Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

A Lady Runs Mad After Sleeping With A Married Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Runs Mad After Sleeping With A Married Man (2104 Views)

Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) / Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos / Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Runs Mad After Sleeping With A Married Man by 042report: 11:25am On Oct 10, 2018
A lady runs mad after sleeping with a married man. according to a source very close to her. she said that the lady is found of sleeping with married men. That she had warn her to stop following married men but the lady told her that it is her life that whatever she does with her life is nobody's business. now God has heard the cry of the wife of a particular married man she is going out with.

More pictures @ http://042report.com/a-lady-runs-mad-after-sleeping-with-a-married-man/

Re: A Lady Runs Mad After Sleeping With A Married Man by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 10, 2018
It's either the wife of the man is strong o.

Someone cannot even play with her ni?

Or it's one of those girls that have just become pangolo because they picked easy way instead of hardwork.
Re: A Lady Runs Mad After Sleeping With A Married Man by victorian(f): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2018
The married man is into money rituals.

His wife has nothing to do with it.
Re: A Lady Runs Mad After Sleeping With A Married Man by JasonScoolari: 11:33am On Oct 10, 2018
Very good,

More of them needs to run mad before the end of this year.

A clear warning to some nairaland girls in the same line of business with this mad girl.

KEEP OFF!!!

What a lovely news.
Re: A Lady Runs Mad After Sleeping With A Married Man by samysmoothfresh: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2018
That moment when wife already took precautions just incase cheesy

OR

that moment when money starts coming out of the condom oga used in the act

OR

that moment when nemesis gives you a deep french kiss...

which ever the case, the babe ran mad!!!!

Re: A Lady Runs Mad After Sleeping With A Married Man by samysmoothfresh: 11:49am On Oct 10, 2018
victorian:
The married man is into money rituals.
His wife has nothing to do with it.

look at what this one is saying with conviction..............

Awon werey feminist...............
#spits

Re: A Lady Runs Mad After Sleeping With A Married Man by victorian(f): 11:51am On Oct 10, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

look at what this one is saying with conviction..............

Awon werey feminist...............

#spits

Get the Bleep off my mentions!

Mad goat!

Imbecilee.e!
Re: A Lady Runs Mad After Sleeping With A Married Man by samysmoothfresh: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2018
victorian:

Get the Bleep off my mentions!

Mad goat!

Imbecilee.e!

who frustrated your life like this and made you become this bitter soul that you are?

Are you the wife or is the mad girl your sister?

1 Like

Re: A Lady Runs Mad After Sleeping With A Married Man by Offpoint: 11:57am On Oct 10, 2018
Humanity and greed
Re: A Lady Runs Mad After Sleeping With A Married Man by victorian(f): 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

who frustrated your life like this and made you become this bitter soul that you are?

Are you the wife or is the mad girl your sister?

I can see u are raving mad but no one to tell u.

No need wasting my precious time on you. I have better things to do.
Re: A Lady Runs Mad After Sleeping With A Married Man by samysmoothfresh: 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
victorian:

I can see u are raving mad but no one to tell u.

No need wasting my precious time on you. I have better things to do.

lighten your soul and do away with bitterness and frustration!!!!

Do not let the frustration from your recent marriage get to you!!!

I know you suspect him of cheating and fear the worst but please dont let it get to you!!

Frustration kills......

Bitterness ensnares......

Re: A Lady Runs Mad After Sleeping With A Married Man by Oreofepeters: 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
At least they will learn...
Re: A Lady Runs Mad After Sleeping With A Married Man by Blackfire(m): 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
Okija people...
Re: A Lady Runs Mad After Sleeping With A Married Man by victorian(f): 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

lighten your soul and do away with bitterness and frustration!!!!

Do not let the frustration from your recent marriage get to you!!!

I know you suspect him of cheating and fear the worst but please dont let it get to you!!

Frustration kills......

Bitterness ensnares......

Keep hallucinating. Lol
Re: A Lady Runs Mad After Sleeping With A Married Man by samysmoothfresh: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
victorian:

Keep hallucinating. Lol

i knew revealing the truth will make you leave the "better things you have to do" and return to the thread...........

But dont worry, everything will be fine in your marriage....

Just use ur head and never let frustration and bitterness overcome you!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Lady Runs Mad After Sleeping With A Married Man by sladimeji(m): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
ghen ghen....yawa don gas check my siggy

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On / The Guys Should Hustle Instead Of spending their Time On Frivolities / See What A Jealous Lady Did To Her Cheating Boyfriend’s House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.