Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,763 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Writertain Writers League (instruction And Discussion Thread) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writertain Writers League (instruction And Discussion Thread) (5429 Views)

Enter The "King Of Lamba" Writing Competition- Writertain Writers' League / Writertain Writers League (entries And Judges Only) / Writertain Writers League .... Registration Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Writertain Writers League (instruction And Discussion Thread) by AudreyTimms(f): 4:49am On Dec 03, 2018
OluwabuqqyYOLO and Jasmiynne, I understand your concerns but you have to be patient. Divey is the coordinator. He tells us what to do and my WhatsApp messages to him since yesterday morning are yet to deliver. Maybe his phone is acting up again. I must admit I have also complained about the tomblike state of the competition but he explained stuff to me. Y'all have to be patient until he comes online.

4 Likes

Re: Writertain Writers League (instruction And Discussion Thread) by Jazmiynne: 4:58am On Dec 03, 2018
AudreyTimms:
OluwabuqqyYOLO and Jasmiynne, I understand your concerns but you have to be patient. Divey is the coordinator. He tells us what to do and my WhatsApp messages to him since yesterday morning are yet to deliver. Maybe his phone is acting up again. I must admit I have also complained about the tomblike state of the competition but he explained stuff to me. Y'all have to be patient until he comes online.

Okay thanks Ma'am. smiley

1 Like

Re: Writertain Writers League (instruction And Discussion Thread) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
AudreyTimms:
OluwabuqqyYOLO, I understand your concerns but you have to be patient. Divey is the coordinator. He tells us what to do and my WhatsApp messages to him since yesterday morning are yet to deliver. Maybe his phone is acting up again. I must admit I have also complained about the tomblike state of the competition but he explained stuff to me. Y'all have to be patient until he comes online.
Okay, Mama Audrey. You na boss.

1 Like

Re: Writertain Writers League (instruction And Discussion Thread) by Divepen1(m): 5:57am On Dec 06, 2018
Missnande:
They stood hand in hand facing the sunset. She was wearing her pleated skirt and purple crop top he bought for her. Looking up his face she said, 'promise me you won't leave me'. He held her tenderly and wanted to say yes, but all he could think about was his escapade with Morenike the night before.

Cc shewrites

Divepen

I'm sorry too late..
Re: Writertain Writers League (instruction And Discussion Thread) by Divepen1(m): 5:58am On Dec 06, 2018
Jazmiynne:

My thoughts exactly.
@Divepen1 it just seems like anything goes this time.

We won't mind pausing for a while if needed to get some kind of structure or organisation.

You're right. I'll follow this advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Writertain Writers League (instruction And Discussion Thread) by Divepen1(m): 5:58am On Dec 06, 2018
Thewriter2018:
Words

A biker speeds past me. “Go to hell,” I cussed but I didn't know how powerful my words were. Barely 5 secs I said that, he crashed and died.

Cc Divepen1
Cc Royver

Please pardon me. I didn't receive any notification. Please forgive me!

I'm sorry too late..
Re: Writertain Writers League (instruction And Discussion Thread) by Divepen1(m): 5:59am On Dec 06, 2018
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Divepen1, are things going to continue this way? Really, if the competition can't work this year, just let us know. The indifferent attitude of you and the judges is very baffling. It's also really disturbing that this competition, despite its success in its first year, is suffering this much in its second. I always thought that the older the wine, the better its taste but it appears that's not applicable here. However, what do I know anyway? You might have your reasons.

Happy birthday to you. May life be fair, faithful and fantastic.

Thanks. We will restructure things.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jacob's Curse / Best Nigerian Novel U Eva Read? / Short Fiction: Man’s Not Hot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.