Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

The Guys Should Hustle Instead Of spending their Time On Frivolities - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guys Should Hustle Instead Of spending their Time On Frivolities (2111 Views)

After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height / I’m Scared Of Spending On Her!! / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Guys Should Hustle Instead Of spending their Time On Frivolities by Kingrexyl(m): 6:18am On May 23, 2019
I see the youths of nowadays are just interested in sex, party and rubbish things, they want short cut to success which is impossible. I implore you all to go out there and hustle, stop wasting your time chasing girls, chase money instead, then once u have made it you can do whatever you like.

Most people keep blaming the government instead of blaming themselves, because in the initial stage you never did anything useful, instead you wasted it partying, drinking and chasing girls.

I was once like this but when reality struck me in the face, no one advised me to hustle, right now i'm doing good earning 6 to 7 figures monthly, i can get any girl I want, travel out of Nigeria at any time and so on.

So guys instead of wasting your time on frivolities find something lucrative doing, their are alot you can learn online, just do research and don't give up.

1 Like

Re: The Guys Should Hustle Instead Of spending their Time On Frivolities by Nobody: 6:27am On May 23, 2019
Kingrexyl:
I see the youths of nowadays are just interested in sex, party and rubbish things, they want short cut to success which is impossible. I implore you all to go out there and hustle, stop wasting your time chasing girls, chase money instead, then once u have made it you can do whatever you like.

Most people keep blaming the government instead of blaming themselves, because in the initial stage you never did anything useful, instead you wasted it partying, drinking and chasing girls.

I was once like this but when reality struck me in the face, no one advised me to hustle, right now i'm doing good earning 6 to 7 figures monthly, i can get any girl I want, travel out of Nigeria at any time and so on.

So guys instead of wasting your time on frivolities find something lucrative doing, their are alot you can learn online, just do research and don't give up.

Thank you my brother, people spend too much time on Twitter and all, if you know the skills one can be doing , right now am looking at ways to earn in dollar because naira is just terrible.

1 Like

Re: The Guys Should Hustle Instead Of spending their Time On Frivolities by IamD18: 6:30am On May 23, 2019
Reality will always be reality.
Hustlers will keep hustling.
Why lazy folks will keep being lazy.

No amount of motivational and inspiring social media posts will change it.

4 Likes

Re: The Guys Should Hustle Instead Of spending their Time On Frivolities by Nobody: 6:38am On May 23, 2019
IamD18:

Dude it really pains me, you will be telling people just sit down and read for 2 hours a day, it will make a difference but now , meanwhile they will be on Twitter all day with ease. Anyway sha that your comment is deep
Re: The Guys Should Hustle Instead Of spending their Time On Frivolities by IamD18: 6:46am On May 23, 2019
pcguru1:

Dude it really pains me, you will be telling people just sit down and read for 2 hours a day, it will make a difference but now , meanwhile they will be on Twitter all day with ease. Anyway sha that your comment is deep
It's normal and natural for us to consume a lot of time on negative things than positive things.

The problem is not the invested time actually, it's the level of seriousness. People don't invest the same seriousness and determination on the two.
Re: The Guys Should Hustle Instead Of spending their Time On Frivolities by ubunja(m): 6:52am On May 23, 2019
Let the guys chase sex. You want them to hustle but after hustling and getting the cash they'll still use the money to get sex. So they might as well chase sex NOW.

Or better yet, hustle through sex. Be Pîmps or male prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: The Guys Should Hustle Instead Of spending their Time On Frivolities by Kingrexyl(m): 7:11am On May 23, 2019
They will all avoid this thread like plague, assuming the thread is all about sex, they will troop in like craze.

1 Like

Re: The Guys Should Hustle Instead Of spending their Time On Frivolities by Kingrexyl(m): 7:12am On May 23, 2019
ubunja:
Let the guys chase sex. You want them to hustle but after hustling and getting the cash they'll still use the money to get sex. So they might as well chase sex NOW.

Or better yet, hustle through sex. Be Pîmps or male prostitutes.
You will never have sense, stay off this thread.

2 Likes

Re: The Guys Should Hustle Instead Of spending their Time On Frivolities by iTearHerToto: 7:14am On May 23, 2019
Lost souls would rather play bet9jaangry
Re: The Guys Should Hustle Instead Of spending their Time On Frivolities by ubunja(m): 7:36am On May 23, 2019
Kingrexyl:
You will never have sense, stay off this thread.
by sense you mean agree with you.

sorry that's not happening.

and I'm not leaving this thread.

3 Likes

Re: The Guys Should Hustle Instead Of spending their Time On Frivolities by Kingrexyl(m): 8:53am On May 23, 2019
ubunja:
by sense you mean agree with you.

sorry that's not happening.

and I'm not leaving this thread.
Leave my thread dumbass
Re: The Guys Should Hustle Instead Of spending their Time On Frivolities by ubunja(m): 9:20am On May 23, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Leave my thread dumbass
guess what! I'm too dumb to understand you
Re: The Guys Should Hustle Instead Of spending their Time On Frivolities by Nobody: 9:32am On May 23, 2019
pcguru1:

there's a popular fact in psychology which states that:"every human behavior is driven either out of the need to gain pleasure or to run away from pain". So you see, reading to some people causes them pain. Especially when you have to read, cram, and rehearse to remember tons of pages in books . so to avoid the pain, they will go on social media(an example) which gives them pleasure.... This is a known fact... So whenever you see people doing what seems illogical to you, just remember that humans behavior does not come from logic...... Bye

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Guys Should Hustle Instead Of spending their Time On Frivolities by Nobody: 9:42am On May 23, 2019
Ije ego di iche iche meaning the road to money is not a straight one.
Some people have become billionaires cos of social media.
Maybe you made your own money from education,that does not mean that everyone will tow that line as well.
If I say make you show us that thing weh u don dey make since,we fit come dey shocked ooo cheesy grin
Re: The Guys Should Hustle Instead Of spending their Time On Frivolities by iNeedACar: 11:18am On May 23, 2019
nwanneni:
Ije ego di iche iche meaning the road to money is not a straight one.
Some people have become billionaires cos of social media.
Maybe you made your own money from education,that does not mean that everyone will tow that line as well.
If I say make you show us that thing weh u don dey make since,we fit come dey shocked ooo cheesy grin

Dumb as* mofo!

He is telling you the f*cking truth and you are here trying to twist his post.
D*sgusting LAZY piece of sh*t.
Re: The Guys Should Hustle Instead Of spending their Time On Frivolities by tosinosam(m): 11:23am On May 23, 2019
ubunja:
guess what! I'm too dumb to understand you
What r you girl Nothing do u cheesy
Re: The Guys Should Hustle Instead Of spending their Time On Frivolities by Nobody: 11:23am On May 23, 2019
iNeedACar:

Dumb as* mofo!

He is telling me the truth?it's like you like to assume much when you don't know who is on the other side of the keyboard.
I'll leave the both of you to your stupidity.
Success is not a straight line,people find different niches and fit in.
And oh,I am doing good in life so the dumb ass tag might probably bounce back to you.peace

2 Likes

Re: The Guys Should Hustle Instead Of spending their Time On Frivolities by iNeedACar: 11:34am On May 23, 2019
Here are the things i observe on this very NL

1. Most of the users are old and frustrated, they are poor, no career, no skill, just a useless certificate and whenever they see any successful person; they became threatened.

2. Most ladies are here to get a life partner but ended up been angry all day due to their bad behavior. You will tell a guy that he is broke; bi*tch are you rich? A broke guy can make it tomorrow, those you see that are rich today were broke before. A woman grows older and out of beauty everyday; be wise ladies. Go with a man that have vision and not the one with a television.

3. Some have works to do but laziness and procrastination controls them all day all night and they will end up doing nothing for the whole day.

4. WHAT HAVE YOU ACHIEVED SINCE JANUARY THIS YEAR TILL NOW?

Go out there and work! Either online or offline provided they are legally done according to the rule of law.

Ladies support your broke guy because if you treat a man bad when he has nothing, when he have everything; you go hear weeh!

...And no rich guy will respect you because he know you are there just because of the money.

BE WISE!

1 Like

Re: The Guys Should Hustle Instead Of spending their Time On Frivolities by iNeedACar: 11:37am On May 23, 2019
nwanneni:
He is telling me the truth?it's like you like to assume much when you don't know who is on the other side of the keyboard.
I'll leave the both of you to your stupidity.
Success is not a straight line,people find different niches and fit in.
And oh,I am doing good in life so the dumb ass tag might probably bounce back to you.peace

If you are doing big in life, don't announce it, rather MOTIVATE others to be big as well. Don't discourage them with your post.

Rich people don't make noise, their wealth makes the noise. Be wise young man.
Re: The Guys Should Hustle Instead Of spending their Time On Frivolities by Nobody: 11:39am On May 23, 2019
iNeedACar:

If you are doing big in life, don't announce it, rather MOTIVATE others to big as well. Don't discourage them with your post.

Rich people don't make noise, their wealth makes the noise. Be wise young man.
but you were the one quick to say I was lazy na.
I am not discouraging anyone to go after their dreams.
I said let people explore,find their various niches and fit in.that is all.
And you are wrong about the whole rich people don't announce their riches talk.they do,but in a way a pauper won't understand!be guided.
Re: The Guys Should Hustle Instead Of spending their Time On Frivolities by iNeedACar: 11:44am On May 23, 2019
Kingrexyl:

True. You Have Said It All Bro

Broke guys love more, girls don't love; they only care for what they can benefit.

Chase the money, make the money and different shapes, complexions, sizes with different ages of girls will be chasing after you like flies. (This is from an experience).
Re: The Guys Should Hustle Instead Of spending their Time On Frivolities by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 11:51am On May 23, 2019
I had a lot of sex during my teenage days but right now sex is becoming boring and overrated after releasing you will start regretting.

it is really not worth it

Just hustle hard and make life comfortable for yourself

1 Like

Re: The Guys Should Hustle Instead Of spending their Time On Frivolities by Kingrexyl(m): 11:54am On May 23, 2019
iNeedACar:

True. You Have Said It All Bro

Broke guys love more, girls don't love; they only care for what they can benefit.

Chase the money, make the money and different shapes, complexions, sizes with different ages of girls will be chasing after you like flies. (This is from an experience).
That's just the key to girls heart, especially Nigerian girls "MONEY" is there password.

Even if you are a gorilla as far you have money, you can get them. cheesy
Re: The Guys Should Hustle Instead Of spending their Time On Frivolities by Kingrexyl(m): 11:54am On May 23, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
I had a lot of sex during my teenage days but right now sex is becoming boring and overrated after releasing you will start regretting.

it is really not worth it

Just hustle hard and make life comfortable for yourself
Exactly bro, funny moniker tho cheesy
Re: The Guys Should Hustle Instead Of spending their Time On Frivolities by Nobody: 11:56am On May 23, 2019
Kingrexyl:
That's just the key to girls heart, especially Nigerian girls "MONEY" is there password.

Even if you are a gorilla as far you have money, you can get them. cheesy
says a lot about the kind of low budget girls y'all go after.
I thought you were making 6 digits men!so girls in your office too are demanding?
Maybe by 6 digits you mean 100k/month?
I gotta leave this place men,such toxicity cheesy
Re: The Guys Should Hustle Instead Of spending their Time On Frivolities by Kingrexyl(m): 11:57am On May 23, 2019
iNeedACar:

Dumb as* mofo!

I know people like him, dumb ass broketard that's what he is
Re: The Guys Should Hustle Instead Of spending their Time On Frivolities by Kingrexyl(m): 11:58am On May 23, 2019
nwanneni:
says a lot about the kind of low budget girls y'all go after.
I thought you were making 6 digits men!so girls in your office too are demanding?
Maybe by 6 digits you mean 100k/month?
I gotta leave this place men,such toxicity cheesy
Make sure you move with your stupidity out of my thread, fool!
Re: The Guys Should Hustle Instead Of spending their Time On Frivolities by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 23, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Make sure you move with your stupidity out of my thread, fool!
nwanne jee chuba ego cheesy ezibo ego grin
Not 100k/month ffs!
Re: The Guys Should Hustle Instead Of spending their Time On Frivolities by Kingrexyl(m): 12:03pm On May 23, 2019
iNeedACar:
Here are the things i observe on this very NL

1. Most of the users are old and frustrated, they are poor, no career, no skill, just a useless certificate and whenever they see any successful person; they became threatened.

2. Most ladies are here to get a life partner but ended up been angry all day due to their bad behavior. You will tell a guy that he is broke; bi*tch are you rich? A broke guy can make it tomorrow, those you see that are rich today were broke before. A woman grows older and out of beauty everyday; be wise ladies. Go with a man that have vision and not the one with a television.

3. Some have works to do but laziness and procrastination controls them all day all night and they will end up doing nothing for the whole day.

4. WHAT HAVE YOU ACHIEVED SINCE JANUARY THIS YEAR TILL NOW?

Go out there and work! Either online or offline provided they are legally done according to the rule of law.

Ladies support your broke guy because if you treat a man bad when he has nothing, when he have everything; you go hear weeh!

...And no rich guy will respect you because he know you are there just because of the money.

BE WISE!
A larger percentage of Nigerian girls will rather ball with a rich guy than a poor guy who's still hustling, that's just the reality.

They want already made rich guys and don't care about the guys source of income.
Re: The Guys Should Hustle Instead Of spending their Time On Frivolities by Kingrexyl(m): 12:09pm On May 23, 2019
nwanneni:
nwanne jee chuba ego cheesy ezibo ego grin
Not 100k/month ffs!
First of all I never told you I make $300 monthly, you just got the idea from your demented brain. If only you know I'm bigger than your entire lineage, even the car I drive can feed your family for years.

I'm not your mate in anything and you can't afford to be my gateman, I may be conversing with a kid that does not know anything about life, let me not talk much but this will be my last reply to a demented and fustrated broketard like you.
Re: The Guys Should Hustle Instead Of spending their Time On Frivolities by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 23, 2019
Kingrexyl:
First of all I never told you I make $300 monthly, you just got the idea from your demented brain. If only you know I'm bigger than your entire lineage, even the car I drive can feed your family for years.

I'm not your mate in anything and you can't afford to be my gateman, I may be conversing with a kid that does not know anything about life, let me not talk much but this will be my last reply to a demented and fustrated broketard like you.
nope!I got the idea by the way you were talking about women.mostly guys that are in the wrong circle talk like that.that is guys that go after low ladies because they themselves are a wreck.i might be wrong though.
Really?I like where this is going.
Do you mind showing a broke boy like me the car you keep yapping about? cry maybe I can get motivated grin

1 Like

Re: The Guys Should Hustle Instead Of spending their Time On Frivolities by Kingrexyl(m): 12:20pm On May 23, 2019
IamD18:

Exactly!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babcock University Finally Reacts To Trending Sextape Video / Dating A Bank Marketer With A 1billion Naira Target. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.