Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,983 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Court Orders HIV Positive Man To Notify The Police 24 Hours Before Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Court Orders HIV Positive Man To Notify The Police 24 Hours Before Having Sex (550 Views)

Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married / HIV Positive Man Saved From Homosexuality And Sugar Daddies / Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Orders HIV Positive Man To Notify The Police 24 Hours Before Having Sex by Crimecity: 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
A 44-year-old man has been told he must give police 24 hours’ notice every time he intends to have sex in the U.K.

The suspect, Norman O’Neill, has also been ordered to provide details of each woman’s identity – and inform her, before any sexual activity takes place, that he has HIV.

O’Neill has been served with a 4-year Sexual Risk Order in a civil case brought by Hampshire Police. Southampton Magistrates’ Court heard that he had not been convicted of any offence.

But O’Neill was alleged to have put “vulnerable” women at risk by engaging in unprotected sex without telling them about his medical condition.

Detective Sergeant, Craig Fielding, told the court that O’Neill had enticed them back to his home with promises of drugs and alcohol.

On one occasion, said DS Fielding, a woman woke up the following day to discover the lower half of her clothing had been removed. .

She made a formal complaint but O’Neill denied raping her and there was insufficient evidence that sexual intercourse had taken place, the court heard.

On another occasion a woman woke up to find her clothes torn and blood on her legs. O’Neill locked her in the flat for several days, the court was told.

He was arrested but denied committing any offences and the woman was not prepared to support a prosecution.

O’Neill, of Commercial Road, Southampton, has mental health issues and was deemed unfit to take part in the hearing. .

Describing the terms of the order, which includes a 10pm to 7am curfew, the judge said: “He has not told any of the women he has HIV. .
He does present a danger to females in this city. In my view it is necessary to make the order.” If he fails to comply with the order he could be prosecuted and jailed for up to five years.

Under the order, O’Neill must not invite any woman into his home without giving police her name and contact details, thus giving officers the chance to call her in advance and issue an appropriate warning.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/__trashed-9/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Court Orders HIV Positive Man To Notify The Police 24 Hours Before Having Sex by GOFRONT(m): 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
cheesy
Re: Court Orders HIV Positive Man To Notify The Police 24 Hours Before Having Sex by Shelloween(m): 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
Poooooooo
Poooooooo

'' 9II what's your emergency?''

"Please I would like to request permission to fvck a wh()re I just picked up the street"

"Sir, could you repeat what you just said, I didn't get you the first time?"

" kilode? I say I wan Bleep olosho now, konji hol'me, I really need your permission"

"Sir, this an emergency line, and I can't really understanding ... Sorry...understand a word you're saying, could you..... Hello? Sir? Sir? Hello?

"Thunder fire you. I don try..... Baebis, lie down and spread your legs"

1 Like

Re: Court Orders HIV Positive Man To Notify The Police 24 Hours Before Having Sex by Bluezy13(m): 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
O'Neil: "911!!! I want to have sex tomorrow !"

911: "Please, hold on. The Police will arrange her for you. Thank you."

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders HIV Positive Man To Notify The Police 24 Hours Before Having Sex by Anneamaka(f): 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
lol
Re: Court Orders HIV Positive Man To Notify The Police 24 Hours Before Having Sex by dingbang(m): 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
Lmao..this is extremely hilarious

1 Like

Re: Court Orders HIV Positive Man To Notify The Police 24 Hours Before Having Sex by oyatz(m): 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
This is great!

1 Like

Re: Court Orders HIV Positive Man To Notify The Police 24 Hours Before Having Sex by EpicMaurice(m): 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
police: hello ma'am. We'd like to inform you that the guy you're going to fvck in 24hrs is HIV positive. He also has a case of mental illness and multiple cases of possoble rape. Pls do proceed with caution. Thank you
Re: Court Orders HIV Positive Man To Notify The Police 24 Hours Before Having Sex by freedomchild: 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
this can only happen where human lives are valued
for naija here, na policemen go even give you the HIV

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Phone Can I Get With The Budget Of N2500. / Couple Inside Keke In Pre Wedding Picture / Feminism Is Irrelevant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.