Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,870 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

True Life Tale: Delicious Poison! How Can You Judge This? ( Mature Minds) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Life Tale: Delicious Poison! How Can You Judge This? ( Mature Minds) (1734 Views)

I Need Advise From Mature Minds Pls / ANOTHER ONE — Mature Minds Only [Picture] / Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Tale: Delicious Poison! How Can You Judge This? ( Mature Minds) by chatinent: 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
(TRUE LIFE STORY)

How can you jugde this issue?

A man is married to one wife ( Annabel* ). His wife's friend ( Joyce* ) incessant visits beget pregnancy unknowingly to Annabel's husband ( Frank* ) 'cos he was overshadowed by lust for voluptuous lasses.

This affair was unbeknownst to Annie and was going on till Annabel caught them red-handed on her matrimonial bed.

Annabel is mesmerized and is always seen in a pool of her own tears (tear- bath) 'cos of her supposed loyal friend's betrayal with her husband and its unacceptable aftermath.

Joyce comes in and announces she is pregnant and says she is keeping the baby. Another big blow to Annie!

Their (both Frank, Annabel and Joyce's families') resolution was she keep the baby after a long argument. The worse is she'd be living with them.

Frank is sincerely in regrets and repentant and most loyal to his wife having forgiven him. He still cares for the lady with his child but his love for his wife supersedes and is immeasurable.

His family undergoes commotion and lack of understanding between both Joyce and Annie.

On faithful day, the newly pregnant betraying friend poisons Annabel's meal at her absence so she will claim her home with Frank. Unknowingly to her, Annie happened to return and secretly saw her and still took a video of Joyce spreading the mixture on her meal.

Afore the trio was about to eat, Annie swapped plates with Joyce (aye, letting her have her poison). She ate, foamed, had seizures and died.

Annie is accused of murder upon her evidence video of the poison.

What can you say about this? How well should this be judged?

( *-names have been changed)
Re: True Life Tale: Delicious Poison! How Can You Judge This? ( Mature Minds) by whiteseed(m): 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
Oya lawyers in d house. E don set ooo
Re: True Life Tale: Delicious Poison! How Can You Judge This? ( Mature Minds) by raquel97: 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
This is serious fa but let me come back to read comments
Re: True Life Tale: Delicious Poison! How Can You Judge This? ( Mature Minds) by MissRaine69(f): 12:39am On Oct 10, 2018
Long distance is not for everyone. You have to try but also be realistic

1 Like

Re: True Life Tale: Delicious Poison! How Can You Judge This? ( Mature Minds) by samysmoothfresh: 1:08am On Oct 10, 2018
I wouldnt know how to judge, but if i was annie, i'd get the judge rule in my favour cos i have an alibi...................two actually

1) the video...........which clearly proves joyce did the poisoning

2) frank the husband who prolly was aware that joyce the family's dinner

i'd then make a story up that maybe joyce got the plate mixed up or something..........but i had nothing to do with it...

Karma is a fvcking bitch
Re: True Life Tale: Delicious Poison! How Can You Judge This? ( Mature Minds) by padi94(m): 2:03am On Oct 10, 2018
wow...so I guess she is as guilty as the pregnant friend... Am not a lawyer though... but how will attempted murder and murder play out in court, cos that is the case here lipsrsealed
Re: True Life Tale: Delicious Poison! How Can You Judge This? ( Mature Minds) by chiommy123(f): 6:39am On Oct 10, 2018
there's nothing to judge there cos I know I won't allow any idiot that got herself pregnant to come live in my house and if it happens God forbid I maybe the one poisoning someone
Re: True Life Tale: Delicious Poison! How Can You Judge This? ( Mature Minds) by chatinent: 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
Nice comments.
Re: True Life Tale: Delicious Poison! How Can You Judge This? ( Mature Minds) by Biglittlelois(f): 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
shocked shocked if i was the Judge, the husband will go to jail, he started all of it by not keeping his diick solely for his wife, he was the root of the problem.
Re: True Life Tale: Delicious Poison! How Can You Judge This? ( Mature Minds) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
Biglittlelois:
shocked shocked if i was the Judge, the husband will go to jail, he started all of it by not keeping his diick solely for his wife, he was the root of the problem.

Then get ready to lose your license.

This is a case of murder.
She knows that the food was poisoned before swapping the plates
Re: True Life Tale: Delicious Poison! How Can You Judge This? ( Mature Minds) by chatinent: 6:15am On Mar 18, 2019
Worthwhile contributors.
Re: True Life Tale: Delicious Poison! How Can You Judge This? ( Mature Minds) by blaise26abj(m): 6:40am On Mar 18, 2019
Well the wife’s Defence should be that she didn’t know that it was poison she put in the meal. She only saw that Joyce put something and decided to swap the meal since she wasn’t sure what the content was. It is a form of self defence.
Re: True Life Tale: Delicious Poison! How Can You Judge This? ( Mature Minds) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2019
Is Mercy Johnson in the movie bcoz she's the best Nollywood has got cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How I Met My Love 1 / Must A Guy Marry The Lady He Impregnates? Can He Marry Somebody Else? / Can I Get This For 30k In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.