Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,419 members, 7,861,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings (1652 Views)

Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper / Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings / Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings by precap2(m): 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2010
john_blaze:

sometimes i wonder why debates on this forum cannot remain civil. Must we insult each other?

Yes. With animals like vodaxcool around insult must have no end.

Olaolufred:

If muslim succeded in Killing a Nigerian Christian in any of those attack, what of the over 20 others that are their citizen?

Can't imagine how they reason, Even my Dog would not if given a gun to kill. Or try to bite me, if hypnotised.

Animals are far better than most of this people who says by action that their peace means blood-letting.

There you go wrong. You do not understand the arabian concept of "WIN" ingrained in these idiots. If they kill one Christian and lose 100 muslims, they win. If they kill 10 Chritians and lose 200 muslims, they're over-joyed at their victory. They have very little value for life. Hateful, hideous vermins.

Holla moi!
Re: Al-shabaab Islamists Suspected In Deadly Ugandan World Cup Bombings by vedaxcool(m): 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2010
precap2:

Yes. With animals like vodaxcool around insult must have no end.

There you go wrong. You do not understand the arabian concept of "WIN" ingrained in these idiots. If they kill one Christian and lose 100 muslims, they win. If they kill 10 Chritians and lose 200 muslims, they're over-joyed at their victory. They have very little value for life. Hateful, hideous vermins.

Holla moi!

I only hope u do not call your parents animals? more importantly the sense of forgiveness in Christians-inity, they are so forgiving that they kill children in Iraq, they are so forgiving that they bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki, killing women and children and devastating entire generations till date, yes forgiveness in their religion means Murder and Murder and Muder and massacres and Genocide, Just like Hitler said I am acting in accordance to the will of the almighty(Probably talking of the enigmatic Trinity)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Self-declared President Arrested In Ivory Coast wt Pixs / Senegalese Troops On Standby To Oust Jammeh / Donald Trump Declares That Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.