Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" - Properties (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" (61432 Views)

The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra / The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 11:34am On Mar 13, 2019
whirlwind7:

Do these ceilings have recesses where light bulbs can be installed, such that you can see the light without seeing the bulb itself?

That would be a classy touch.

I have it in the latest finished one in this house. We have done that in almost all our projects.

Something like this.. second picture.
https://www.nairaland.com/1922424/ceiling-pop-designs-house
Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by tranxo(m): 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
spyder880:

I have it in the latest finished one in this house. We have done that in almost all our projects.

How accessible are the hidden bulbs
Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by whirlwind7(m): 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
spyder880:

Nice. Thanks
Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 6:46am On Mar 14, 2019
tranxo:

How accessible are the hidden bulbs
We have it everywhere, I have some in my house, remnant from a completed project.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by tranxo(m): 11:02am On Mar 14, 2019
spyder880:

We have it everywhere, I have some in my house, remnant from a completed project.

Actually I meany how easily reachable re they when they die and need replacement. Now that I see the shape, that wouldn't be a problem. I thought they are installed in a recessed hole in that seeming tight space.

Thanks
Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2019
tranxo:

Actually I meany how easily reachable re they when they die and need replacement. Now that I see the shape, that wouldn't be a problem. I thought they are installed in a recessed hole in that seeming tight space.

Thanks

They are very easy to replace. We have models now that can be replaced by anyone.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by AKswift: 1:06am On Jul 16, 2019
spyder880:
The house as at yesterday. ........
Oga Spyder, is this roofing done with aluminum step-tiles or stone coated
Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 6:25am On Jul 16, 2019
AKswift:

Oga Spyder, is this roofing done with aluminum step-tiles or stone coated

This is the Wichtech "classic" stone coated roofing tiles. Tested and trusted cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by val15: 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nice

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by DCGUY: 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
Oga Spyder, sorry to call us back. Remember, all students to grasp at the same pace. Just want to know why some part of the foundation had beams, as against the other part that are just blinding and then blocks? Was that because that part of the land was too soft or had heavier load to carry?
Re: The Making Of The "Anambra 5 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
DCGUY:
Oga Spyder, sorry to call us back. Remember, all students to grasp at the same pace. Just want to know why some part of the foundation had beams, as against the other part that are just blinding and then blocks? Was that because that part of the land was too soft or had heavier load to carry?

We took the decision according to what we see inside the ground when we did excavations. The trenches needed additional treatment at that stage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) / Cost Of Soakaway(septic Tank) / My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.