Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

If Any Nigerian Complains Again After Voting Either Buhari Or Atiku... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Any Nigerian Complains Again After Voting Either Buhari Or Atiku... (565 Views)

Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him / ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ / Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

If Any Nigerian Complains Again After Voting Either Buhari Or Atiku... by kYjelly2: 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
Then you are just stupid, beyond recovery

In 5 years from today, you ediots will still be complaining about no light, no water, bad roads, useless drivers, corrupt and useless police, corrupt civil servants, no refineries, increasing petrol and diesel costs, increasing naira to dollar, no jobs, less than $100 dollar minimum wage... and every other ingredient that makes for a shiithole country

look at dem shouting atikulated, ediots, someone that has ruled you before wants to rule you again? Are you not daft? aren't you stupid beyond recovery? May God have mercy on your stupidity, on your betrayal of your unborn children.

well, for a country that can even install a past dictator in 2015, when there were harvard, yale, unilag grads to move this country forward, then that should tell you the amount of stupidity present in present day Nigeria.

So go ahead and be stupid again, but just don't complain this time, ediots
Re: If Any Nigerian Complains Again After Voting Either Buhari Or Atiku... by drtwist(m): 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
Brother we have no option o. Until we are ready for total revolution. We are in a case of total Failure (buhari) and proposed failure (Atiku).
God help us

Re: If Any Nigerian Complains Again After Voting Either Buhari Or Atiku... by Optional09: 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
Nigerians are not thinking, poverty has possibly made their brain lazy. 2019 will determine if I will continue sending money to Nigeria or stop, I will even close my business in Nigeria if they vote Buhari or Atiku.

I will appreciate if Nigerians can start thinking outside the box. These currupt folks that had put the majority in abject poverty for over 52 years are the same people you’re about to vote for again?

I’ll give up

Re: If Any Nigerian Complains Again After Voting Either Buhari Or Atiku... by omoharry(f): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
kYjelly2:
Then you are just stupid, beyond recovery

In 5 years from today, you ediots will still be complaining about no light, no water, bad roads, useless drivers, corrupt and useless police, corrupt civil servants, no refineries, increasing petrol and diesel costs, increasing naira to dollar, no jobs, less than $100 dollar minimum wage... and every other ingredient that makes for a shiithole country

look at dem shouting atikulated, ediots, someone that has ruled you before wants to rule you again? Are you not daft? aren't you stupid beyond recovery? May God have mercy on your stupidity, on your betrayal of your unborn children.

well, for a country that can even install a past dictator in 2015, when there were harvard, yale, unilag grads to move this country forward, then that should tell you the amount of stupidity present in present day Nigeria.

So go ahead and be stupid again, but just don't complain this time, ediots
While you have resorted in insulting us, now my question to you is this..who is your preferred candidate? Dont tell me you will not vote because you be the most idiotic citizen off all time, who will only lazy around and do nothing and still expect a messiah to fall down from heaven to come to his rescue and still go ahead to abuse others who are either making a good or bad choice of their lives. So oga, who is your candidate?..and how famous are they to win vote nation wide...

Atiku may be corrupt no problem, but i will vote for him because he is what is made available to us by the opposition who will be able to wrestle power from APC .Secondly, he is healthy, intelligent and less fanatical & dull like the nepotistic monster we have in power. who knows nothing but to abuse the rule of law and pursue his Fulani agenda..we are tired of the continues tales of sorrow, Tears and blood..maybe you should tell that to those that are ready to vote the dullard back.

Incase you are from the SW, sey you know sey very soon..Fulani headmen will soon be sharing your region with you..they are planning on how to get fulani headmen and thier cow settle in the South West with the backing of Buhari..?.I think you should be thinking about that and let us think about our own problem. Tinubu don give nod ooo! and you sey anything baba Tinubu talk nai majority of South west they follow..He is god to them

Re: If Any Nigerian Complains Again After Voting Either Buhari Or Atiku... by StillX10(m): 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
must you insult people before you are understood?
Re: If Any Nigerian Complains Again After Voting Either Buhari Or Atiku... by Shegzy8(m): 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
Optional09:
Nigerians are not thinking, poverty has possibly made their brain lazy. 2019 will determine if I will continue s being money to Nigeria or stop, I will even close my business in Nigeria if they vote Buhari or Atiku.
I will advice you to quickly close down the business and plan ahead before 2019 cause there is no way a party that is neither APC nor PDP will win...trust me bro, this is Nigeria.

As for me, i will rather make my vote void or vote for a candidate I believe in (even if he won't win) than give it to two thieves that will steal our treasury

Re: If Any Nigerian Complains Again After Voting Either Buhari Or Atiku... by kYjelly2: 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
omoharry:
While you have resorted in insulting us, now my question to you is this..who is your preferred candidate? Dont tell me you will not vote because you be the most idiotic citizen off all time, who will only lazy around and do nothing and still expect a messiah to fall down from heaven to come to his rescue and still go ahead to abuse others who are either making a good or bad choice of their lives. So oga, who is your candidate?..and how famous are they to win vote nation wide...

Atiku may be corrupt no problem, but i will vote for him because he is what is made available to us by the opposition who will be able to wrestle power from APC .Secondly, he is healthy, intelligent and less fanatical & dull like the nepotistic monster we have in power. who knows nothing but to abuse the rule of law and pursue his Fulani agenda..we are tired of the continues tales of sorrow, Tears and blood..maybe you should tell that to those that are ready to vote the dullard back.

Incase you are from the SW, sey you know sey very soon..Fulani headmen will soon be sharing your region with you..they are planning on how to get fulani headmen and thier cow settle in the South West with the backing of Buhari..?.I think you should be thinking about that and let us think about our own problem. Tinubu don give nod ooo! and you sey anything baba Tinubu talk nai majority of South west they follow..He is god to them

Yes Atiku may be marginally better than buhari, but still belongs to the same group that has ruled many Nigerian adults today when they were children.

If Nigeria had at some point achieved greatness and then we lost it all within the space of a modern regime, then I could understand the clamor to bring back politicians from old that made the country great back in the day, a return to the paradise of the past so to speak, but that is sooooo not the case. At no point in time could Nigeria have boasted to be great, except maybe immediately post independence, due in large part to a repetition of the same mistakes over and over and over and over and over and... again sad

These same politicians have been in one way or the other responsible for the current situation we find ourselves in. There was no exemplary period in which they held power that ushered in a Nigeria that one could be proud of then and now.

So at the end of the day, it all boils down to logic. If both A and B have failed you in the past and both belong to the same group, why oh why would you then go back to the same A and B hoping for a different outcome, when C, D, E... offer viable, sometimes obvious solutions to Nigeria's problems?

So I'm sorry to say, wanting an Atiku instead of a Buhari, when a Sowore, Duke, Oby... exist is just illogical, in other words, stupid!!

I can bet my life savings, that if Obama or Abraham Lincoln was contesting under a different party other than APC or PDP for the Presidency of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, with brilliant space age ideas that could take Nigeria to the moon, you and others would still be here clamoring for an Atiku or a Buhari, just cause of party, religious and ethnic reasons. Again, stupid! Sorry, Illogical!!

My candidate is Sowore btw and he has a masters degree from an ivy league university in the U.S, plus he is a proud graduate of University of Lagos who single handedly built up Sahara Reporters to what it is today; an educated, sound, entrepreneurial Nigerian. He is by and large more qualified than buhari and atiku put together and every other Nigerian president we have ever had till date, but since the populous wants to be illogical, I guess non of that matters eh
Re: If Any Nigerian Complains Again After Voting Either Buhari Or Atiku... by omoharry(f): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
kYjelly2:

Yes Atiku may be marginally better than buhari, but still belongs to the same group that has ruled many Nigerian adults today when they were children.

If Nigeria had at some point achieved greatness and then we lost it all within the space of a modern regime, then I could understand the clamor to bring back politicians from old that made the country great back in the day, a return to the paradise of the past so to speak, but that is sooooo not the case. At no point in time could Nigeria have boasted to be great, except maybe immediately post independence, due in large part to a repetition of the same mistakes over and over and over and over and over and... again sad

These same politicians have been in one way or the other responsible for the current situation we find ourselves in. There was no exemplary period in which they held power that ushered in a Nigeria that one could be proud of then and now.

So at the end of the day, it all boils down to logic. If both A and B have failed you in the past and both belong to the same group, why oh why would you then go back to the same A and B hoping for a different outcome, when C, D, E... offer viable, sometimes obvious solutions to Nigeria's problems?

So I'm sorry to say, wanting an Atiku instead of a Buhari, when a Sowore, Duke, Oby... exist is just illogical, in other words, stupid!!

I can bet my life savings, that if Obama or Abraham Lincoln was contesting under a different party other than APC or PDP for the Presidency of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, with brilliant space age ideas that could take Nigeria to the moon, you and others would still be here clamoring for an Atiku or a Buhari, just cause of party, religious and ethnic reasons. Again, stupid! Sorry, Illogical!!

My candidate is Sowore btw and he has a masters degree from an ivy league university in the U.S, plus he is a proud graduate of University of Lagos who single handedly built up Sahara Reporters to what it is today; an educated, sound, entrepreneurial Nigerian. He is by and large more qualified than buhari and atiku put together and every other Nigerian president we have ever had till date, but since the populous wants to be illogical, I guess non of that matters eh

Oga if i vote for Duke , Ezekwesili, Durotoye and co..my vote will be lost because it will make no impact..they themselves know sey dem no go win because why will the north vote for them when they have an Atiku/Buhari..and why will the southwest vote them when they have osibanjo closer to the seat of power..oga all this one you dey talk are just lamentation..the reality on ground is different..the grassroot people (market women. malams,street orchins /tout and civil servant etc) contribute majority of the vote in Nigeria than the elite...these people vote along tribal/religious lline as well as the the most famous party that can pull off national campaign.

The only person I can cast my vote for among these new faces is Donald Dulke because he has been tested as a former governor , he is also refined and has good pedigree..the rest..oga..dont trust any person till they have occupied a political position..let the rest contest as governors in thier respective state..let us see their leadership skills then we can their work will sell them out just like it brough Fashola out .

Adam Oshomole was once a man of the people..was he not? but power has changed him, so also are all the past newspaper editors such as Reuben Abarti I use to read his editorial/write ups during the Obasanjo administration..what happened when he became minister of information..he change to a lying clown like Lia Muhammad..what about Femi Adeshina nko, ...look at how he has abused his good name over a pot of porridge., what about Falana that was suppose to step in like Gani to defend the masses..he too have change his tongue in favour of the fed govt, what about Itse Sagay....so sorry oga I dont believe there are any patriotic Nigerian for now until they have been tested from the little political position they are given to manage, then we can say yes these people are patriotic Nigerians...so oga talk is cheap..dont break your head over them aside from Duke and Ezekwesili the rest may just big disappoint/disaster when they get to power..because it intoxicate

Re: If Any Nigerian Complains Again After Voting Either Buhari Or Atiku... by speedyGonzales: 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
If the president is not performing to the standard that Nigerians expect. Nigerian should protest it, irrespective of who the voted for, because it is their right as Nigerians. This is why this Buhari government is so bad, because people that voted for him are still sticking to him even after he has failed Nigeria.
Guy, we know that Atiku is not the best that Nigeria can do but under the circumstances, we must carefully consider our options.
Re: If Any Nigerian Complains Again After Voting Either Buhari Or Atiku... by kYjelly2: 11:09am On Oct 11, 2018
omoharry:
Oga if i vote for Duke , Ezekwesili, Durotoye and co..my vote will be lost because it will make no impact..they themselves know sey dem no go win because why will the north vote for them when they have an Atiku/Buhari..and why will the southwest vote them when they have osibanjo closer to the seat of power..oga all this one you dey talk are just lamentation..the reality on ground is different..the grassroot people (market women. malams,street orchins /tout and civil servant etc) contribute majority of the vote in Nigeria than the elite...these people vote along tribal/religious lline as well as the the most famous party that can pull off national campaign.

The only person I can cast my vote for among these new faces is Donald Dulke because he has been tested as a former governor , he is also refined and has good pedigree..the rest..oga..dont trust any person till they have occupied a political position..let the rest contest as governors in thier respective state..let us see their leadership skills then we can their work will sell them out just like it brough Fashola out .

Adam Oshomole was once a man of the people..was he not? but power has changed him, so also are all the past newspaper editors such as Reuben Abarti I use to read his editorial/write ups during the Obasanjo administration..what happened when he became minister of information..he change to a lying clown like Lia Muhammad..what about Femi Adeshina nko, ...look at how he has abused his good name over a pot of porridge., what about Falana that was suppose to step in like Gani to defend the masses..he too have change his tongue in favour of the fed govt, what about Itse Sagay....so sorry oga I dont believe there are any patriotic Nigerian for now until they have been tested from the little political position they are given to manage, then we can say yes these people are patriotic Nigerians...so oga talk is cheap..dont break your head over them aside from Duke and Ezekwesili the rest may just big disappoint/disaster when they get to power..because it intoxicate

A vote for buhari or atiku would be the real waste, mark my words.

In 5 years time, Nigeria would still be the same shhhhithole with either of those two there, trust me!

So isn't that a waste Or is it just to win elections that people are concerned about.

Nigerians are their own biggest enemies.
Re: If Any Nigerian Complains Again After Voting Either Buhari Or Atiku... by omoharry(f): 11:59am On Oct 11, 2018
kYjelly2:

A vote for buhari or atiku would be the real waste, mark my words.

In 5 years time, Nigeria would still be the same shhhhithole with either of those two there, trust me!

So isn't that a waste Or is it just to win elections that people are concerned about.

Nigerians are their own biggest enemies.
I am worried about the Fulani headmen movement Buhari is encouraging because he is their patron..I am sick and tired of the constant tales of sorrow tears and blood committed by this men while Mr Buhari looks the other way..so the only person that has the muscles to take him on is Atiku.He may be corrupt yes..but he is not a fanatic and a nepotistic and dull like Buhari
..As for you contestant, sorry oga..lets face reality.those that have not been tested should go back to their state to contest as Governors first or senators..let us see if they are actually for the masses after tasting politic and money..see if they can resist it and wont change their story when they get there..sey Remember Ben Bruce was always criticizing the Govt, senators & their Bogus salary and allowances..he is a fresh blood and an entrepreneur ..now he is one but he has suddenly gone mute..

So oga please don't bother us or abuse us because some of the untested contestants ., .I can't trust them until they have been tested politically..like I said only Donald Duke and Ezekwesili I trust..as for the rest they are just blowing hot air. because they know that even if they dont win they will still be entitled to their yearly payment that is allotted to all active political parties...

As for Donald Duke if he will still be around when the presidency is been zone to the South that is when the north can look at him. Right now the Presidency is Zoned to the north across the two big parties and they would rather vote their person than look at a southerner.they have the numbers.so vote your own and i have my reason why i am voting mine.I dont want to waste my vote when i know the party does have what it takes to wrestle power from Buhari and a dogged and shrewd party like APC. Pls dont quote me again.bye
Re: If Any Nigerian Complains Again After Voting Either Buhari Or Atiku... by kYjelly2: 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
omoharry:
I am worried about the Fulani headmen movement Buhari is encouraging because he is their patron..I am sick and tired of the constant tales of sorrow tears and blood committed by this men while Mr Buhari looks the other way..so the only person that has the muscles to take him on is Atiku.He may be corrupt yes..but he is not a fanatic and a nepotistic and dull like Buhari
..As for you contestant, sorry oga..lets face reality.those that have not been tested should go back to their state to contest as Governors first or senators..let us see if they are actually for the masses after tasting politic and money..see if they can resist it and wont change their story when they get there..sey Remember Ben Bruce was always criticizing the Govt, senators & their Bogus salary and allowances..he is a fresh blood and an entrepreneur ..now he is one but he has suddenly gone mute..

So oga please don't bother us or abuse us because some of the untested contestants ., .I can't trust them until they have been tested politically..like I said only Donald Duke and Ezekwesili I trust..as for the rest they are just blowing hot air. because they know that even if they dont win they will still be entitled to their yearly payment that is allotted to all active political parties...

As for Donald Duke if he will still be around when the presidency is been zone to the South that is when the north can look at him. Right now the Presidency is Zoned to the north across the two big parties and they would rather vote their person than look at a southerner.they have the numbers.so vote your own and i have my reason why i am voting mine.I dont want to waste my vote when i know the party does have what it takes to wrestle power from Buhari and a dogged and shrewd party like APC. Pls dont quote me again.bye

same excuses that have made and will continue to make this country a shiiithole

You voted a useless Buhari so you could wrestle power from GEJ

Now you want to vote a useless Atiku to wrestle power from Buhari

All in all, Nigeria remains the same shiiiithole, cause non of these guys have the will or love for country to move this country into the 21st century.

Win the Elections, Elect Atiku or Buhari and come back here in 5 years and tell me the difference.

There would still be no light, no water and poverty everywhere, but then you can take solace in the fact that your vote counted.
Re: If Any Nigerian Complains Again After Voting Either Buhari Or Atiku... by omoharry(f): 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
kYjelly2:

same excuses that have made and will continue to make this country a shiiithole

You voted a useless Buhari so you could wrestle power from GEJ

Now you want to vote a useless Atiku to wrestle power from Buhari

All in all, Nigeria remains the same shiiiithole, cause non of these guys have the will or love for country to move this country into the 21st century.

Win the Elections, Elect Atiku or Buhari and come back here in 5 years and tell me the difference.

There would still be no light, no water and poverty everywhere, but then you can take solace in the fact that your vote counted.
I voted PDP Becos APC brought in a fanatic..which i consider a disaster..I was one the people against people voting in Buhari but they did anyway..so I am not a Buharist..please take you insult else where.
Re: If Any Nigerian Complains Again After Voting Either Buhari Or Atiku... by kYjelly2: 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
omoharry:
I voted PDP Becos APC brought in a fanatic..which i consider a disaster..I was one the people against people voting in Buhari but they did anyway..so I am not a Buharist..please take you insult else where.

Gosh, why is logic so hard for all you political sycophants?

Whether you elect Buhari or Atiku, the result would BE THE SAME FOR NIGERIA, get that into your head, geeez

Other countries are moving forward at light speed, yet you sub humans are here re-electing past failures

what is wrong with this country? well it may just be the dumb inhabitants

Rivers 2019: Why We Must Replace Wike – Amaechi / Take On Tinubu And 2019 / Reasons Why Atiku Will Fail In 2019 - Tinubu

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81