Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition (14211 Views)

LASG Okays Science Quiz Competition For Secondary Schools, Targets Inventors / Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition / TOBI M. OLUSA SCIENCE QUIZ Season1 Episode 1 =>win Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 12, 2018
Always coming first in drug related matters
Awon science students
Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by RTSC: 9:04am On Oct 12, 2018
sogodihno:

U know u are saying nonsense, until u av sch like OAU, UI, UNILAG, Covenant in only your erosion ravaged land, u are far behind d west.
Get that to ur skull.

u know Yorubas don't argue education with u guys, it's because u feel inferior, that's why u compare any post concerning Igbo with Yoruba all the time. I hope this inferiority complex won't kill u.
UNN trumps every school in the south west except maybe UI. They are both in the same class, I believe.

When it comes to college of the technology , FUTO trumps FUTA and any other college of education you have.

The only odd one here is covenant university. Madonna university is not in its class, I agree.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by Xander85: 9:05am On Oct 12, 2018
magicminister:
Nice!!

If yorubas and igbos unite and work together to break the northern hegemony, Nigeria I’ll become Dubai in 10-20 years.

I’ve never seen so much intellectual capacity concentrated within two tribes in any African country like that of the igbos and yorubas but we keep getting ruled by mostly illiterate northerners that can’t tell their right from their left!!

Ibo amaka, Yoruba Amaka.

Let’s work together!!!

Igbos are political disorganized.
Yorubas keep aligning with the wrong side.

If yorubas bring their political expertise and vast knowledge and igbos bring their doggedness and innovative spirit, it will be an excellent combination. We will rotate president and Vice President amongst ourselves until we fix Nigeria.

You're right! Hausa/Fulani is dragging the other two down to their level and it now reflects badly on all of us since we all share the same country!
Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by collinsprince: 9:06am On Oct 12, 2018
Carzolah:
wink
no wonder hausa and yoruba's don,t want igbo's to GO
Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by sogodihno: 9:06am On Oct 12, 2018
devindevin2000:

Yorubas will never out of envy. And Igbo will never unite with them because they are like rattle snakes. Yorubas know Igbos are miles ahead of them in every measure vof Human Exceptionalism but will never accept it because of envy. They don't want Igbos to be alone in their country because they know Igbos will succeed and make them look bad. So they cleverly support One Nigeria where Igbos are marginalized to continue to propagate their propaganda that they are this, that, e.t.c.

U are a fool, if u think it's Yoruba that's holding u down, why are this ipob people so useless? yet u won't leave the Yoruba land and go to ur cursed land. They littered Yoruba land like paper.

if u idiots want to go then stay in ur villages first and clamour for freedom there. slaves. Nonsense.
Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by SoNature(m): 9:07am On Oct 12, 2018
devindevin2000:

You are an afonja

Gini n'emedi unu na nairaland

Everyone who tries to correct you automatically becomes Afonja

Smh
Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by Duru1(m): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2018
magicminister:
Nice!!

If yorubas and igbos unite and work together to break the northern hegemony, Nigeria I’ll become Dubai in 10-20 years.

I’ve never seen so much intellectual capacity concentrated within two tribes in any African country like that of the igbos and yorubas but we keep getting ruled by mostly illiterate northerners that can’t tell their right from their left!!

Ibo amaka, Yoruba Amaka.

Let’s work together!!!

If yorubas bring their political expertise and vast knowledge and igbos bring their doggedness and innovative spirit, it will be an excellent combination. We will rotate president and Vice President amongst ourselves until we fix Nigeria.

Arrant nonsense!!! It is silly to think that two ethnic groups had to unity to make the shithole called Nigeria great. The geographical expression termed Nigeria could only be civilized if the ethnic nationalities go their separate ways and develop according their hunger. This will allow the people who want to ride the anachronistic doctrines of a certain religion to do so. In fact, I pray for the disintegration of the zoo called Nigeria.
Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by sogodihno: 9:13am On Oct 12, 2018
RTSC:

UNN trumps every school in the south west except maybe UI. They are both in the same class, I believe.

When it comes to college of the technology , FUTO trumps FUTA and any other college of education you have.

The only odd one here is covenant university. Madonna university is not in its class, I agree.

u are foolish! for saying UNN trump OAU and UNILAG, and in the same class with UI.

pls, what's UNN? Anyway, u are deluded already. Top school in Nigeria for the past 5 years av never seen UNN in top 3, They are UI, Covenant, OAU, UNILAG, etc.
Even ABU Zaria is far better than UNN.

Anyway, anything that make u sleep in the night. Deluded people.
Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by Tinalex(f): 9:41am On Oct 12, 2018
ulster:
Every morning that I wake up from sleep, the first thing I do is say my prayer
The next thing i do is to check my PVC
Voting out BuBu is a task for all Nigerians who are eligible voters!
Please have thty started the collection of the permanent one?
Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by xfactor23: 10:27am On Oct 12, 2018
bongolistik:
If a boy from Carlifornia wins an intectual award prize, you will never see people from Sacramento or Beverly Hills or Las Vegas telling you that them in the state of Carlifornia are more educated or brainy than those in New York City or better than those in Ohnolulu, but they will just tell you that they are proud of the American boy that won the prize.

It is only in Nigeria that you can see most of the comments coming above on which tribe is more educated or brainy on an intectual award given to a lad.

Those sickening comments that you are seeing above will be the same sickening comments that you will still see if the name of the boy that won the award was Ademola, and the only difference will be that the comments will start coming from other group of people.

This country is never one and I don't see this country becoming one in any near future.. Let's just stop deceiving ourselves in this country and face front. The term "one Nigeria" is only an illusion.
Most of the people making this comments are but kids. Read between the line, and observe the juvenile teenage brains. No grown up will dabble into such childish play. Although, its getting out of hand.
Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by nawtyme: 10:35am On Oct 12, 2018
magicminister:
Nice!!

Ibo amaka, Yoruba Amaka.

Let’s work together!!!

Oga we don't want to work with you. The last time we did, what was the outcome? Please separate us from the south west. We need to know our enemies.
Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2018
nawtyme:

Oga we don't want to work with you. The last time we did, what was the outcome? Please separate us from the south west. We need to know our enemies.
When was the last time you worked with us?
Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by revolt(m): 10:42am On Oct 12, 2018
Xander85:

I've noticed that too! Same thing with Anambra!

Imo and Anambra always used to drag first or second when it came to education. Anambra is still hanging in there...somewhat! But Imo has dropped off the radar! sad
thanks to rochas and apc
Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by revolt(m): 10:44am On Oct 12, 2018
ariesbull:

Free education isn't quality education....ask Awolowo and Yorubas how and where it landed them

When something is given freely the recipient is always complacent and wouldn't work hard that's why Igbo marriage last because it is made to be a big pricey so that you would value it

very strong point esp the marriage part.
Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by jarkata(m): 11:03am On Oct 12, 2018
magicminister:
Nice!!

Ibo amaka, Yoruba Amaka.

Let’s work together!!!

If yorubas bring their political expertise and vast knowiledgef and igbos bring their doggedness and innovative spirit, it will be an excellent combination. We will rotate president and Vice President amongst ourselves until we fix Nigeria.
obj was there 8 years and GEJ 6 years no significant improvement. All of dem no dey sincere. Only yaradua better. I be yoruba guy residing in d east, sentiment apart, doing good has nothing to do with tribe. Only God can choose for us. Na d youth self corrupt pass. If u see d level of corruption dat is going on in our higher institution, if u see watin those young lecturers dey do. I beg corruption lingers in every sectors no be tribe matter
Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by jarkata(m): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2018
sogodihno:

U are a fool, if u think it's Yoruba that's holding u down, why are this ipob people so useless? yet u won't leave the Yoruba land and go to ur cursed land. They littered Yoruba land like paper.

if u idiots want to go then stay in ur villages first and clamour for freedom there. slaves. Nonsense.
too harsh bro. Just leave dem, posterity Will judge. Any tribal argument like dis i go just dey laugh. I be Nigerian, yoruba guy residing in d east. Just laugh and go ur way. Every tribe is good.
Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by D1official: 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
sogodihno:

u are foolish! for saying UNN trump OAU and UNILAG, and in the same class with UI.

pls, what's UNN? Anyway, u are deluded already. Top school in Nigeria for the past 5 years av never seen UNN in top 3, They are UI, Covenant, OAU, UNILAG, etc.

And whose effort is it please?.
Was it Nigerian govt that built UI and OAU or the Yoruba republic?. Who sponsors these schools?.
Yes UI and OAU may be ahead of UNN,but don't even forget that we Igbo's still have as many intellectuals graduating from these schools every year including covenant university.
Igbo's are now the leading intellectuals in Nigeria and not Igbo universities, get the point first.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by sirhood: 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
the land of the rising sun.
Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by Echine: 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
Igbo Amaka!!!
Igbo's are the best in all ramifications except in politics..
Though am not from Igbo but envy dem a lot.

Last month..... An Igbo gal graduated as the best graduating student of medicine in Ado Ekiti.
Mention buh just a few.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by RTSC: 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
sogodihno:

You must be high.

UNN have always been in the top 3 schools year.
Along with UI and recently Covenant ,are the only 3 Nigerian schools in the global 1000.

Their alumni will put the rest of the south west to the grass.
You must be deluded to compare Nigeria's first indigenous university to unilag and OAU.

You deserve to receive mass beating. Even OAU and unilag know their limits.
Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
Echine:
Igbo Amaka!!!
Igbo's are the best in all ramifications except in politics..
Though am not from Igbo but envy dem a lot.

Last month..... An Igbo gal graduated as the best graduating student of medicine in Ado Ekiti.
Mention buh just a few.

thanks for spelling the word igbo the right way it should be spelt, though you aren't igbo.

very polite of you.

some others purposely spell it as "ibo" in order to rile the igbos.

igbos are indeed the BEST in ALL ramifications, civilized politics included. yet we are NOT the best in nigerian politics.

anyway, you seem new here. what tribe are you from if you don't mind. I am igbo. thanks for the heavy compliments to my people.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by tinktanker: 7:19am On Oct 15, 2018
neweraomo:
grin
Chai ya ur dry quote had no likes tongue
Re: Enugu Beats 17 States To Win NNPC Science Quiz Competition by KanuIsCursed: 7:34am On Oct 17, 2018
Xander85:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Serious case of sour grapes! shocked

It's just too hard to swallow when the people you despise are doing well....despite the hate! lipsrsealed
[/s]

Trash I don't have time for your trash.

kiss the dragon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Diffrence Between Waec Certificate And Statement Of Result ? / Agbami Scholarship Result List / Former Acting Oau Vc Remanded In Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.