Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

How To Woe A Lady Successfully - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Woe A Lady Successfully (1024 Views)

Some Men Can't Woe A Lady / Woe Unto Any Man That Will Marry Tboss.".. ( Tboss's Father) / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Woe A Lady Successfully by mrex911(m): 12:24am On Oct 11, 2018
pls fams , I have tried xo many time to have a girlfriend of my own without success.
The challenge here is the woeing , after woeing them they end up turning me down. pls, is there any other secret of woeing a lady that I should apply bc dis thing is getting out of hand . Your comments are needed pls .
Re: How To Woe A Lady Successfully by N0favors: 12:32am On Oct 11, 2018
No girl wanna be ‘woed’ Bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Woe A Lady Successfully by Nobody: 1:27am On Oct 11, 2018
N0favors:
No girl wanna be ‘woed’ Bro
Not Nice grin
Re: How To Woe A Lady Successfully by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 11, 2018
First step is u have to stop woeing & start blessing them.. You will be shocked at how they will star flocking around & competing for ur time cheesy
Re: How To Woe A Lady Successfully by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 11, 2018
that topic woed my phone screen
Re: How To Woe A Lady Successfully by N0favors: 2:32am On Oct 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
Not Nice grin
but do you wanna be ‘woed’? grin
Re: How To Woe A Lady Successfully by tevanso(m): 6:04am On Oct 11, 2018
mrex911:
pls fams , I have tried xo many time to have a girlfriend of my own without success.
The challenge here is the woeing , after woeing them they end up turning me down. pls, is there any other secret of woeing a lady that I should apply bc dis thing is getting out of hand . Your comments are needed pls .
stop woeing them.
Improve in ur dressing
Put on a smiling face.
Try to be funny
Be nice
Have confidence in ur self
And smell nice
Finally no mouth odour.
With these, u are gud to go.
Chat me up on Whatsap if u have any question. 08060506857

1 Like

Re: How To Woe A Lady Successfully by Masama: 6:49am On Oct 11, 2018
Why should anyone want to woe a lady? What did the lady do to you?
Re: How To Woe A Lady Successfully by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 11, 2018
N0favors:
but do you wanna be ‘woed’? grin
Mbanu lipsrsealed

someone should help the op out nah grin
Re: How To Woe A Lady Successfully by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 11, 2018
It's OK nah grin grin Stop punishing him for his blunder and help him out. Haba.

I don't know the rules in the book bro. I have never wooed a girl. We just connect mutually. Like a natural chemistry. I think you should relax and stop being too desperate about it. Stop rushing after girls you meet on the road you don't even know. It's risky. They'll just make a fool of you.

Try someone you're already fairly acquainted with.

1 Like

Re: How To Woe A Lady Successfully by N0favors: 9:29am On Oct 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
Mbanu lipsrsealed

someone should help the op out nah grin
Should we tell him? cheesy

Nah! He’ll be alright las las

(1) (Reply)

7 Best Lines From Wizkid's 'fever' Track / Sex Worker Who Was Murdered Told Her Family She Was An IT Consultant. / dance dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.