Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? (4785 Views)

As As Guy, Has An Unknown Lady Ever Paid Your Transportation Fare? / What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? / Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? by EFULEFU1(m): 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
What is the highest amount u have paid for sex?

What is the least amount u have paid for sex?

Thank you
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? by JIMMY1393: 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
N0
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
EFULEFU1:

Thank you

I dey craze? Sex wey cheap anyhow. O naira.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
I paid her #1,000,000 for one round undecided
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
EFULEFU1:

Thank you
I bu efulefu

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? by tobechi74: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
None
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? by paulolee(m): 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
higest na 15k for all night n her tight nunu n mad skills worth every penny....least na 2 small indomie without egg take enta one bea for year1 bk then....was shocked when she said she would come spend nite bt i should promise to prepare 2 noodles for her...
na after the indomie n i start work naim i kno d meaning of "to whom much is given, much is expected" bcoz dt sex no worth even one indomie at all..

18 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? by Benwallt(m): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
#200 for condom
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? by ashewoboy(m): 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
esteemo sex is the waycheesy.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? by zuby4real10(m): 7:02am On Sep 26, 2020
Here to read lies

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? by SPOLO(m): 7:28am On Sep 26, 2020
Highest so far is 1k +her tp #300.

Because others i didnt pay but this one i just lamba for am and she came to my place though i know she wasnt impressed with the price but it wasnt my fault sha....i was so hot after 5 months of No sex and i no get pass 2k that day
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 26, 2020
Squillaci:

I dey craze? Sex wey cheap anyhow. O naira.

I know your type. Na una dey Bleep dirty
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? by femi4: 8:15am On Sep 26, 2020
EFULEFU1:

Thank you
Highest : Kindness
Lowest: free
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:19am On Sep 26, 2020
The fvck
Niggarr!!

10k. I was in another city in the west, and my niggarrs had to order a girl and I had to pay.

As a real niggarr I couldn't default.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 26, 2020
Haven't paid anyone for sex before
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? by Mrscarter(f): 9:35am On Sep 26, 2020
paulolee:
higest na 15k for all night n her tight nunu n mad skills worth every penny....least na 2 small indomie without egg take enta one bea for year1 bk then....was shocked when she said she would come spend nite bt i should promise to prepare 2 noodles for her...
na after the indomie n i start work naim i kno d meaning of "to whom much is given, much is expected" bcoz dt sex no worth even one indomie at all..

Lol
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? by ViktorCash: 9:35am On Sep 26, 2020
5H
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? by Crazydamsel: 9:36am On Sep 26, 2020
hmmm did u know Jesus love you?
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? by dopedan(m): 9:54am On Sep 26, 2020
Na 700 she beg me she talk say she go do me well as i pay finish she come dey talk anyhow tell me make i pull trouser sey other people dey wait as e reach 2 mins she come dey ask oga u never cum e b like say u take something abeg commot na so she push me i hit head for bed mercy i no go forget u idiot

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? by Internet247(m): 10:23am On Sep 26, 2020
40k tongue

how olosho go chop if boys no pay for her toll gate shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? by Danzakidakura(m): 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
20k after Thursday night to Sunday morning before she traveled back to Gombe
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? by Vulcanheph(m): 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
Highest is #2500, the girl told me she wanted to buy their chior uniform , when she came to collect the money , i banged her puna For 2 hours straigt.

Lowest is #350 (150 malt, 200 suya) Our neigbours daughter that Came to watch movies in my room, during the movie "Something happened"

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
paulolee:
lol some gals eh,their sexual prowess no worth 1pack of indomie i swear

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? by Liposure: 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
200 calories
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? by Certifiedfucker(m): 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
500 the olosho sweet sha
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? by jerexzy(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? by Meedon: 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
1$
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? by Vyzz: 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
Meshai....

250 and a bottle of Soft drink
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
Crazydamsel:
hmmm did u know Jesus love you?
It's do you know, Dumbo!! , eleribu somebody. opened an alternate account, from Pegi2*3
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? by Sadiqali24(m): 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
We don't belong here... We are virgins

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? by crazyclown(m): 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? by Crazydamsel: 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
Bouz:
It's do you know, Dumbo!! , eleribu somebody. opened an alternate account, from Pegi2*3

Foolish fowl

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Question The Thief That Stole My Phone Asked Me / Why Does Every Girl I Meet Think Am A Player Just Becouse Am Handsomely Cute-pic / Involved With A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.