeria , make it a nation where we will have full employment, good infrastructure, etc over night. where is the money? where 70% of our total earnings go to payment of salary and running of Govt. at all levels.
I will only prefer the man that has the following qualities.
1. That is working hard towards increasing our revenue by diversification to agriculture, solid minerals etc
2. That take bold steps to stop wastage of our scarce fx on importation of commodities we have capacity to produce in-house.
3. Has the boldness to minimize corruption in our Govt.
4.That can reduce the population growth in the country.
These things if we'll implemented will take us over 12 yrs to be okay. We as a country must pass through discomfort for us to attain this heights. Any body that is promising transforming Nigeria overnight is a big joker.
Re: 2019 In Focus What Are The Difference Between Pmb And Atiku by Yareema22(m): 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:
I swear, I'm ready to steal ballot boxes if necessary
you should do whatever is neccessary to make us victorious come feb 2019....l've got your back...
God bless your efforts
God bless Sarrki
God bless PMB/PYO
God bless all progressives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 In Focus What Are The Difference Between Pmb And Atiku by SuperStriker: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
Buhari is a narrow minded bigot while Atiku is not. That is the difference.

1 Like

Re: 2019 In Focus What Are The Difference Between Pmb And Atiku by Yareema22(m): 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2018
toniok:
Nobody, I mean nobody in this world will change Nigeria , make it a nation where we will have full employment, good infrastructure, etc over night. where is the money? where 70% of our total earnings go to payment of salary and running of Govt. at all levels.
I will only prefer the man that has the following qualities.
1. That is working hard towards increasing our revenue by diversification to agriculture, solid minerals etc
2. That take bold steps to stop wastage of our scarce fx on importation of commodities we have capacity to produce in-house.
3. Has the boldness to minimize corruption in our Govt.
4.That can reduce the population growth in the country.
These things if we'll implemented will take us over 12 yrs to be okay. We as a country must pass through discomfort for us to attain this heights. Any body that is promising transforming Nigeria overnight is a big joker.
Iam with you on this....sai PMB/PYO
Re: 2019 In Focus What Are The Difference Between Pmb And Atiku by Rapmoney(m): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
sarrki:
Pmb is 70 something
Atiku is Also 70 something

Pmb was Accused to be of the region of born to rule

Atiku is also from that region

Pmb was Accused of being a Fulani man

Atiku is a Fulani man

Pmb was Accused of being a Muslim

Atiku is also A Muslim

Please what is the difference?
You can only convince the gullible ones. Atiku we will vote!

(1) (Reply)

A Lifeless Evening With Buhari By Fredrick Nwabufo / Chris Ngige Receives Backlashes From Nigerians / Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Popular Nigerian Singer Living In Abject Poverty(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.