Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings (1645 Views)

Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper / Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings / Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings by johnblaze1: 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2010
Telegraph
July 12, 2010

A d v e r t i s e m e n t
Suspicion fell on the al-Shabaab rebel group, which claims links with al-Qaeda, after the severed head of a suspected Somali suicide bomber was found at one of the blast sites.

If those suspicions prove true, it would be the first time that al-Shabab has carried out an attack outside of Somalia.

The explosions ripped through two bars packed with football fans watching the final moments of World Cup in an Ethiopian-themed restaurant and at a gathering in a Kampala rugby club on Sunday.

Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni toured the blast sites on Monday and vowed to bring the attackers to justice: “We shall go for them wherever they are coming from

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/uganda/7885111/Al-Shabaab-Islamists-suspected-in-deadly-Ugandan-World-Cup-bombings.html
Re: Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings by redsun(m): 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2010
I hope nigeria don't fall into the category of these islamist doom nations like somalia,pakistan and afganistan soon with the way she is going.
Re: Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings by dayokanu(m): 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2010
The religion of piss at work again
Re: Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings by precap2(m): 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2010
dayokanu:

The religion of piss at work again

A religion of peace you mean?
Just view the bombings as a way to make peace and you'll have the right reasoning. grin

Holla!
Re: Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings by vedaxcool(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2010
pre crap b****H when will you stop s**King dayokoonu you know what
Re: Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings by precap2(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2010
Mad as a mad cow ------> vedaxcool
Re: Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings by vedaxcool(m): 11:21am On Jul 19, 2010
Crase Illitrate and crusader Born-fool -----++==>pre crap
Re: Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings by ElRazur: 7:12am On Jul 20, 2010
Vexdacool

Can you explain to me as to why there is a higher disproportionate rate of violence that the religion called Islam breeds? Even though it is supposed to be peaceful in practice?

Perhaps explaining that will be better than attacking people? undecided
Re: Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings by vedaxcool(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2010
ElRazur I do not need to explain anything as most people that replied the post are only interested in insult and foolery. Why don't you go and explain the following
1. why the crusade
2. World war I
World War II
4.Genocide Hitler claimed "I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.”
5. The 30 years war that crippled Europe: I posted some thing on this yet "seekers" of truth couldn't even reply on why.
6.Antisemetism was clearly a christian issue as they kept accusing the jews of killing their "lord",notable antisemite includes majority of the popes, Alexander I, Martin luther,Calvin,
7.Slavery was the most destructive force Africans ever witness the chief culprits are the Christians again any where they go they wreck havoc.
8. Some one posted something on the inquisition, yet we are yet to see any intelligent refutation all the horrible torture techniques that "men" of religion did only goes to show how demonic the vatican was and maybe still is
so El o hope you are christian heart to explain why your religion gave birth to cruel and develish individuals and idoelogy.
Now to answer your question: Alshabab are fighting a political war most so called Islamic-war are usually political in Nature,Alshaba claims they want all foriegn forces should leave their country hence they use very inhumane tactics
and pls El why don't you talk of the Lord resistance Army, A christian group that have committed great sacrilege and wicked violence
Re: Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings by ElRazur: 11:33am On Jul 20, 2010
Vedaxcool.

Can you please deal with the issue I raised instead of trying to divert attention?  For the record, I am a neutral man. I do not believe in God, Allah or all those stuff.  smiley

Why is it that lovers of Islam tend to divert attention towards Christianity, when issues with Violence that appears embedded in Islam are raised?

Also I noted you mentioned war in Islam are used for political reason. I suppose it is fair to say it is then nothing but a political entity that is masquerading as a thing called religion? No?
Re: Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings by vedaxcool(m): 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2010
El you are just a lazy slime that prefers people tobring info if I ask you were did you get your information you will say you watch you read now do us a favour go get your statistics and tell we will explain to you why the violence and as for your "notice" i only wonder whether it isn't in your mind you formed such notice as it is also a common practice of the xtians to divert attention on the ghauls hunting christianity image and only decdie to pick your fancy. Further more violence is really no body's monopoly. I have already answered the question on the why I only hope your "notice" can pick it up.
Re: Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings by ElRazur: 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2010
Sorry, may be I missed it, what was your explanation as to why Islam and violence go hand in hand again?

I am not a Christian, please remember that.
Re: Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings by precap2(m): 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2010
Bunch of unbelievers. Quit violence and come to Jesus, He'll set you free,

Holla!
Re: Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings by Cohomology: 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2010
Too many fools are Muslims!
Re: Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings by dadde(m): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2010
sorry to say. in islam, war means peace
Re: Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings by vedaxcool(m): 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2010
precap2:

Bunch of unbelievers. Quit violence and come to Jesus, He'll set you free,

Holla!

Well the muslim version of Jesus is ok for me as I cannot pickture My lord havin an excritory out post. grin grin grin
Cohomology:

Too many fools are Muslims!

fanaticism is a disease grin grin grin grin smiley
dadde:

sorry to say. in islam, war means peace

Ignorance is a temporal condition if you want to be wise read! Iqra!!
Re: Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings by Olaolufred(m): 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2010
Was on the venue (Kyadondo Rugby Club) to watch the UEFA Champions League Final.
But chose to watch the World Cup Final in my House.

One thing baffled me, Al-Shabab said they have succeeded in killing Christians in Uganda.
Should Muslim rejoice in Killing christian? If yes, why?

I have heard many negative word against christian from muslim, but jesus does not teach us to fight for him killing.
What Jesus thought us is to show love to those people, since God is Love.

But nowadays, I beg to disagree with the slogan that says "Islam is a religion of peace".
Like a poster said, Peace in Islam means War and Killings.

My Family origin is Islam, but my Grandfather detested the religion for their Violence and unforgiving spirit.
Today, we the grand-children are enjoying the right decision of our blessed granfather.

He passed on at 105 years of age. But his legacy remains a blessing i will tell my children's children.
Re: Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings by Olaolufred(m): 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2010
It is a big Testimony to me that I am not under the Tyranical religion of War.

Not just me, but genrations after me.

They (the defenders of allah) seems to acutely blind.

3 different suicide bombings in Iraq, Afgha, Pakis, Somali, etc.

If muslim succeded in Killing a Nigerian Christian in any of those attack, what of the over 20 others that are their citizen?

Can't imagine how they reason, Even my Dog would not if given a gun to kill. Or try to bite me, if hypnotised.

Animals are far better than most of this people who says by action that their peace means blood-letting.
Re: Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings by vedaxcool(m): 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2010
Olaolufred:

One thing baffled me, Al-Shabab said they have succeeded in killing Christians in Uganda.
Should Muslim rejoice in Killing christian? If yes, why?------> [size=13pt]Christian soldiers are involved in Murdering women, Children etc in IRAQ, Afghanistan, Chechen etc Should christian rejoice? If Yes, why? againChristian Priest are involved in Raping children should Christians rejoice? If Yes, why?[/size]

I have heard many negative word against christian from muslim, but jesus does not teach us to fight for him killing.
What Jesus thought us is to show love to those people, since God is Love. ------>[size=13pt]This is what JESUS says about fighting(. . . and SLAY1 them before me."

(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 19:27

"Think NOT that I am come to send PEACE on earth; I. came NOT to send PEACE, but a SWORD."

(HOLY BIBLE) Matthew 10:34

"I am come to send FIRE on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
Suppose ye that I am come to give PEACE on earth? I tell you, NAY; but rather DIVISION."

(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 12:49 & 51
". . . Master, shall we smite them with the sword?"

(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 22:49----> WHICH HE DID CAUSING ONE OF THE GUARDS TO LOSE HIS EARS.)[/size]

But nowadays, I beg to disagree with the slogan that says "Islam is a religion of peace".
Like a poster said, Peace in Islam means War and Killings.----> [size=13pt]Feel free to behave Ignorant but I also be to disagree as there is strong evidence to show that Christians act viciously and violently hence their religion is far from being the religion of Forgiveness as even the Inquisition, the Rwanda Genocide, deep seated antisemetism are clear indicators of how forgiving their religion here are some statistics to show how the Spirit Of Forgiveness and peace dwell in Christian Nations

Crime Statistics > Murders with firearms (most recent) by country
# 1 South Africa: 31,918
# 2 Colombia: 21,898
# 3 Thailand: 20,032
# 4 United States: 9,369
# 5 Philippines: 7,708
# 6 Mexico: 2,606
# 7 Slovakia: 2,356
# 8 El Salvador: [/size]

My Family origin is Islam, but my Grandfather detested the religion for their Violence and unforgiving spirit.
Today, we the grand-children are enjoying the right decision of our blessed granfather.------> Your Grand father apparently acted out of Ignorance that you are exhibiting and probably did not like Fasting grin grin grin grin

He passed on at 105 years of age. But his legacy remains a blessing i will tell my children's children. ------->yes a true Lagacy indeed Islam is better off not having Ignorant men with Faulty thinking as its adherants. Do have a pleasant day
Re: Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings by vedaxcool(m): 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2010
Olaolufred:

Can't imagine how they reason, Even my Dog would not if given a gun to kill. Or try to bite me, if hypnotised.--------> [size=13pt]even if has Rabbies stop shedding Lies it only makes the devil rejoice[/size]

Animals are far better than most of this people who says by action that their peace means blood-letting.------> Y[b][size=13pt]Yes Just as Donkeys and Cammels are better than those who Use a few people to Judge an entire system. Do have a pleasant day[/size][/b]. grin grin grin
Re: Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings by Olaolufred(m): 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2010
[b]When Iraq invaded Kuwait, It was Iraqi Soliers that was in Kuwait. It was not Islam.

That was a case of a Country breaching the sovereignty of another.

But when Al-quaeda bomb the WTC, It wasn't a country, But a rebel Jihadist.

When US came to save Kuwait, It was not fighting Islam, but Iraqi occupation.

US came as a country, not as a christian.

If Iran attack Uganda, It is two Country at war. But for Al-shabab, they said they are Islamist militants.
and their main aim is to kill non-muslims.

The Idea of planing to kill is demonic. Even you (Vedaxcool) are worse.
If any christian kill, we others condemn the act.
But many muslims of vedaxcool upbringing thanks their allah when a non-muslim is killed as if it was a lifetime achievement  

The reason why suicide bombing continue is because vedaxcool and millions of fools called muslims(not all) keep saying their actions are right.

But, the most sadly but surprising thing is that they kill more of themselves.

I ask again, If you vedaxcool suceeded in killing a christian in a pakistani market, but also kill 20 other Islamic pakistanis, what have you achieved?

A sane person will give answer as "Nothing or big loss"

But an Insane like vedaxcool will thank allah for a lifetime achievement.

This is pitiable.[/b]
Re: Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings by vedaxcool(m): 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2010
Olaolufred:

When Iraq invaded Kuwait, It was Iraqi Soliers that was in Kuwait. It was not Islam.---->[size=13pt][b]You beginning to reason Normally
[/size]
That was a case of a Country breaching the sovereignty of another.------> [size=13pt]Yes, You beginning to reason Norally( as Saddam was much more Secular)[/size]

But when Al-quaeda bomb the WTC, It wasn't a country, But a rebel Jihadist.------>[size=15pt] more like a rebel Crusader [/size]grin grin grin

When US came to save Kuwait, It was not fighting Islam, but Iraqi occupation.----->[size=15pt] The war the US(christians) gave a green light to Saddam
[/size]
US came as a country, not as a christian.------->[size=15pt] Really So the soil of the Us came to Iraq not their people( who are Christians, these same Christians are the ones who Ordered the war) I doff my Hat at your "intelligence"[/size]

If Iran attack Uganda, It is two Country at war. But for Al-shabab, they said they are Islamist militants.
and their main aim is to kill non-muslims.-------> [size=15pt]Again I doff my hat at your supposed "intelligence", I can see why you are a Christian,I understand what you have written as saying when two Countries are Fighting it is not their people rather it is the soils from the Two countries that fight and bleed, seriously where are you from??[/size]

The Idea of planing to kill------>([size=15pt]Which Jesus did, as the verses I have quoted tell it all[/size]) is demonic. Even you (Vedaxcool) are worse.
If any christian kill, we others condemn the act.------> (I[size=15pt]n fact many Misguided Nigerian Christian support the Isreali for any act of Violence they do, you are pathetic as your Hypocrisy[/size])
But many muslims of vedaxcool upbringing thanks their allah when a non-muslim is killed as if it was a lifetime achievement------> [size=15pt]Did you learn that from Your Ignorant Grandfather or from Your Pastor, do you Just sit down and write bulllllll? As there are a massive majority Of Muslims that condemed all acts of violence aginst both Muslim and Non- Muslim infact You(Ola??/) are the pervert as you are only interested in talking of violence pepertrated by Muslims( who have been Condemed by Learned MUslim for targeting Civilians) but when it is Christians it is the Soil of their Country that are Fighting the war, I only Pity your Children if that is how you reason. [/size] grin grin grin grin grin

The reason why suicide bombing continue is because vedaxcool and millions of fools called muslims(not all) keep saying their actions are right---------> [size=15pt]May Allah remove you from the Ignorant Path Your grandfather hs placed you in, as you are Too Ignorant for me to engange in Matured Discuss
[/size]
But, the most sadly but surprising thing is that they kill more of themselves------>J[size=15pt]ust as the Statistics I have shown you proves how Most Christians Nations of the World are Mudering each other in order to celebrate their heart of Forgiveness[/size] grin grin grin grin grin

I ask again, If you vedaxcool suceeded in killing a christian in a pakistani market, but also kill 20 other Islamic pakistanis, what have you achieved?------> [size=15pt]Ignorance is the best description I can use to classify you, As I Why would I for any reason Kill a non-Muslims. Your grandfather has really grand you reasoning ability as your question does not show any form of Higher intelligence[/size]

A sane person will give answer as "Nothing or big loss"--------> [size=15pt]which I hope you are part of, cause with the way you reason I feel very sorry for your Kids[/size]

But an Insane like vedaxcool will thank allah for a lifetime achievement-------> [size=15pt]Just as I said Donkeys and Camels are better than any individual that has little no ability to reason [size=18pt]WHICH IS IN FACT A PITY GOD SAVE YOUR KIDS FROM IGNORANCE AMIN[/size].
[/size]
[size=15pt]Do Have a Nice day[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings by Olaolufred(m): 7:43am On Aug 26, 2010
Vedaxcool- an Ignorant calling another person Igrorant.

Even mad men would have been healed if not that they thought the sane are the Insane.

Mad men feel on top of the world like vedaxcool. That is why it takes longer than normal for them to be healed if at all.

I am not surprised. Nigerian Govt. must be carefull of Vedaxcool and his bros 'cos they may be planing a suicide bombings soon.

But my advice is that you carry it out yourself and not continue to brainwash others into dying like Eran Ileya, when you go further your education.
Re: Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings by Olaolufred(m): 7:56am On Aug 26, 2010
Don't know the history of your madness.

As a madman can't even tell how he got in there.

If your father or grandfather is still living, then they may offer the history.

But I respect them, so would not call them any name.

When you call my grandfather names, I became more sure of your Insanity.

I believe yours wouldn't have supported such.

I respect them sooo much. because they can't send you on this kind of errand.
Re: Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings by vedaxcool(m): 8:48am On Aug 26, 2010
Olaolufred:

Vedaxcool- an Ignorant calling another person Igrorant.

Even mad men would have been healed if not that they thought the sane are the Insane.

Mad men feel on top of the world like vedaxcool. That is why it takes longer than normal for them to be healed if at all.

I am not surprised. Nigerian Govt. must be carefull of Vedaxcool and his bros 'cos they may be planing a suicide bombings soon.

But my advice is that you carry it out yourself and not continue to brainwash others into dying like Eran Ileya, when you go further your education

[size=15pt]I pictured you crying[/size] cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry [size=13pt]when writing your post, sorry stop the tears, I only wish I could give you  a handkerchief to wipe your Ignorant tears.[/size]

Olaolufred:

When you call my grandfather names, I became more sure of your Insanity.--------> [size=15pt]If the word "Ignorant(which simply means A willful neglect or refusal to acquire knowledge)  is Name calling to you then I only wonder what Illiterate will mean to you, as I have said your GF didn't have enough Knowledge(Ignorant) to have come to the conclusion that he did since any critical mind that studied Islam(in which case you claim your Gf was a Muslim) will come to understand why things happened the way they did, as for you, You can continue to exhibit your grand Ignorance and willful neglect of knowledge or decide to be a knowledge seeker the choice is ultimately yours[/size]
Re: Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings by Olaolufred(m): 9:21am On Aug 26, 2010
Cry for a mad man.

Think you should be crying for yourself.

Terrorist and slave.
Re: Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings by vedaxcool(m): 9:38am On Aug 26, 2010
Olaolufred:

Cry for a mad man.

Think you should be crying for yourself.

Terrorist and slave.

[size=15pt]Stop Crying[/size] cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry! Stop Crying cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry!! [size=15pt]I feel pity undecided for you, hmm, ALL BECOZ I TRIED TO WEEN YOU OUT OF IGNORANCE cheesy

Plz don't tell Daddy
[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings by Olaolufred(m): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2010
Can't remember when last i cried.

That is for women.

But, If i may ask you.

Who was the main target of the suicide bombings in Iraq,Afghan,Pakistan etal.

Is Somalia a Christian or Muslim Nation?

This is a test of your level of Sanity or Insanity.
Re: Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings by vedaxcool(m): 10:22am On Aug 26, 2010
Olaolufred:

Can't remember when last i cried.
vedaxcool link=topic=478008.msg6642350#msg6642350 date=1282811910:

[size=15pt]Stop Crying[/size] cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry! Stop Crying cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry!! [size=15pt]I feel pity undecided for you, hmm, ALL BECOZ I TRIED TO WEEN YOU OUT OF IGNORANCE cheesy

Plz don't tell Daddy
[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is for women.

But, If i may ask you.

Who was the main target of the suicide bombings in Iraq,Afghan,Pakistan etal.---------> [size=15pt]Go do research, as I am making you intellectually lazy by answering all your question that is I am not doing you any Favor, since it seems you do not want to imbibe the culture of reading, this is a small task go find the answer
[/size]
Is Somalia a Christian or Muslim Nation?--------> [size=15pt]Does a Circle have Four-4- corners this is simple test for the Level Of your Ignorance[/size]
Re: Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings by Olaolufred(m): 10:38am On Aug 26, 2010
You Can't answer.

Reason is you are out of your sence already.

It confirms to me that you have gone down soo deep in your insanity.

why log out?

Yeye Terrorist.

Another Abdul-Muttallab waiting to manifest.

Bunch of reprobates.
Re: Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings by vedaxcool(m): 11:27am On Aug 26, 2010
Olaolufred:

You Can't answer.

Reason is you are out of your sence already.

It confirms to me that you have gone down soo deep in your insanity.

why log out?

Yeye Terrorist.

Another Abdul-Muttallab waiting to manifest.

Bunch of reprobates.

[size=15pt]Cry Cry Baby, cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Baby No dey Shame

You behave quite childish
[/size]
Re: Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings by johnblaze1: 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2010
sometimes i wonder why debates on this forum cannot remain civil. Must we insult each other?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Ariel Castro, Cleveland Kidnapper, Found Hanged In Prison Cell / Senegalese Troops On Standby To Oust Jammeh / U.S. Pentagon Are “in Charge” Of The War In Ukraine Says French Journalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.