Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West (61631 Views)

South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense / Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Ugosample(m): 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
safarigirl:
even you, your knowledge of politics is poor

The SW has chosen their stand. They stand with APC come what may, they are not the sophisticated people they once were. Even Ekiti is now an APC State, so, which magic will Atiku pull to convince them to leave APC?

The only major stakeholder that most Nigerians are too blind to see is the North Central. Kwara, Benue, Plateau all abandoned PDP in 2015 and were part of why APC won. I am disappointed that you people are dragging this thing like this

exactly

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Ugosample(m): 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2018
skyeblizz:
Wow...And these are same set of youths clamouring for a better governance and new Nigeria,now using ethnicity has a yardstick in the choice of their leader...
Anyways,the sufferings never reach the peak, when it does, people will have sense,think straight and Will stop being sentimental.

it's a shame realky

I don't mind the VP slot, but I don't like the "blackmailing"

Sending Buhari away should be our national assignment

dasall
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Ugosample(m): 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
Daewang:

If you have been reaping where you did not sow then get ready because that will no longer continue. Let us see who is suffering the most between the average Igbo and average whatever tribe.

cheesy

you dey mind the guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Ugosample(m): 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
Odingo1:
Yoruba begging for PDP VP position, the party they hated most and kicked out of their region, Yoruba no get shame, they are neither here or there, bats.

grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Daewang: 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ugosample:

cheesy

you dey mind the guy

That guy no dey smart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by goaldynman(m): 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ugosample:

yea

the north central will decide really who will be our next president cheesy

And with the way Fulani herdsmen dealt with them

they will be less inclined to vote the bloodthirsty criminal in aso rock atm

And to the Yoruba bigots here (not all Yoruba are bigots tho, many are still sensible) threatening to ensure that Buhari wins if the SW does not get the vp ticket, you all are very very stupid

I personally do not mind a VP from the SW, but I prefer a VP from the SE, all I know is Buhari must go

but if you guys think that blackmailing the country in such manner is the way to go, then you all are on a long thing

just last week, many of you were shouting that pdp will implode bla bla bla

now that you have seen that it did not happen, and with the united front at pdp ranks, tge days of Buhari are numbered, you are resorting to blackmail grin cheesy

una sef
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by amabid: 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
ATIKU/ADESINA 2019 ATIKU/ADESINA 2019, ATIKU/ADESINA 2019

pls south-east understand . i am begging you people. I beg you all to allow Atiku's Vice to come from the South west and preferably ADESINA .

I can predict Peter Obi as SGF.

PDP please play this game well, Its not all about compensation, yes I know South east has equally got intellectuals but as it is right now that man that performed great in the Agricultural sector in Nigeria ADESINA should please be considered greatly for the VP slot. Everybody should please and please cooperate.
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by atobs4real(m): 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
[quote author=Daewang post=71941848][/quote]
May be you should move to the grave. Since you don't want to corrected.
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Daewang: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
atobs4real:

May be you should move to the grave. Since you don't want to corrected.

You are already a corpse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by colestephan86: 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
mycar:
Then that negates everything, what is worth doing is worth doing fine, no more no less.

Everybody is tired of Buhari, pick your VP from SE and you have 99% SE & SS and 50% SW with you, get 50% North and you are good to go
SW should go for SP, they can push their agenda from there.
Mathematician , lol
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by UgwuAghachi: 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
tochukwuifediba:
Vice Presidency must come to South East or Buhari continue

If Atiku picks VP fr south west, I dey vote Buhari. And I'm not kidding

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Daewang: 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

Nwanne that is the best option.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by KingRagnar: 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
Failing to see that PDP were the masterminds of looting in this country and refusing to acknowledge that Atiku has the capacity to return Nigeria back to that era is a slap on the face. He did it before he will do it again.

2 Likes

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Kyase(m): 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
Zieina:

We are powerful grin
grin
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by UgwuAghachi: 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
kernel001:

The last thing an Eastern will do is to vote APC, I'm an Igbo man.

Let PDP pick a Yoruba VP and I'll vote Buhari

1 Like

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Humility017(m): 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
Okrikacity:

Atiku self na old man also Fulani. What's the point you sack one Fulani then replace with another Fulani. Bro it make no sense

Atiku is less tribal and more exposed...
he is more educated.
the problem is not fulanis...but electing someone who will rule Nigeria beyond the confers of tribal or religious affiliation.
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by UgwuAghachi: 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
safarigirl:
there will be nothing marginal about the NC votes. The only NC states that are core APC are Kaduna and Niger. The rest could go either way, even with those two states, there is a high percentage of non-indigenes, in Southern Kaduna and places like Suleja in Niger state, APC is likely to have it tough due to the high concentration of non-indigenes in these parts. Kogi is another NC state that will swing to Buhari, but they do not have a massive number of voters and are similar to Ekiti in size.

The rest of NC is up for grabs. Saraki will not allow APC smell Kwara, that one is sure. PDP will win massively there, even if he has to fight them thug for thug.

Benue and Plateau are wounded lions. Benue abandoned PDP largely because of Suswam and his failure to pay salaries back in 2015, but in Buhari's four years, these people have been massacred and the only thing they have gotten in return is their lands being invaded by soldiers who further harass them and present them for slaughter to Buhari's supposed brothers. APC will be defeated resoundingly in those places because dem no go even gree them rig

Kaduna set isn't NC
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by BlastAfonja: 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
symbolofhope:
The fact remains that no igbo man will ever rule this country... You'll continue to be slaves to the north and south west
hehehe u must always join body by force. No one sees South West as a threat one bit so stop comforting yourselves. Atiku will choose Igbo VP or no deal!. Get that already. Igbos dont talk too much like u people.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Nowenuse: 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Which Shagari and Ekwueme? Igbo votes were insignificant in that election and it took a court judgment of the indivisibility of twelve two thirds people for Shagari to win.

SW voted for GEJ in 2011 and he won.
SW voted against GEJ in 2015 and he lost.

There is a reason GEJ camped in the SW 2 weeks before the 2015 elections. No need to say more.

North-Central voted for GEJ in 2011 and he won.
North-Central voted against GEJ in 2015 and he lost.

This is not exclusive to the SW.
Even if the entire SW had voted GEJ in 2015, he still would have lost....Do the mathematics

So, it's not all about SW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
BlastAfonja:

hehehe u must always join body by force. No one sees South West as a threat one bit so stop comforting yourselves. Atiku will choose Igbo VP or no deal!. Get that already. Igbos dont talk too much like u people.

why are you compensating yourself with VP, igbos that are calling for biafra should not settle for an ordinary commissioner position , abi biafrauds don learn sense grin
BlastAfonja:

why are you compensating yourself with VP, igbos that are calling for biafra should not settle for an ordinary commissioner position , abi biafrauds don learn sense
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by BlastAfonja: 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
[s]
symbolofhope:

why are you compensating yourself with VP, igbos that are calling for biafra should not settle for an ordinary commissioner position , abi biafrauds don learn sense grin

why are you compensating yourself with VP, igbos that are calling for biafra should not settle for an ordinary commissioner position , abi biafrauds don learn sense

[/s]
ATIKU WILL CHOOSE IGBO VP KILL YOURSELF AFONJA!! UGLY THING

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by stinechykee: 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
paramakina202:
Yoruba media playing mind games.
You are there

3 Likes

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by atobs4real(m): 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
Daewang:

You are already a corpse.
But your grave is digged.
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by ModsareChevres: 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

And what will you gain by so doing when it's all about Buhari and SW VP?

You are ready to wail and lament for the next 4 years
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Daewang: 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
[quote author=atobs4real post=71961354]
But your grave is digged.[/quote

Brush up on your grammar walking corpse.
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Daboomb: 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

Well, that is a good choice between HATRED for YORUBAS and your family slaughtered, your entire Village being burnt down and made a Herdsmen Ranch! grin grin

Dont l like, enjoy naivety and the way you Igbos reason? undecided undecided grin grin grin

Small time, Yiibos go say na Yoruba no allow them to secede to Biafra.
Dont worry, the Phyton wey go dance after Buhari win the election ehn, im go get seven heads to bite and nine tails to whip the hell outta una

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Daboomb: 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
ModsareChevres:

And what will you gain by so doing when it's all about Buhari and SW VP?

You are ready to wail and lament for the next 4 years

Hehehehehe, that is their way, ......cutting-off their Nose, to spite their face grin grin

As it was in the begining in 1965, so is it now in 2018 and so shall it be, now and forever more - Holy Bible.

No be today o
. undecided
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
BlastAfonja:
[s][/s]
ATIKU WILL CHOOSE IGBO VP KILL YOURSELF AFONJA!! UGLY THING

Ewu..........oluku, Wawa, muhaha hahahaha, why will I Argue with an ignoramus like u, kill your biafrauds, and biafakes yeastterners
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by lexy2014: 12:37am On Oct 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Show Nigerians this much talked about EMAIL form the DOJ grin

Can you? Do you have it?

Watch out and see how your paymasters would be panel beaten at the polls in 2019 since you guys cannot take a hint that we as Nigerians do not want corrupt people, thieves, con men back on the highest seat in our land

Y was APC head over heels this guy? what changed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by BlastAfonja: 5:58am On Oct 11, 2018
symbolofhope:

[s]Ewu..........oluku, Wawa, muhaha hahahaha, why will I Argue with an ignoramus like u, kill your biafrauds, and biafakes yeastterners
[/s]Chai see drug addict has gone mad again.
oduduwa homosexual..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by durangokid: 7:07am On Oct 11, 2018
erinalex:
were u in COMA or under High Drugs? When u wrote this rubbish above. I have said it before, and I will say it again; people from your region always react emotionally to issues, without facts. Saying Yorubas never voted for PDP, is a lie from bottomless pity.
Get ur facts right, before coming online to fool ur fellow gullible S/S & S/E pple, who can not think for themselves.
The facts are Yorubas voted PDP in 2003,PDP won in osun,Ogun,Oyo,ekiti,ondo; they only lost in Lagos.
And in 2011, Yoruba voted massively for PDP Jonathan, he won in Lagos, ondo,Oyo,ekiti,Ogun, he only lost in osun.
I know ur pple are not well in tune with right information; but must u lie,to drive home a point ?

If u have contrary election results as against the one I posted, pls post it now.
Or for ever keep mute.
U must be under alcoholic influence. 50% and above ? In essence, you are saying, non native votes were more than the ingenious vote.
Yeye dey smell.
Go and check the records because there were power tussle in AD PDP has to move in , PDP won because of AD crisis caused by tinubu immediately Abraham Adesina and Bola Ige died, Non,Yorubas and relatives of those who are contesting with the support and influence of OBJ gave PDP victory because there was almost apathy by Yorubas, immediately OBJ left power as a Yoruba man Tinubu ganged up with some top Yorubas elites in the judiciary to take power from PDP and by giving some frivolous judgment, this is when president of appeal court come to play.you should ask why cases that concerns governor election gone beyond appeal
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 11, 2018
BlastAfonja:

[/s]Chai see drug addict has gone mad again.
oduduwa homosexual..

Eranko omo Igbo, �

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members / Peter Obi Is The Reason Why Niger Is Mocking Nigeria / Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.