Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Actress Cossy Ojiakor Says She Needs Really Hot S×x Tonight (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Actress Cossy Ojiakor Says She Needs Really Hot S×x Tonight (photos) (4775 Views)

Cossy Ojiakor Twerk Unclad Inside Her Bedroom (Photos, Watch Video) / Cossy Orjiakor Dances Shaku Shaku Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) / OAU Alumni Hostel Gutted By Fire Tonight (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Cossy Ojiakor Says She Needs Really Hot S×x Tonight (photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2018
News By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

Cossy Orjiakor high sex libido has come to fore again as the actress says she needs really hot sex.

The voluptuous actress revealed her present desires on her Instagram page.

In her usual seductive manner, the actress shared a Raunc#y photo and said she wants the kind of sex that would make her “Punami” hot.

“I need a very hot sex that would leave my punami so hot I will have to spread my legs very wide open and turn the AC on,” she wrote.

See More Fan Comments Below.........

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/actress-cossy-ojiakor-says-she-needs-really-hot-sxx/

Lalasticlala
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Says She Needs Really Hot S×x Tonight (photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Says She Needs Really Hot S×x Tonight (photos) by Timmypromise(m): 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
All the best for her punami and the fuckers as well
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Says She Needs Really Hot S×x Tonight (photos) by samysmoothfresh: 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
Apart from her ass and maybe boobs, every single thing about this bitch utterly disgusts me

#spits

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Says She Needs Really Hot S×x Tonight (photos) by lytech1(m): 5:21am On Oct 10, 2018
[quote author=samysmoothfresh post=71942057]Apart from her ass and maybe boobs, every single thing about this bitch utterly disgusts me

#spits[/quote
even her boobs is disgusting.
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Says She Needs Really Hot S×x Tonight (photos) by lytech1(m): 5:22am On Oct 10, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Apart from her ass and maybe boobs, every single thing about this bitch utterly disgusts me

#spits

1 Like

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Says She Needs Really Hot S×x Tonight (photos) by lytech1(m): 5:24am On Oct 10, 2018
She is just trying to be relevant. someone close to this bitch should tell her she is OUTDATED

1 Like

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Says She Needs Really Hot S×x Tonight (photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 10, 2018
I feel terribly sad for her. She must be very lonely
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Says She Needs Really Hot S×x Tonight (photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2018
Her house rent is getting expired as she is. If you know you know. Put head there and see you held into ransom. But why calling mod for this nonsense to be on the front page?.
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Says She Needs Really Hot S×x Tonight (photos) by samysmoothfresh: 7:31am On Oct 10, 2018
lytech1:

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Says She Needs Really Hot S×x Tonight (photos) by columbus007(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2018
which hot sxx,that her pvssy wey her vibrator don reck?. undecided
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Says She Needs Really Hot S×x Tonight (photos) by Oreofepeters: 9:27am On Oct 10, 2018
1 díck cant make your p*ssy hot because it's too wide, you need like 3 dícks at time...
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Says She Needs Really Hot S×x Tonight (photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 10, 2018
Randy91 food don land ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Says She Needs Really Hot S×x Tonight (photos) by Bacteriologist(m): 10:09am On Oct 10, 2018
When a woman lacks a brain or the ability to make use of it. Her genitals suffer for it.
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Says She Needs Really Hot S×x Tonight (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 11:03am On Oct 10, 2018
The guy needs to use Mr Flex Herbal Tea.
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Says She Needs Really Hot S×x Tonight (photos) by olametrix(m): 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
Abeg wetin be her age again first before i comment
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor Says She Needs Really Hot S×x Tonight (photos) by meobizy(f): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
It seems she wants to turn unfortunate in life. Perhaps she didn't see the video of the olosho who was locked out after her customer destroyed her inner caucus. May such misfortune not befall her.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? / Artificial Butt Fail:Her Fake Butt Pulled Off While She Was Dancing(photos) / How To Test A Girls Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.