Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,830 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' (24496 Views)

Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released / Bisi Alimi Accused Of Being A Fake Gay Man For Having A Child - Check Reply / Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
kmcutez:

You can not believe someone that is not gay can fight for gay people, right. My dear, it is called empathy. So far as you hurt no one as a gay person, I will always be on your side. They are looking for love, same as you and I, just that they are attracted to the same sex.

Imagine if that stupid book that have been used to scam and deceive people for ages does not see anything wrong in homosexuality, would you be here on nairaland, spewing such hatred with your ugly heart that has no love. I don't think so.
Wait o, na bible you dey call stupid book, I give up on you, don't mention me again.
Re: Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
Jiang:

Something so unnatural & disgusting camouflaging as a believer, you can't fool me sinner!

Mumu boy that cannot even read to understand.
Re: Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
Colourich:
Wait o, na bible you dey call stupid book, I give up on you, don't mention me again.

You did not disappoint. Exactly what the bible was created for, to cause division and hate of your fellow being.

No wonder the numerous religious wars. Hopefully you guys wipe yourself out, so there can be calm, peace and love.
Re: Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' by enemyofprogress: 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
Eyaaaaaaaaaaa rest in peace
Re: Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
kmcutez:

A petty thief, a murderer and an adulterer hurt their fellow humans, but a homosexual does not. So which is the greater crime? How can love between two people hurt them. Oga, abeg grow sense.

Is it your hole they are drilling? They have delicious orgasms and you are here ranting and fuming.

I understand your views, it's free thinking and its objective and I like how u drive them home...but taking it from the angle that they are not hurting anyone isn't true...science have proved over and over that HIV AIDS evolved from gay sexual relations..with several proofs...
.the guy, bisi alimi, in question is even positive with the virus...it's a threat to human health.as it has no cure..and the sad thing about gay people is that they still go about experimenting with women, spreading the diseases.....or how did u think HIv aids spread so fast.....
But the western world have legalized it ...just becos a small minority in power are into it....just like tobacco, it kills yet it's made legal becos a small class of people have been making huge fortune from it for decades...the same government that made cocaine illegal, made tobacco legal yet both kills..now marijuana and other drugs is legal in places like Amsterdam and some part of europe..because a small minority are in high places benefiting from it...one day we are gonna wake up and it will be legal to fvck animals and marry them,fvck minors and marry dem..as long as it ain't bothering anyone...
I'm sure these last two doesn't sound good to u, but there was a time when sticking dickss into the shithole ddnt sound good either..
Re: Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
Things that will never cease to amaze me:
1) How hateful so-called "Christians" are. I'm not religious at all, but at least I always thought Christianity was the religion of benevolence, and peace, and empathy. Maybe it's just the special Nigeria breed of Christians. Any religion whose adherents wish death upon "sinners" seems an evil cult to me. No wonder it was left to a Norwegian atheist woman to rescue Akwa Ibom kids who were cast out as "withces" by parents and communities that call themselves "Christian". It seems the Nigerian brand of Christian is just evil.

2) That so-called Christians pick and choose what to classify as the ultimate evil. Politician stealing money? Who gives a fucck. He donated money to our church. Yahoo boys who destroy people's lives with fraud? Who cares? Shey many of them pay tithe to our pastor? Adulterers and fornicators? Abeg jare.....body no be firewood. Homosexuality? Seize them! Burn them alive!!

3) That many Nigerians still queue up for visas to go to all these evil satanic countries that legalize homosexuality. You would think they would confine themselves to our anti-gay paradise. But they still want to go to US. And Canada. And UK. And France. And Germany. And South Africa. Etc.

Funny people. grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
1StopRudeness:

I understand your views, it's free thinking and its objective and I like how u drive them home...but taking it from the angle that they are not hurting anyone isn't true...science have proved over and over that HIV AIDS evolved from gay sexual relations..with several proofs...
.the guy, bisi alimi, in question is even positive with the virus...it's a threat to human health.as it has no cure..and the sad thing about gay people is that they still go about experimenting with women, spreading the diseases.....or how did u think HIv aids spread so fast.....
But the western world have legalized it ...just becos a small minority in power are into it....just like tobacco, it kills yet it's made legal becos a small class of people have been making huge fortune from it for decades...the same government that made cocaine illegal, made tobacco legal yet both kills..now marijuana and other drugs is legal in places like Amsterdam and some part of europe..because a small minority are in high places benefiting from it...one day we are gonna wake up and it will be legal to fvck animals and marry them,fvck minors and marry dem..as long as it ain't bothering anyone...
I'm sure these last two doesn't sound good to u, but there was a time when sticking dickss into the shithole ddnt sound good either..

History of Aids:
Scientists identified a type of chimpanzee in West Africa as the source of HIV infection in humans. They believe that the chimpanzee version of the immunodeficiency virus (called simian immunodeficiency virus or SIV) most likely was transmitted to humans and mutated into HIV when humans hunted these chimpanzees for meat and came into contact with their infected blood. Over decades, the virus slowly spread across Africa and later into other parts of the world.

Gay people have been in existence since the beginning, HIV AIDS is of recent, therefore they are not the cause.

Animals and minors cannot give consent, so that point is moot, dead on arrival.
Re: Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
kmcutez:

You can not believe someone that is not gay can fight for gay people, right. My dear, it is called empathy. So far as you hurt no one as a gay person, I will always be on your side. They are looking for love, same as you and I, just that they are attracted to the same sex.

Imagine if that stupid book that have been used to scam and deceive people for ages does not see anything wrong in homosexuality, would you be here on nairaland, spewing such hatred with your ugly heart that has no love. I don't think so.

Just to add, it's not about the Bible which u called stupid....the western world have set aside relegion for years and run on free thinking laws and human rights driven constitution for decades....and I can tell u for a fact homosexuality was considered wierd even in the countries that supports it now ...
u think Nigeria picked the 14year jail term from thin air.?? .this was the law in the UK as well...not until recent past when homosexuals began to kill themselves and attack others out of out of depression of not being able to express their sexuality that human rights law was adjusted since it somehow became involved with the NHS which approved depression as a serious ailment.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Science has proven no such thing. Everyone is susceptible to HIV: whether heterosexual or homosexual. The overwhelming majority of HIV carriers in Nigeria and Africa are normal heterosexuals. And HIV is far more prevalent in homophobic Africa than in tolerant America or Europe. grin

None of what you are saying affects you in any way. Even if every homosexual has HIV, since you are not one and have no homosexual partners, I don't understand why it should concern you? Why can't Nigerians just mind their businesses?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
kmcutez:

Mumu boy that cannot even read to understand.

damn lesbo grin

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Just to add, it's not about the Bible which u called stupid....the western world have set aside relegion for years and run on free thinking laws and human rights driven constitution for decades....and I can tell u for a fact homosexuality was considered wierd even in the countries that supports it now ...
u think Nigeria picked the 14year jail term from thin air.?? .this was the law in the UK as well...not until recent past when homosexuals began to kill themselves and attack others out of out of depression of not being able to express their sexuality that human rights law was adjusted since it somehow became involved with the NHS which approved depression as a serious ailment.

Homosexuality was freely practiced and not considered weird in the past, until the Bible. Read your history very well. Where did you think the Bible was compiled. Was it not in Europe? Oga, I don't have energy to debate.
Re: Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
kmcutez:

History of Aids:
Scientists identified a type of chimpanzee in West Africa as the source of HIV infection in humans. They believe that the chimpanzee version of the immunodeficiency virus (called simian immunodeficiency virus or SIV) most likely was transmitted to humans and mutated into HIV when humans hunted these chimpanzees for meat and came into contact with their infected blood. Over decades, the virus slowly spread across Africa and later into other parts of the world.

Gay people have been in existence since the beginning, HIV AIDS is of recent, therefore they are not the cause.

Animals and minors cannot give consent, so that point is moot, dead on arrival.

Indeed ....HIV came from hunting chimpanzees(that's me being sarcastic)...the whites in 1981 were the first to have HIV and they don't hunt or eat chimps...those were just speculations, many of those articles used the words "thought" alot.....I doubt how sound ur knowledge of biochemistry is...but if u know the paitient zero of a disease u have cured the disease already cos getting a vaccine would be easy...more than 30years an still no cure...those are all speculation.
Re: Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
kmcutez:

Homosexuality was freely practiced and not considered weird in the past, until the Bible. Read your history very well. Where did you think the Bible was compiled. Was it not in Europe? Oga, I don't have energy to debate.

Until the Bible??.I give up on u..u make it sound like the Bible just came in the 1920's.....so it was when the Bible came they passed a 14years jail term in the UK..ur points are biased..I don't have strength either

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Indeed ....HIV came from hunting chimpanzees(that's me being sarcastic)...the whites in 1981 were the first to have HIV and they don't hunt or eat chimps...those were just speculations, many of those articles used the words "thought" alot.....I doubt how sound ur knowledge of biochemistry is...but if u know the paitient zero of a disease u have cured the disease already cos getting a vaccine would be easy...more than 30years an still no cure...those are all speculation.

It is widely believed that HIV originated in Kinshasa, in the Democratic Republic of Congo around 1920 when HIV crossed species from chimpanzees to humans. Up until the 1980s, we do not know how many people were infected with HIV or developed AIDS. HIV was unknown and transmission was not accompanied by noticeable signs or symptoms.

While sporadic cases of AIDS were documented prior to 1970, available data suggests that the current epidemic started in the mid- to late 1970s. By 1980, HIV may have already spread to five continents (North America, South America, Europe, Africa and Australia). In this period, between 100,000 and 300,000 people could have already been infected.
Re: Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
kmcutez:

It is widely believed that HIV originated in Kinshasa, in the Democratic Republic of Congo around 1920 when HIV crossed species from chimpanzees to humans. Up until the 1980s, we do not know how many people were infected with HIV or developed AIDS. HIV was unknown and transmission was not accompanied by noticeable signs or symptoms.

While sporadic cases of AIDS were documented prior to 1970, available data suggests that the current epidemic started in the mid- to late 1970s. By 1980, HIV may have already spread to five continents (North America, South America, Europe, Africa and Australia). In this period, between 100,000 and 300,000 people could have already been infected.

Wikipedia stunt...people update does junks you are offloading here...it's all beleifs...
Just like the Bible u don't beleive in...I don't have to swallow junk..when I have facts
Re: Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Until the Bible??.I give up on u..u make it sound like the Bible just came in the 1920's.....so it was when the Bible came they passed a 14years jail term in the UK..ur points are biased..I don't have strength either

Oga, google is your friend. Go and read about homosexuality, from ancient Greek, to the native Indians, to Asia etc. How it was freely practiced.
Re: Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Wikipedia stunt...people update does junks you are offloading here...it's all beleifs...
Just like the Bible u don't beleive in...I don't have to swallow junk..when I have facts

Where do you get your facts from? I also check scholarly journals etc.
Re: Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
kmcutez:

Lol. That's why the Muslims dey kill una like fowls.

Ret@rded dickhead.. Who the Fvck is 'una' and what makes you think am a Fvcking Christian to begin with.
Dumb Muthafucka.
Re: Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
Bidobado1:

Ret@rded dickhead.. Who the Fvck is 'una' and what makes you think am a Fvcking Christian to begin with.
Dumb Muthafucka.

I think say na you dey quote Bible up and down. Jesus daddy.
Re: Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
kmcutez:

I think say na you dey quote Bible up and down. Jesus daddy.

Cvnt.
Re: Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' by TonyBankz(m): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
IamPlato:

This Is Not Good At All.

If Only He Knew His Life Would Have Better If He Had Committed The Suicide
Pple seff ND u think u are better than him��
Re: Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' by kingthreat(m): 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Your last line was week.

There was probably no need to bring my father into this discussion but if you wanna go there let's go there fully.

I believe yes I'd still exist on way or the other. Sperm cells don't carry the soul. Any kid above 3 knows this. So it's not who you are physically but your soul. So I'd still have existed, probably a better me or a worse me. It's none of my business.

I don't see why any sane person should have a problem with homosexuality. Your fear is that you'd get raped. Imagine how many girls are scared you'd rape them. mind you this fear is unjust.

I am sane and I have problem with homosexuality. So did your ancestors. But since you chose to be a deviant sexual pervert,then everybody around you will indulge in homosexuality. Infact yopur loved ones will screw themselves and their pets since to you its morally right.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' by kingthreat(m): 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
kmcutez:

I see your promiscuous adulterous dad fucucking his daughters first before my queer dad who is not promiscuous. Guess they will be the ones to savour his cum first. Lol.

No he didnt. He knows his limits. Incest and homosexuality is a no-no. While your retarrded home that brought you up indulges in homosexual family orgies. Dont insult me back homosexuality is right na grin grin
Re: Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' by Achorise: 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
IamPlato:

This Is Not Good At All.

If Only He Knew His Life Would Have Better If He Had Committed The Suicide
You think it’s his making.
For one to think of sucide @ that age means he was fighting something must stronger than him.
Just pray that demon doesn’t remember your family line.
Re: Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' by Achorise: 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
kmcutez:

I like your comment ,but the aspect of the Bible you went too far,most gays love God and that book so much.
It has been their source of strength most especially for those trying to live with it.
I pity gays because they are passing through a lot.
Re: Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' by Achorise: 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
Bidobado1:

Read properly, I said Jesus dad, which meant God.
Read Romans 1:24-26.you will know homosexuality is punishment for sins of idolatry of the past generation you can read from verse 18.
Re: Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
Achorise:
Read Romans 1:24-26.you will know homosexuality is punishment for sins of idolatry of the past generation you can read from verse 18.

The root and the branch are the same.
Re: Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' by HeyCorleone(m): 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
kingthreat:

I am sane and I have problem with homosexuality. So did your ancestors. But since you chose to be a deviant sexual pervert,then everybody around you will indulge in homosexuality. Infact yopur loved ones will screw themselves and their pets since to you its morally right.

Lmao.

Wishing my loved ones to practice homosexuality and bestiality doesn't in anyway make your argument right.

Who are you to give a say on what constitutes morality? On what yardstick are you judging what is "morally" right? Religion? Culture? What exactly? Do you show this same frustration to people who engage in premarital sex or fornication or abortion? Do you think if you were born in the US 50 years from now homosexuality would be seen as something"immoral" by you?

It goes to show that the idea of what is "morally" right is only a construct of the mind, accepted by the majority. This doesn't make it right or wrong in its very sense. You may have your idea of what is morally right, but that doesn't mean all the world must share your idea.
Re: Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' by lekanation(m): 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
kmcutez:

A petty thief, a murderer and an adulterer hurt their fellow humans, but a homosexual does not. So which is the greater crime? How can love between two people hurt them. Oga, abeg grow sense.

Is it your hole they are drilling? They have delicious orgasms and you are here ranting and fuming.
madam lesbian.. the same thing applies to those commiting adultery.. is it your hole?? it's an agreement between the two parties... so why barking and grunting if you're a victim or a former olosho and you feel betrayed by one of your client... go buy sniper mix it with Garri and drink

Re: Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' by lekanation(m): 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Lmao.

Wishing my loved ones to practice homosexuality and bestiality doesn't in anyway make your argument right.

Who are you to give a say on what constitutes morality? On what yardstick are you judging what is "morally" right? Religion? Culture? What exactly? Do you show this same frustration to people who engage in premarital sex or fornication or abortion? Do you think if you were born in the US 50 years from now homosexuality would be seen as something"immoral" by you?

It goes to show that the idea of what is "morally" right is only a construct of the mind, accepted by the majority. This doesn't make it right or wrong in its very sense. You may have your idea of what is morally right, but that doesn't mean all the world must share your idea.
what are you saying your dp says.. if it's proclaimed by majority, it's the truth. and you're here proving another shit
Re: Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' by Arthurity1(m): 1:08am On Oct 11, 2018
I can only just imagine how the parents of this boy feels!
Re: Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' by HeyCorleone(m): 9:31am On Oct 11, 2018
lekanation:
what are you saying your dp says.. if it's proclaimed by majority, it's the truth. and you're here proving another shit

"It's not the truth"

Learn to read well bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death / Omotola's Son, CaptaineE 17th Birthday Party In Pictures / Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.