Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted (43738 Views)

Onu Promotes Indicted Ex-fIIRO Boss Demoted By Buhari For PhD Fraud / Major-General Olusegun Adeniyi Demoted By 3 Years Over Leaked Video / Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by politicoNG: 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7115115/corporal-matthew-isaac-arrested-dancing#112608522

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghg6i7v1YH4

PRESS RELEASE

CULTISM: POLICE APPROVE PUNISHMENT OF REDUCTION IN RANK FOR CORPORAL CAUGHT IN TIKTOK VIDEO

The Nigeria Police Force has approved the punishment of reduction in rank from Corporal to Constable for Isaac Mathew attached to Ebonyi State Police Command. The officer was caught in a viral TikTok video on May 7, 2022, dressed in full Police uniform while singing, dancing and brandishing an AK47 rifle in praise of a secret confraternity.

This decision follows the outcome of the Orderly Room Trial of the concerned officer and a review of the recommended punishment for the offences of Discreditable Conduct, Promoting Secret Cults and violation of the Social Media Policy (SMP) of the Nigeria Police Force.

The Force is currently looking into many other disciplinary cases of unprofessionalism and misconduct by officers in encounters with members of the public. Meanwhile, orderly room trials are ongoing and decisions reached at the end of such trials will be made known as the current police administration is committed to a transparent, accountable and proactive policing system in Nigeria

The Inspector-General of Police, IGP Usman Alkali Baba, psc(+), NPM, fdc, therefore charges all police officers to uphold professional ethics, discipline and the ideals of the Nigeria Police Force. He further charges them to be committed to self-discipline in line with the IGP’s policing agenda of ethical regeneration, restoration of professional standards, enhancement of anti-corruption drive with a view to having the desired Police institution Nigerians deserve.

CSP OLUMUYIWA ADEJOBI, mnipr, mipra
FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
FORCE HEADQUARTERS
ABUJA

June 5, 2022

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0BTWahjM6BCFUx2LMgebQFfb6WkBkaCkeco2HjNBjQYnAUZqHSQUpfCXpdWKDD7ZMl&id=100064453009372

1 Like

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by inspectorg(m): 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Allow my chewing stick some fresh air and spits out my first early morning saliva; obviously heavy and laced with weakened bacteria, suffering the effect of my medicinal chewing stick. Exhales the word CULTIST!! CULTIST!! . Look the other way with a heavy sigh of relief on my face.

To be continued......

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Jennyjay283: 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nigeria sef �
undecided
Is there not freedom of things again

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by prospero5(m): 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
It baffles me how some people no fit get sense.
You be cultist. Must you show yourself?
That's the same problem with yahoo boys, and poor people in general. First time you see N1 million next thing na to enter Facebook post am everywhere.

I don't know. Maybe my introvert lifestyle has turned me to generation A minus.

162 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by nawa4naija(m): 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
He should be sent out of the NPF completely

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by layycon: 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
Weyrey police man

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Crixxx: 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
Arrest Any cultist found

9 Likes

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by 87EightySeven(f): 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
Lol guy man forgot he's nolonger in Esut

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Sunofgod(m): 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
Common constable...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by SultanOfPuna: 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
I know one boy that used to extort drivers
Few years he joined police
So he can fully extort without issues

If you are into drugs and dont want to get caught. You can become a drug enforcement officer.

Some people join Police force just to hide themselves from persecution as they can fully commit crime without getting arrest by fellow officers.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Ademola47(m): 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sounds like a joke grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Neduzze5(m): 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
Cool.

However, I don't think demotion is a good enough punishment. He should be eased out of the force, tried as a civilian and sentenced according to the laws of the land.

These are the kind of police men that will stop you on the road and chance you of your goods, properties and monies while threatening you with their legal guns.

May they all rot in hell.

Unfortunately, I can never stop for a police officer. If you want to stop and search me whilst I'm driving, then you need to stand in front of my vehicle. Woe betide you that I am in a bad state of mind....!!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Rita33(f): 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Mumusaphire: 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
He will learn
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
grin grin grin This one's foolishness has cost him a hard earned rank.What foolishness cannot destroy, doesn't exist.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by shortIGBOman: 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nice one. This IPOB Police just paid for his criminal act and Unprofessional conduct.

155 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by ViceGovernor: 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
Who no know say most naija police na cultists undecided

1 Like

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by shadrach77: 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
Next time he will learn to keep his private life away from social media

See what his show-off has caused him? cry

2 Likes

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Kkk777: 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
Good
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by id4sho(m): 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
cheesy
Yeye dey form fynboy, na now frustration & depression go set in. Chai, decrease in salary for this PMB era.
SAPA nice one

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by AllBlack: 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
But he is still in the police force

Same thing like removing lighter from a child and giving him match stick to play with in a house full of gas. Nothing changes.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Udemzy05: 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
Na dem full our force,dem dey for Army, police etc,na there dem dey run for protection after committing so many atrocities.
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by JubrinElSudan: 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
Still doesn't change the fact that he a cultist is still in NPF
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by tafabaloo(m): 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
What the guy deserved was a dismissal !

Characters like these should not have a place within the Force; they can endanger the lives of those who are truly set out and committed to fighting crimes and criminality in the society.

10 Likes

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Igeresuen: 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
Southerners calling for the unity of this country are in support of terrorism

3 Likes

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by IamWonderful: 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
njv
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Starboytwo(m): 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
The guy pics be like “damn,why did I do that dumb shii.”
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
So singing and dancing is now a crime in the ZOO.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" / Buhari Replaces Ex-Ministers, Sends Nominees List To Senate / President Babangida’s Visit To Britain In 1989 (Photos, Video and Memories)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.