Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit (18678 Views)

IPOB Rejects Peter Obi, Igbo Presidency ... / Tinubu: 5 Northern Governors Promised VP Slot For Power Shift / Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit by AllHailBiafra(m): 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
Interesting read.

IPOB are the real enemies of the East. But again, the population of IPOB is 63,and their views don't represent the broader views of Eastern Nigeria.

How can a faceless organization like IPOB reject the VeePee slot on behalf of the East?and yet they wonder why they have been in a political wilderness?

To the Easterners, please just kindly disregard the joke called IPOB.
You're the biggest ignominious fool of the century. Are you pretending not to know that the IPOB which you foolishly called a faceless organization has on several occasions efficiently locked down the entire business activities across it's territories and beyond? Are you aware that their call for Sit At Home on 30th may 2018 caused the federal government of the zoo to lose 224billion worthless Naira? Did you also know that the recent call for Sit At Home on 14 September 2018 that the federal government of your zoo have refused to disclose to the public the amount they lost as result of that event? Even the federal government of the zoo and the entire prominent people that matters in the zoo does not describe IPOB as a faceless organization anymore, what then makes an insignificant nonentity like you to think that what you think has any meaning in the scheme of things? No wonder! HUNGER is really BAD. I want you to engage me in this topic and I will finish you with facts and figures.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
Arthurity1:

Your post absolutely makes no sense.

Didn't post it to made sense to you, because you full of ignorance.

Nigeria = black monkey.
Re: IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit by AllHailBiafra(m): 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
technicallyrich:

first rule dont insult niger deltans because of one person opinion who might not even be from the ss.secondly biafra is not only igbos.
I am ijaw and i love and support biafra.
Isari dokubo and even gej is pro ss and se.
I belive in biafra but before then i think the vp should go to biafrans either in ss or se.
We're together man, you misunderstood him, he was actually referring to the imbecilic buffoon who was trying to claim a South Southerner whereas he is an ewedu eating demon from brown roof republic.
Re: IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit by ItzChinnex(m): 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
IPOB you are just a group amongst many and therefore can not in anyway influence our made up mind on this. Emmanuel Powerful or whatever, we need restructuring and not Biafra for now.
Re: IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit by enemybulldozer(m): 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

You see how you wound yourself? We have massob, we have ipob, we have BIM, we have Ohaneze, we even have new massob so which can claim to speak for all igbo?

You can kill yourselves over which is superior, it's not my business. However, without even bothering about your politicians, on this same thread, on this same forum, Igbo are advocating for an Igbo VP to Atiku. You can keep on denying. It changes nothing you this Wawa Jewish braggart

I did not wound myself in any way see, I know you're very much incapable of reasoning and that is why I love trashing you.
The groups you mentioned are totally irrelevant except IPOB which is the mouthpiece of Igbos but because you're wallowing in delusion you will never see things the way they really are. The fact that some political jobbers in Igbo land are advocating for an Igbo VP does not reflect in any way that Igbos want the zoo or love atiku this is the reason why I said that in every twelve their must be a Judas.
Inconsequential afonja goon!
Re: IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit by gurnam: 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

You see how you wound yourself? We have massob, we have ipob, we have BIM, we have Ohaneze, we even have new massob so which can claim to speak for all igbo?

You can kill yourselves over which is superior, it's not my business. However, without even bothering about your politicians, on this same thread, on this same forum, Igbo are advocating for an Igbo VP to Atiku. You can keep on denying. It changes nothing you this Wawa Jewish braggart

I don’t like us to be on this sort of thread.

Honestly it’s none of our biz if they vote or they don’t. Let’s apply our energy where it’s valuable.

Let them kill themselves

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit by Shuku0kukobambi: 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
gurnam:

I don’t like us to be on this sort of thread.

Honestly it’s none of our biz if they vote or they don’t. Let’s apply our energy where it’s valuable.

Let them kill themselves

You're right. Normally I avoid these threads but the guy mentioned me so I decided to honor it thinking we could reason together. Obviously it was and it still is a waste of time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit by noamchumsky(m): 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
dre11:

This is both fake news and propaganda. Moderator I thought such is not allowed here

....Says Buhari, Atiku, APC, PDP tickets for Fulani agenda

http://sunnewsonline.com/ipob-rejects-vp-slot-for-s-east-insists-on-referendum-for-biafras-exit/

Re: IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit by bosco2017: 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
ItzChinnex:
IPOB you are just a group amongst many and therefore can not in anyway influence our made up mind on this. Emmanuel Powerful or whatever, we need restructuring and not Biafra for now.

To late bros Biafra is here already . if u ve the numbers why not support referendum
Re: IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit by enemybulldozer(m): 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Your brainwashing no get part 2. You have confined yourself in your little cage and have put the words of your Messiah on auto repeat.

Was ipob in existence in 2013? Yet only 375, 000 voters voted for the 3 major parties APGA, APC and PDP. Why?

In 2017 even with Ofensala day, 405,000 voted for the 3 big parties meaning there was even an increase.

You can keep deceiving yourself. Those who have been voting before kanu, voted again in 2017 and they'll vote again in 2019

If not that I love trashing fools on NL I would have stay off your useless mentions by now.
Let's see it this way, 375,000 voters voted in 2013 without any form of boycott and in 2017 when there was a 90% boycott 405,000 voted hmmm...This simply means that the zoogerian FG was on the quest and is still on the quest to stop IPOB and make IPOB appear irrelevant before the whole world that is why they manipulated Inec and the media the same thing they did in ekiti and osun states but due to your low mentality you will never understand that the zoogerian FG is dribbling gullible people like you.
Re: IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit by misano(m): 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
How can u get into d plan when u have to pass through these politicians DAT benefit alot in Nig politics. Which of them will place ur interest before his selfish interest. If IPOB decides to form a political party, do you think that Nig through d help of INEC will permit DAT aspirant to win. Who will have DAT mind to come alone a start shouting independence of Biafra as a Nig politician when he knows that his assisination is as easier as anything. Nig politics and Whites politics are not and can never be d same and I am in total support of IPOB. If our politicians care about us, why were they silent when d killing of our people was carried out. We have only one leader and that is Nnamdi KANU. Our politicians are so selfish that do use us and dumb us for their own selfish gain.
My advise to Atiku is that make he find SB that can give him d percentage of votes he wants, for Igbo politicians we will teach them that their relevance in Nig politics can be determined by we d masses. With DAT they will start delivering our message and grievances to d Nig govt and start to represent our wants and ideas.

I get ur point 100%. But U must understand that the politicians are not made in heaven. They are ppl like me & U. Stop acting like they were born to represent U. No step into the game and represent ur own ppl who believe in Biafra.

Just as Atiku is trying to push himself to the helm of affairs in country with the idea of restructuring Nigeria. And giving reasons why a restructured Nigeria is better than what we have today, IPOB can get many Nnamdi Kanus, including U, to get into the NASS. Don't do it like Kanu who did things that attracted court cases. Stay low map out a plan, get into the red chamber & then start pushing for referendum.

Are U aware that they are Northern politicians who have gone into the NASS during the last by-election with the sole aim of pushing for a third term in office for Buhari? Google it and U will see the news.

The Northerners know they can't fight from outside so they get into the system through votes and support from cow people sends them to the NASS to make laws that favour his own ppl.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit by official234(m): 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
wink
Re: IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit by Kahujadekadura: 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
misano:

I get ur point 100%. But U must understand that the politicians are not made in heaven. They are ppl like me & U. Stop acting like they were born to represent U. No step into the game and represent ur own ppl who believe in Biafra.

Just as Atiku is trying to push himself to the helm of affairs in country with the idea of restructuring Nigeria. And giving reasons why a restructured Nigeria is better than what we have today, IPOB can get many Nnamdi Kanus, including U, to get into the NASS. Don't do it like Kanu who did things that attracted court cases. Stay low map out a plan, get into the red chamber & then start pushing for referendum.

Are U aware that they are Northern politicians who have gone into the NASS during the last by-election with the sole aim of pushing for a third term in office for Buhari? Google it and U will see the news.

The Northerners know they can't fight from outside so they get into the system through votes and support from cow people sends them to the NASS to make laws that favour his own ppl.
I can vouch that d easier way for Igbo's to have their way is to get into d system but my problem lies on whether d North will even permit us to see d way into d system. Thanks for ur reply.
Re: IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit by stinechykee: 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
goodnessme1:
now those ewudu oil mouth wont come here and spill trash on how pdp is sponsoring Ipob,

as for 2019,these will be no voting in east even if pdp make Mazi Nnamdi Kanu their vp.

God bless ipob and all lovers of freedom.
Don't mind those evil people
Re: IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit by misano(m): 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
I can vouch that d easier way for Igbo's to have their way is to get into d system but my problem lies on whether d North will even permit us to see d way into d system. Thanks for ur reply.

Yes. U are right. It will not be easy but that's the fastest way.

Those who have the mind and courage of Kanu should get into the system. The rest can support by voting those who are like Kanu into offices.

It's a dream that can be archived. One step at a time.

Thanks my brother.
Re: IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit by theoldpretender(m): 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
gidgiddy:

You are saying the same thing In saying. Neither Scotland nor the UK have referendum in their constitution and they did not have to amend their laws in other to conduct a referendum. The Scottish parliament voted for a referendum, the UK parliament passed it, and a referendum was held.

In Nigeria, the National Assembly has the power to order a one time referendum in any part of Nigeria.

Also, it is important to note that Nigeria has had referendums despite the fact that referendum isn't in the Nigerian constitution. In 1961, it was a referendum that made parts Adamawa and Taraba to leave British Cameroon and become part of Nigeria. A referendum in 1963 created the Mid-West Region.

Referendum is not new in Nigeria despite Nigeria having no law on it.

For the North and South Cameroon referendum...let's back up a bit

1.Before 1914, Cameroon was run by the Germans. After the end of WW1, which the Germans lost...the Cameroons were split into two 'Trustee Territories'....one part administered by the British, the other part administered by the French.

2.It was always part of the plan that the Northern and Southern 'Cameroons' would be administered by the British under/on behalf of the UN(before 1945 the League of Nations)....and as a result...the referendum of 1961 was held under UN ....not Nigerian...auspices.

That is the difference . It was not held under Nigerian law.
Re: IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit by gidgiddy: 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
theoldpretender:

For the North and South Cameroon referendum...let's back up a bit

1.Before 1914, Cameroon was run by the Germans. After the end of WW1, which the Germans lost...the Cameroons were split into two 'Trustee Territories'....one part administered by the British, the other part administered by the French.

2.It was always part of the plan that the Northern and Southern 'Cameroons' would be administered by the British under/on behalf of the UN(before 1945 the League of Nations)....and as a result...the referendum of 1961 was held under UN ....not Nigerian...auspices.

That is the difference . It was not held under Nigerian law.

Please stop talking rubbish. You said that the constitution has to be changed to accommodate referendum.

Was the Nigerian constitution changed for the referendum that allowed British Cameroon to be part of Nigeria? No

Was the constitution changed to allow the referendum that created the mid-west region? No

So why must the constitution now be changed to allow Biafrans or Igbos have a referendum?

You Nigerians love changing the goal post to suit your selves
Re: IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit by GetCofOProperty: 8:49am On Oct 11, 2018
Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. And click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us or how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate.[/b][/color][quote author=enemybulldozer post=71962627]If not that I love trashing fools on NL I would have stay off your useless mentions by now.
Let's see it this way, 375,000 voters voted in 2013 without any form of boycott and in 2017 when there was a 90% boycott 405,000 voted hmmm...This simply means that the zoogerian FG was on the quest and is still on the quest to stop IPOB and make IPOB appear irrelevant before the whole world that is why they manipulated Inec and the media the same thing they did in ekiti and osun states but due to your low mentality you will never understand that the zoogerian FG is dribbling gullible people like you.

Stop attacking one another here on NL please. To me, the Biafra request cannot be granted. The FG wants a unified nation rather and would do everything possible to keep it without any form of secession. However, they may have to look into how power at the centre is being shared to also accommodate/favour the south east.

Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. And click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us or how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate.
Re: IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit by Azam101: 9:49am On Oct 11, 2018
bosco2017:

Direction is biafra let me make it clear to u . Go n get ur Oduduwa republic . Nigeria is artificial creation by white man
Ok let watch and see if it would materialized.
Re: IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit by enemybulldozer(m): 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
[quote author=GetCofOProperty post=71978608][/quote]I am not attacking anybody rather, am proving our enemies wrong by bulldozing the junks they want to hip on my great tribe.

I can assure you that Bia4ra will be restored in our lifetime so, don't say or think otherwise because you're not God.
If truly the FG wants a unified nation as you claim they wouldn't have sidelined the Igbo in appointments and all the rest of them.
Secondly they wouldn't have been killing IPOB and proscribed IPOB while handling the atrocities of Fulani herdsmen with kid gloves.
Re: IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit by gidgiddy: 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
Only a fool will elevate a useless office such as vice-presidency over the prospect of independence
Re: IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit by Okwyjesus(m): 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
HungerBAD:
Interesting read.

IPOB are the real enemies of the East. But again, the population of IPOB is 63,and their views don't represent the broader views of Eastern Nigeria.

How can a faceless organization like IPOB reject the VeePee slot on behalf of the East?and yet they wonder why they have been in a political wilderness?

To the Easterners, please just kindly disregard the joke called IPOB.

At this point they are on their own. l no put mouth for their matter again.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alex Otti Withdraws From Abia Governorship Race, May Dump APC / Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa / Anxiety As INEC Closes Nomination For Presidential, NASS Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.