Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics (71063 Views)

Driver Arrested For Stealing Boss N3.5m Van & Selling It For N450k / EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy / "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics by TheCongo2: 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
Slickest:

I dont get, she was talking to a guy she never saw, awkward woman. I wont pardon such ignorance not after u told her it was a scam. Despiration bleeped her

I fail to see what is wrong.
I have talked for many years to people I never met and we are good friends helping one another
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics by TheCongo2: 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
DedeNkem:

Never ever send money to a stranger no matter how pitiful their story may sound!

Just pray that you don't find yourself in a situation where you have to raise funds asking strangers to assist you. My man, life is full of unpredictable curves. I dont see what is wrong with helping a stranger. The day we will stop helping one another is the day humanity will cease to exist.
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics by Thunday1005(m): 12:08am On Oct 12, 2018
vickatcch:
Samething almost happened to my sister.They met on facebook,and the guy was using a cloned foreign number to call her.

i went to visit my parent that particular day,so i over heard my sister and her freind discusing about the guy and how they plan to do the traditional marriage.
It was kind of strange because i didnt know she was dating a guy in US, grin i didnt say anything or contributed in the discusion they were having,though she wanted me to join the discussion.

I met my Mum and ask her if she was aware of any traditional marriage between my sister and an american guy,lol. Mum said yes,and i asked her if she asked my sister where they met,mum said facebook,i smiled and asked mum if my sister have met with the guy,she said No,that they only talk on phone.That the american guys mum always call her and beg her to accept them,as the guy is his only Son...

I told my Mum point blank that they are 419 people,the so called mum and the guy are working together.she should watch my sister closely because they will call her and ask her for money soon.ThankGod,Mum understood me clearly.it didnt even take up to 3days,before the guys Mum called my sister.lols that she had an accident and the little girl(one of her granddaughter) she was taking to school was rushed to the hospital and in critical condition,they need 200k to start treatment,that she couldnt reach her son in america on phone.lol,my sister started crying o,luckly my Mum was at home when the 419ers called my sis,she told mum and was rushing to go and withdraw and send the money..lol,mum just locked the door and didnt allow her go outside,Mum told her that does people are 419ers(scammers).she still did not agree o.she was still crying for the little girl that need money for emergency treatment.

Prio to the accident,they guy told my sister how fast her mum use to drive,that you will be scared to death if her mum drives you,because she drives in full speed.

I had to rush down to see my sister and explain things to her and how this guys operate,before she believed that it was a scam.
Girls need to be care with all this america facebook boyfrirnd.

frankline Obi is the guys facebook name.

Coperate scammers
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics by DedeNkem: 12:58am On Oct 12, 2018
TheCongo2:

Just pray that you don't find yourself in a situation where you have to raise funds asking strangers to assist you. My man, life is full of unpredictable curves. I dont see what is wrong with helping a stranger. The day we will stop helping one another is the day humanity will cease to exist.

Maybe I didn't word my response well. I didn't mean that a stranger who genuinely is in need shouldn't be helped.
I just couldn't believe she fell for the whole sh*it story. People need to think before believing what strangers say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House / Female Kidnapper Beaten And Stripped In Osun (pics, Video) / POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.