Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke (48843 Views)

Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour / What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul / Peak Yoghurt Drink Introduces 1 Litre “Full House Pack” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by emilyone(f): 7:37am On Oct 10, 2018
Not bad at all. Its enough to keep my toilet squeaky clean for one whole month.
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Gabriel6(m): 7:38am On Oct 10, 2018
Drinklimcaa:
Diabetes its a fraud.
i wish it a fraud but my mum has it and it veri hard to manage so be very careful on what u take

2 Likes

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by damola1: 7:42am On Oct 10, 2018
Drinklimcaa:
You are 100% wrong
[quote author=Drinklimcaa post=71946548] You are 100% wrong[/quote

Give me the name and address of your church. If in Lagos. I will spend time and money to show you facts are facts and at least 20-25% of the people there are diabetic!

2 Likes

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by CHARLOE(m): 7:42am On Oct 10, 2018
kolafolabi:
I still prefer Coke diet to be in I litre bottle..
Plz run from diet coke n all sodas! They contain artificial sweeteners which is far more dangerous than natural sugar. Google aspartame, its an artificial sweetener, n you'll find out another name for it is slow death!

2 Likes

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by tonio2wo: 7:43am On Oct 10, 2018
Tinocosta17:
I hope the price will remain #200 in the market. And not #300 when it get there

Abi o! Solo is now 120
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by tonio2wo: 7:44am On Oct 10, 2018
CHARLOE:

Plz run from diet coke n all sodas! They contain artificial sweeteners which is far more dangerous than natural sugar. Google aspartame, its an artificial sweetener, n you'll find out another name for it is slow death!

Story! Slow dear indeed! undecided
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 10, 2018
More potbelly loading grin
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by iChooseLove(m): 7:49am On Oct 10, 2018
Poison at a discount! Buy 3 poison for the price of one. And wait, this shit won't kill you quick, it'll kiiiilllll you slowly so you can enjoy the taste before it's too late. Then your Dr tells you, you can't eat much carbs, because of diabetes. At that point you wish you controlled yourself 20years ago. Now you've made all this money, have kids but can't enjoy your money because you can't drink coke any longer, if you try it they'll be rushing you to the hospital. You can't eat swallow, or potato, or rice. All you'll be eating is salad and little carbohydrates.
I can't believe I just went on a rant, but for those who have ears to listen, let them hear. The others, you can rejoice that you can now drink more coke. I drink coke BTW but occasionally. Use your head guys! Bless

3 Likes

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by benzion72(m): 7:51am On Oct 10, 2018
Bigi Cola have driven them out with 100 big size
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by I888(m): 7:55am On Oct 10, 2018
Sunofgod:
Nice one.... but it won't be popular.
Biggi has dealt a huge blow to them...
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by klax(m): 7:55am On Oct 10, 2018
Gratefulheart01:
Sounds more like 1liter of poison to me.
Take 1 litter of sugar at ur own peril. undecided grin undecided

You better go and sit down 1ltr soft drinks are in US, UK and all the western world and they are more health wise careful than you so you have no point. If even you go to Iceland supermarket anywhere in Europe you will see soft drink 3litres so biko park somewhere.

What I expect you to say is the sugar level must be regulated strictly and no compromise.
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Realname: 8:00am On Oct 10, 2018
generationz:
Not bad at all

it seems sales went down when the started selling their drinks for 150

check my profile for your choice cars

Yes o Pepsi beat the hell out of them by even increasing the volume of their N100 plastic bottle

Coke are looking for a way back
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Omololu001: 8:04am On Oct 10, 2018
Earthbound:
[bAll these 'family size' sturvs, only me dey fit finish am.[/b]
1. Family size pizza
2. Family size turkey dinner
3. 2 Indomie belleful
4. This 1-litre coke, and so on and so forth....
grin
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 10, 2018
klax:

You better go and sit down 1ltr soft drinks are in US, UK and all the western world and they are more health wise careful than you so you have no point. If even you go to Iceland supermarket anywhere in Europe you will see soft drink 3litres so biko park somewhere.

What I expect you to say is the sugar level must be regulated strictly and no compromise.
Mr. Londoner, do we here have the discipline, same health awareness, medical capacity and abilities of all those places you mentioned? Then, who tells you every citizen of those countries are healthy? Most white people are aware of the negative implication of some things and therefore stay away from them even with all their medical capacity to cater for a lot. Whatever is harmful is harmful anywhere in the world, let alone a struggling developing country like ours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by adioolayi(m): 8:08am On Oct 10, 2018
Earthbound:

I assure you, I'm very fit.

Ladies, stay in line, please. grin
And you think it is about body structure when last did you do Cholesterol checking, fasting blood sugar, blood pressure checking

1 Like

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by bamdupsy28(f): 8:09am On Oct 10, 2018
Earthbound:
All these 'family size' sturvs, only me dey fit finish am.
1. Family size pizza
3. 2 Indomie belleful

U too like food... See ur mouth
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Izen: 8:10am On Oct 10, 2018
kennygee:

She prolly has an active lifestyle that burns the excesses.

Doesn't mean diabetes is a myth. I know three people who have died of diabetes.

It's best you know it is real.

Oga it is not sugar that causes diabetes. Sugar only makes it worse. Stop sending the wrong message to people. Even people who don't take sugar need to be weary of symptoms of diabetes. It is mostly hereditary. Coming from someone who has a number of relatives with diabetes.

2 Likes

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by pumpress: 8:10am On Oct 10, 2018
All na sugar, expressway to obesity and diabetes.

Why now buy or make fresh fruit juice today.
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by bamdupsy28(f): 8:13am On Oct 10, 2018
Earthbound:

I assure you, I'm very fit.

Ladies, stay in line, please. grin

Fit indeed.. Lol
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 10, 2018
Izen:

Oga it is not sugar that causes diabetes. Sugar only makes it worse. Stop sending the wrong message to people. Even people who don't take sugar need to be weary of symptoms of diabetes. It is mostly hereditary. Coming from someone who has a number of relatives with diabetes.

I'm not saying sugar causes diabetes, if you follow my first comment to this point, you'll see I didn't insinuate that sugar causes diabetes.

Thank you.
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by babatee1985(m): 8:23am On Oct 10, 2018
All na marketing strategy to tackle Bigi Cola. Keep on deceiving unasef coz Bigi Cola tii take over....
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by WhiteLavender(f): 8:23am On Oct 10, 2018
Radicalface:

aunty fanta lover spotted.
Trust me, I can't even drink fanta. Coke is the only drink I like, so why won't i know the difference? It keeps getting worse and that's the truth. Before now it used to be dark but take the bottle up and look at it, its almost transparent.
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Ubty: 8:24am On Oct 10, 2018
Izen:

Bros calm down na...both of you are saying the same thing. He/she is not sending wrong message. Too much sugar puts people at an increased risk

1 Like

Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by KosyJerry(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2018
Full Coke bottle of DIABETICS
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by olowo1995(m): 8:33am On Oct 10, 2018
Earthbound:
All these 'family size' sturvs, only me dey fit finish am.
1. Family size pizza
3. 2 Indomie belleful

Are u kidding, u all alone and it will enter just one stomach all @ once bros u dey try ooo...

Check my signature for your uniterrupted/steady power supply. Solarize ur home
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Centcanada: 8:37am On Oct 10, 2018
Coca cola love ways of deceiving people. Why not tell us the name is mama 1 litre of sugar because na sugar we day buy not drink. Nigerians ooooooooooooooooo! Make una see watin I day see ooooooo
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Evangkatsoulis: 8:37am On Oct 10, 2018
Drinklimcaa:
You are talking to a coca cola family.
My mom drinks at least three coca cola everyday.
she has been doing this for the past 30 years now.
And yet she is 100% healthy.
She has never been to the hospital for any sickness since i was born except during the birth of my younger ones.

I personally is addicted to sweet things like coca cola, sprite, Pepsi, fanta, pizza etc.
No mind dem. On a good day I fit take 6 bottles of pepsi and coke, I nothing dey do me.
My weight has been constant for the 1.5 years, sugar level always normal even after taking coke 30+ mins before testing.

Sugar has never been the cause of diabetes!
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Evangkatsoulis: 8:42am On Oct 10, 2018
damola1:

Bro... sugar related ailments no be play play o.

I Dey tell you no be play play at all at all... from there you go see kidney breakdown... and I still lost a 33year old cousin to kidney breakdown this year

Again no use am play at all...

How does sugar cause kidney breakdown
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by egojeny1(f): 8:43am On Oct 10, 2018
This was the advert they featured Tuface and the whole family including the boys. Who else saw that advert yesterday night?
Enough money for the Idibias.
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by mamaafrik(m): 8:43am On Oct 10, 2018
see wetin Bigi dey cos these people,hehehehe,that is the power of competition......,how i which that TSTV could wedge the same gut and strength......to consume this Dstv of a wayo_men.
Re: Coca-Cola Nigeria Launches ‘mama’, The Affordable 1 litre Pet Bottle Of Coke by Evangkatsoulis: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2018
WhiteLavender:

Trust me, I can't even drink fanta. Coke is the only drink I like, so why won't i know the difference? It keeps getting worse and that's the truth. Before now it used to be dark but take the bottle up and look at it, its almost transparent.

So what makes it dark? It is still the same taste joorh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon / How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice / Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.