Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics (71040 Views)

Driver Arrested For Stealing Boss N3.5m Van & Selling It For N450k / EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy / "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
Strangers are aware you really want her to get married , so they use it against you , next time just act like you are not desperate . So sorry .

2 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics by papijoe1(m): 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
Next time be careful. Scammers everywhere

2 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics by darlenese(f): 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
ok
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics by Malawian(m): 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
What i can assure you is that the guy's name is not Akunwa whatever. Even the picture of the person is suspect. I work in a cafe, i have seen "Pius Anyim" here, i have seen "Mercy Johnson" here and many others too numerous to mention.

2 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics by midehi2(f): 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
That was how one idiot was telling me on facebook to send my ATM card details to do card to card transfer, ode! and was also asking for my card Security code, not everyone is hungry or desperate for money, onye-oshi, onye-ara ogbete.....mtcheewww.

3 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics by Britishcoins(m): 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
The same thing just happened to me this evening, a guy who normally supplies little tokunbo pressing iron to me, few weeks ago he told me that he is in Lagos, and I asked him to help me to buy few pressing iron he accepted, I transferred 30k into the account number he provided, this guy started telling me that it has added money to the initial price. To cut the story short, he came back with another story that my money is not available, that he will settle me, this yoruba hungry boy think that he can chop my 30k like that. May God help us all, because I will be going to their house early tomorrow morning.... My money or something will happen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics by Vacora(m): 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
So let me get this she sent $1,300 to some random person she met on FB and her brother who should have known better supported it? Seriously how naive and gullible are people these days?

3 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics by bujebudanu1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
What's the name of that popular club in benin.
The guy will be there now dancing amaka disappoint.

Wan get girl yen sha

4 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics by fasho01(m): 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
Same ol format, same ol desperate woman

2 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics by Seahawk: 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
Her kind heart made her a victim. Don’t insult her or make fun of her or call her desperate

2 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics by ghostfacekillar(m): 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
The same guy. The same pattern every thing. He almost duped my senior sister. I cautioned her and she refused to send him money and he blocked her

4 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics by pek(m): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
If she can, let her forget the money. She was scammed not because she was greedy, but because she has a soft heart!

5 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
Ok

If Buhari Dies, Who is next
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics by bluefilm: 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
Na dem o!

But guy, you and your sister fokop o big time!

Reading this story, I can see the scam from all the angles.

Make you no dey yarn say e be like say dem use juju because no juju dey dia.

They just played on you guys psychology.

Whenever there's coincidences too many, that is the time to know that something fishy is really going on.

Thank God you guys have learnt something from the situation.

But one thing I will still like to know is wetin women carry marriage dey do?

Why e be say to scam women using marriage things no dey hard at all?

Na wa o!

3 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
This format still dey pay? angry i bin think say e don cast naa angry make i go find the pdf

4 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics by alaye123: 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
God punish scammers

2 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics by sekembaakesan(m): 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
Igbo scammer

Ipob acammee
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
Samething almost happened to my sister.They met on facebook,and the guy was using a cloned foreign number to call her.

i went to visit my parent that particular day,so i over heard my sister and her freind discusing about the guy and how they plan to do the traditional marriage.
It was kind of strange because i didnt know she was dating a guy in US, grin i didnt say anything or contributed in the discusion they were having,though she wanted me to join the discussion.

I met my Mum and ask her if she was aware of any traditional marriage between my sister and an american guy,lol. Mum said yes,and i asked her if she asked my sister where they met,mum said facebook,i smiled and asked mum if my sister have met with the guy,she said No,that they only talk on phone.That the american guys mum always call her and beg her to accept them,as the guy is his only Son...

I told my Mum point blank that they are 419 people,the so called mum and the guy are working together.she should watch my sister closely because they will call her and ask her for money soon.ThankGod,Mum understood me clearly.it didnt even take up to 3days,before the guys Mum called my sister.lols that she had an accident and the little girl(one of her granddaughter) she was taking to school was rushed to the hospital and in critical condition,they need 200k to start treatment,that she couldnt reach her son in america on phone.lol,my sister started crying o,luckly my Mum was at home when the 419ers called my sis,she told mum and was rushing to go and withdraw and send the money..lol,mum just locked the door and didnt allow her go outside,Mum told her that does people are 419ers(scammers).she still did not agree o.she was still crying for the little girl that need money for emergency treatment.

Prio to the accident,they guy told my sister how fast her mum use to drive,that you will be scared to death if her mum drives you,because she drives in full speed.

I had to rush down to see my sister and explain things to her and how this guys operate,before she believed that it was a scam.
Girls need to be care with all this america facebook boyfrirnd.

frankline Obi is the guys facebook name.

9 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
SixDividedByTwo:
this can happen to anyone, especially if you've a kind heart

Exactly! Poor girl. How heartless some people can be. cry

All these people blaming the girl here should be ashamed. She is the victim, blame the scammer/criminal, not the victim.

2 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics by TheCongo2: 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
sevo:
How people fall for this kind of shi.t is still a big surprise to me

You will be surprised the day you fall for a new version of scam. This can happen to anyone.
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics by NaijaNaWaa: 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
I’m sorry to to tell you this but only a total asshole, a useless fool, a compound and obtuse !d!0t would fall victim to this cheap and obvious scam. Even with your caution, she still went ahead? Is she that desperate for a man. Abegi...

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics by Mizwisdom(f): 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2018
That same guy is still duping other ladies as we speak.

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics by Kooldon(f): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
She blocked him for about 3 weeks and decided to unblock him. Messages came in shortly afterwards.
The Jazz strong over.
One of the disadvantage of Profile Pics on Social Media

2 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
FreelanceRebel:

If Buhari Dies, Who is next
ask God
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
ask God

no be you wan kill?
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics by helicopterman(m): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
@poster, this event sounds familiar to one that happen to my friend here in lagos state, kirikiri town area. till now she is still looking for a way to pay the guy she borrowed the money from. the woman and so called daughter played along till the night event of armed robbers, the so called young girl kept calling my friend,phone that night that armed robber shot her mom, and doctors said they need to deposit about 150k before treatment can go ahead, which my friend foolishly sent the money to one man claiming to be their in-law and was with them at the hospital, in the end , the so called american friend, whose mom was shot hasn't responded to her calls about paying back the 150k,

2 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
Vacora:
So let me get this she sent $1,300 to some random person she met on FB and her brother who should have known better supported it? Seriously how naive and gullible are people these days?

I can bet my life savings that there is no father in that household while they were growing up.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer / Young Man Killed By Cultist In Ojota, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) / UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.