Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition (14210 Views)

LASG Okays Science Quiz Competition For Secondary Schools, Targets Inventors / Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition / TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by princfred(m): 7:43am On Oct 12, 2018
magicminister:
Nice!!

If yorubas and igbos unite and work together to break the northern hegemony, Nigeria I’ll become Dubai in 10-20 years.

I’ve never seen so much intellectual capacity concentrated within two tribes in any African country like that of the igbos and yorubas but we keep getting ruled by mostly illiterate northerners that can’t tell their right from their left!!

Ibo amaka, Yoruba Amaka.

Let’s work together!!!

Igbos are political disorganized.
Yorubas keep aligning with the wrong side.

If yorubas bring their political expertise and vast knowledge and igbos bring their doggedness and innovative spirit, it will be an excellent combination. We will rotate president and Vice President amongst ourselves until we fix Nigeria.
All correct there. Where is that Putin's picture to give this guy Origin?
Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by princfred(m): 7:45am On Oct 12, 2018
jconsulting:
You can see why we have problem in this country, the real brains are in the South,yet we allow chicken brains in the North to rule us
Yet they expect development. Even the north can't develop with Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by nNEOo(m): 7:46am On Oct 12, 2018
OlaAshawo:
[s][/s]
more trash

You're indeed redeemable.
Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by jubianose(m): 7:54am On Oct 12, 2018
Off course. I'm from Enugu and also an Igbo man. but you people should not brag. Just congratulate the young lad and move on. Intellectual individual are found everywhere. Today it is Enugu's turn, next time it may be another tribe's turn whether igbo, efik, yoruba, hausa, tiv or whatsoever. Thank God for them and move on. Don't turn it into something else. Haba....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 12, 2018
KanuIsCursed:

Go and atikulated jho Fulani slave
Reject jihadism and sai babarism, they are EVIL.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1 0monnak0da

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by Ttipsy(f): 7:56am On Oct 12, 2018
another state trying I terms of education is Edo state
nice one boy. keep it up

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by OlaAshawo: 7:59am On Oct 12, 2018
[s]
nNEOo:

You're indeed redeemable.
[/s]
trash

1 Like

Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by devindevin2000: 7:59am On Oct 12, 2018
jubianose:
[s]Off course. I'm from Enugu and also an Igbo man. but you people should not brag. Just congratulate the young lad and move on. Intellectual individual are found everywhere. Today it is Enugu's turn, next time it may be another tribe's turn whether igbo, efik, yoruba, hausa, tiv or whatsoever. Thank God for them and move on. Don't turn it into something else. Haba[/s]....

You are an afonja

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by Alal(m): 8:01am On Oct 12, 2018
At last, it's at the front page
Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by Alphaman007: 8:03am On Oct 12, 2018
Nbote:
Igbo Amaka... Na we dey dominate No by noise or mouth.. Some ppl go do jump and pass for dis thread lol
because of one quiz, una dey dominate.. You know how many quiz we don win.... Fish brain
Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by AFONJACOW(m): 8:04am On Oct 12, 2018
042 Amaka

Igbo Amaka

Biafra Amaka

Afonja Ajoka tongue

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by ugybabe2020(f): 8:06am On Oct 12, 2018
magicminister:
Nice!!

If yorubas and igbos unite and work together to break the northern hegemony, Nigeria I’ll become Dubai in 10-20 years.

I’ve never seen so much intellectual capacity concentrated within two tribes in any African country like that of the igbos and yorubas but we keep getting ruled by mostly illiterate northerners that can’t tell their right from their left!!

Ibo amaka, Yoruba Amaka.

Let’s work together!!!

If yorubas bring their political expertise and vast knowledge and igbos bring their doggedness and innovative spirit, it will be an excellent combination. We will rotate president and Vice President amongst ourselves until we fix Nigeria.
y only u come collect all the sense wey dey this world? u too make jooor
Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by ariesbull: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2018
Igbo again...where are the most educated and the most sophisticated people again

Noise makers everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by ariesbull: 8:08am On Oct 12, 2018
Alphaman007:
because of one quiz, una dey dominate.. You know how many quiz we don win.... Fish brain

Not one ..even this year..the best teacher was given to a lady from Anambra this works teachers day

Bros ...I respect the igbo jhoor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by ariesbull: 8:09am On Oct 12, 2018
jubianose:
Off course. I'm from Enugu and also an Igbo man. but you people should not brag. Just congratulate the young lad and move on. Intellectual individual are found everywhere. Today it is Enugu's turn, next time it may be another tribe's turn whether igbo, efik, yoruba, hausa, tiv or whatsoever. Thank God for them and move on. Don't turn it into something else. Haba....

If you don't blow your trumpet...pls who will ?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by ariesbull: 8:11am On Oct 12, 2018
revolt:
Rochss has finally wrecked my state. The worst thing rochas did to imo was the destruction of our educational prowess. We used to be number ones in the past
Free education indeed. APC must leave imo

Free education isn't quality education....ask Awolowo and Yorubas how and where it landed them

When something is given freely the recipient is always complacent and wouldn't work hard that's why Igbo marriage last because it is made to be a big pricey so that you would value it

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by edlion57(m): 8:15am On Oct 12, 2018
ulster:
Every morning that I wake up from sleep, the first thing I do is say my prayer
The next thing i do is to check my PVC
Voting out BuBu is a task for all Nigerians who are eligible voters!
I will start doing the same
Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by bongolistik(m): 8:20am On Oct 12, 2018
If a boy from Carlifornia wins an intectual award prize, you will never see people from Sacramento or Beverly Hills or Las Vegas telling you that them in the state of Carlifornia are more educated or brainy than those in New York City or better than those in Ohnolulu, but they will just tell you that they are proud of the American boy that won the prize.

It is only in Nigeria that you can see most of the comments coming above on which tribe is more educated or brainy on an intectual award given to a lad.

Those sickening comments that you are seeing above will be the same sickening comments that you will still see if the name of the boy that won the award was Ademola, and the only difference will be that the comments will start coming from other group of people.

This country is never one and I don't see this country becoming one in any near future.. Let's just stop deceiving ourselves in this country and face front. The term "one Nigeria" is only an illusion.
Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by Alphaman007: 8:20am On Oct 12, 2018
ariesbull:

Not one ..even this year..the best teacher was given to a lady from Anambra this works teachers day

Bros ...I respect the igbo jhoor
okay bro... I won't argue with you cuz i see no reason to
Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by Niceman4u(m): 8:25am On Oct 12, 2018
magicminister:
Nice!!

Ibo amaka, Yoruba Amaka.

Let’s work together!!!

u make great sense!!!
Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by Collyno82(m): 8:36am On Oct 12, 2018
Good news dey sweet for body oooh
Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by Afonja007: 8:40am On Oct 12, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Nigeria amaka!!! One nation cheesy
no be by force
Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by Temptee101(m): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2018
042 is not just a number, it's a lifestyle

I'm a proud 042
I'm a proud Biafraian
I'm most highly Atikulated

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by kunleweb: 8:43am On Oct 12, 2018
princfred:
Yet they expect development. Even the north can't develop with Igbos.

grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by OlusegunAdedayo: 8:44am On Oct 12, 2018
angry
Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by degamemaster(m): 8:49am On Oct 12, 2018
TundeBricklayer:
Enugu has emerged winner of the 2018 Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) National Science Quiz Competition.

The state led 17 others with 75 points, while Ogun and Edo states came second and third with 70 and 65 points, respectively.

Speaking at the event which took place at the Amphitheatre, NNPC Towers, Abuja on Tuesday, Mikanti Baru, Group Managing Director of NNPC, said past winners of the competition who are gainfully employed are excelling in their various endeavours.

He said: "I had charged the Corporation’s Group Public Affairs Division to assess the extent to which the objectives of the flagship CSR projects are being met to improve on its impact on the target audience.

"I feel humbled to report that all the past winners of the quiz contest that are professionally engaged are doing very well. A few examples will suffice. Sunday Aliu, one of the contest's pioneer winners who works in Total Nigeria EP was part of the team that built Egina Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) unit which has some relevance to Nigeria’s crude oil production."

Okeke Tony Kabilan, a student of Spring of Life International School, Enugu was this year’s winner of the annual competition. Igban Emmanuel, a student of Ambassadors College, Otta, Ogun State came second, while Alikah Joseph Ehiagwina, a student of Bosco Science Academy, Ukhun, Edo State was third.

Also present at the event was former Head of State General Yakubu Gowon, former military Head of State, General Abdulsalami Abubakar, Governor Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State and Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo State. Ibe Kachikwu, Minister of State for Petroleum also delivered an address.

Abia, Bauchi, Benue, Delta, Edo, Enugu, FCT Abuja, Gombe, Imo, Kaduna, Kebbi, Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto and Taraba states competed at the finals. Three states were picked from each geopolitical zone.
http://saharareporters.com/2018/10/09/enugu-beats-17-states-win-nnpc-science-quiz-competition
Lalasticlala

IGBO AMAKA
Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by sogodihno: 8:53am On Oct 12, 2018
devindevin2000:
Igbos again? I was at a bar few weeks ago, the topic of who is the most brilliant tribe came up, everybody in the room of over 25 said Igbos. The 5 Yorubas there didn't even dispute it. It's dawning on afonjas Igbos are way ahead of them. You remember when they use to say Yorubas lead in education in Nigeria? You notice they don't say that again? Reality is finally dawning on them. Igbos have decimated them and Other tribes know.

U know u are saying nonsense, until u av sch like OAU, UI, UNILAG, Covenant in only your erosion ravaged land, u are far behind d west.
Get that to ur skull.

u know Yorubas don't argue education with u guys, it's because u feel inferior, that's why u compare any post concerning Igbo with Yoruba all the time. I hope this inferiority complex won't kill u.
Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by Xander85: 8:55am On Oct 12, 2018
KanuIsCursed:
Useless state

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Serious case of sour grapes! shocked

It's just too hard to swallow when the people you despise are doing well....despite the hate! lipsrsealed
Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by naijapage(f): 8:55am On Oct 12, 2018
In This Country , Only the God of Alph Lukau Will Help us

Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by sogodihno: 8:58am On Oct 12, 2018
ariesbull:

Free education isn't quality education....ask Awolowo and Yorubas how and where it landed them

When something is given freely the recipient is always complacent and wouldn't work hard that's why Igbo marriage last because it is made to be a big pricey so that you would value it

stop talking nonsense, where did free education landed Yoruba? Who gave this kids acess to nairaland. na wa o.
Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by Xander85: 9:01am On Oct 12, 2018
revolt:
Rochss has finally wrecked my state. The worst thing rochas did to imo was the destruction of our educational prowess. We used to be number ones in the past
Free education indeed. APC must leave imo

I've noticed that too! Same thing with Anambra!

Imo and Anambra always used to drag first or second when it came to education. Anambra is still hanging in there...somewhat! But Imo has dropped off the radar! sad
Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by AmazingELixir: 9:02am On Oct 12, 2018
cool cool cool

God bless Niger Delta for creating the platform for NNPC to exist in the first place.

Niger Delta the spinal cord of the nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Weird World "Picture Series vol 1 / What Is The Diffrence Between Waec Certificate And Statement Of Result ? / Agbami Scholarship Result List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.