Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke (48861 Views)

Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour / What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul / Peak Yoghurt Drink Introduces 1 Litre “Full House Pack” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 10, 2018
Drinklimcaa:
Diabetes its a fraud.

Till it kills someone you know.

4 Likes

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by ehmmy11(m): 7:10am On Oct 10, 2018
Am I the only one who noticed that the liquid looks lighter than what we have now
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Business123: 7:11am On Oct 10, 2018
Hello People, I have portable bluetooth speakers for sale. Speaker lasts 12 to 15 hours if charged for 2 hours. It has mic for calls plus water proof technology. Can be used by poolside, beach, etc. More specification available on request.

Zero Seven Zero One Eight Four Five Six Four One One
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Maket: 7:14am On Oct 10, 2018
I never finish 33cl at once na 100cl I go buy?
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Drinklimcaa(m): 7:15am On Oct 10, 2018
kennygee:

Till it kills someone you know.
You are talking to a coca cola family.
My mom drinks at least three coca cola everyday.
she has been doing this for the past 30 years now.
And yet she is 100% healthy.
She has never been to the hospital for any sickness since i was born except during the birth of my younger ones.

I personally is addicted to sweet things like coca cola, sprite, Pepsi, fanta, pizza etc.

1 Like

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by RevenGeMission: 7:15am On Oct 10, 2018
I have a brother , he loves anything family size .. his family is not always around so he enjoys family size somethings

for instance, even that 1 litre coke ? he will finish it once , all he needs is ICED block and a pack of switch benson

You know the rest

grin grin grin
Earthbound:
All these 'family size' sturvs, only me dey fit finish am.
1. Family size pizza
2. Family size turkey dinner
3. 2 Indomie belleful
4. This 1-litre coke, and so on and so forth....

1 Like

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 10, 2018
Drinklimcaa:
She has never been to the hospital for any sickness since i was born except during the birth of my younger ones.

I personally is addicted to sweet things like coca cola, sprite, Pepsi, fanta, pizza etc.

She prolly has an active lifestyle that burns the excesses.

Doesn't mean diabetes is a myth. I know three people who have died of diabetes.

It's best you know it is real.

7 Likes

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by rotwailler(m): 7:19am On Oct 10, 2018
Earthbound:
1. Family size pizza
3. 2 Indomie belleful

So only you nah family.. Hmmm
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Hayormeah(f): 7:19am On Oct 10, 2018
People demand more of bigi drinks.....
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by JaffyJoe(m): 7:20am On Oct 10, 2018
Coca-Cola is killing itself in Nigerian market. 1.5 ltr sold at #200 in many of their grade A outlets like Shoprite before now so what's the fuzz about this nonsense? They reduced their pet juice sizes at same old price, 35cl pet coke went #1100 from #850 just last month. Monster energy is #280 at Shoprite right now but #400 at other retail outlets lol. Indigenous company like Bigi, Bigi Cola have dealt the company a huge blow. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Drinklimcaa(m): 7:21am On Oct 10, 2018
kennygee:

She prolly has an active lifestyle that burns the excesses.

Doesn't mean diabetes is a myth. I know three people who have died of diabetes.

It's best you know it is real.
All I'm saying is that it's a thing of the mind and your consciousness spiritually.
Man is only a product of his thought.
The things you believe and fear comes to you.
I come from a 100% Christian home and we don't believe in diabetes.

5 Likes

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by ogorwyne(f): 7:23am On Oct 10, 2018
Earthbound:
1. Family size pizza
3. 2 Indomie belleful
grin well done.
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by damola1: 7:23am On Oct 10, 2018
Drinklimcaa:

Bro... sugar related ailments no be play play o.

I Dey tell you no be play play at all at all... from there you go see kidney breakdown... and I still lost a 33year old cousin to kidney breakdown this year

Again no use am play at all...

7 Likes

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by kings09(m): 7:24am On Oct 10, 2018
Earthbound:
1. Family size pizza
3. 2 Indomie belleful
Meaning say only u be family infact community
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Vince77(m): 7:24am On Oct 10, 2018
Earthbound:
1. Family size pizza
3. 2 Indomie belleful

Clap for yourself grin
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 10, 2018
Drinklimcaa:
All I'm saying is that it's a thing of the mind and your consciousness spiritually.

grin

1 Like

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Radicalface: 7:25am On Oct 10, 2018
WhiteLavender:
Same watery bullsh.t. guess that's always our fate in Nigeria, take the good stuff elsewhere and diluted solutions for Nigerians, keeps getting worse by the day.

aunty fanta lover spotted.
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by ogorwyne(f): 7:25am On Oct 10, 2018
ehmmy11:
Am I the only one who noticed that the liquid looks lighter than what we have now
Abi? Same here.
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by DarryOsh(m): 7:26am On Oct 10, 2018
Earthbound:
1. Family size pizza
3. 2 Indomie belleful

They are all marketing gimmicks to get you to consume more. How will an average family share a 1 litter bottle?

1 Like

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by damola1: 7:28am On Oct 10, 2018
Drinklimcaa:

Bro... not a thing of the mind o....

Go announce am for your place of worship say you wan give free diabetes drugs you go see as people go yapa... even your pastor or someone related to him fit get... Baba no be joke matter

5 Likes

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 10, 2018
1L of sugar sad
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 10, 2018
Femoje:
Good to know
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Drinklimcaa(m): 7:29am On Oct 10, 2018
kennygee:

grin
Hmm why are you laughing?
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Splasshhh(f): 7:30am On Oct 10, 2018
Orobo

Peach check out my handle
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 10, 2018
Drinklimcaa:
Hmm why are you laughing?

Can you put fire on your hand and not get burned?

If you don't take care of yourself, you could have diabetes. Too much of everything is bad.

1 Like

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by martineverest(m): 7:31am On Oct 10, 2018
Earthbound:
1. Family size pizza
3. 2 Indomie belleful
cancer loading

2 Likes

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by zyzxx(m): 7:34am On Oct 10, 2018
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Drinklimcaa(m): 7:34am On Oct 10, 2018
kennygee:

Can you put fire on your hand and not get burned?

If you don't take care of yourself, you could have diabetes. Too much of everything is bad.
That only applies to people that are carnally minded.
I am not saying i am not without sin but i am spiritually minded.
And physical fire don't burn people that knows who they are, spiritually.

1 Like

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Drinklimcaa(m): 7:36am On Oct 10, 2018
damola1:

Bro... not a thing of the mind o....

Go announce am for your place of worship say you wan give free diabetes drugs you go see as people go yapa... even your pastor or someone related to him fit get... Baba no be joke matter
You are 100% wrong
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 10, 2018
Drinklimcaa:
That only applies to people that are carnally minded.
I am not saying i am not without sin but i am spiritually minded.
And physical fire don't burn people that knows who they are, spiritually.

So being spiritually minded means you'll put anything in your system?

Let's not be tempting God abeg.

I'm done with this discussion sha.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Amazingman(m): 7:36am On Oct 10, 2018
sophiathefirst:

Do you 've a child in ur stomach to help you, with all these food?. Or you re just a regular glutton cheesy

Still laffin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Are Given Only One Option, Which Are You Taking Home With You? / See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon / How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.