Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido (53751 Views)

Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' / Chioma Finally Leaves Davido - Kemi Olunloyo / Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by Pavore9: 8:04am On Oct 11, 2018
She has time.
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by iammo(m): 8:04am On Oct 11, 2018
Trolling a bigger Nigeria celeb always gives attention and traffic to your blog, same thing, Linda ikeji, stella SDK, and instablog does
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by Larryslim(m): 8:06am On Oct 11, 2018
Which kind lie be this??
Days ago davido posted a story on his IG and tagged chioma with love emoji,so where's this coming from??..
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by GaggleNSwallow: 8:06am On Oct 11, 2018
This woman knows how to shake the media. grin
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by Billygee2u: 8:07am On Oct 11, 2018
Davido,the best you can do is to ignore this woman.
don't give her the attention she's craving for.
She wants to ride on your back to achieve her selfish goal.
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by xpmode(m): 8:07am On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
sad
Every thought you are born against, you have commented
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by eyinjuege: 8:08am On Oct 11, 2018
This aunty likes trouble too much.
Go and siddon abeg.
Blogging has always being so dishonorable, and journalists these days are even worse
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by xpmode(m): 8:09am On Oct 11, 2018
PharmaGirl:
MadamKOO AGAIN? cheesy

Chioma has not broken up with Davido c'mon.
It's not as though i care but this woman just wants to fight, this woman wey like fight wants to fight davido again. cheesy

I hope it doesn't turn messy though but with Kemi on this, one cannot be so sure angry cheesy
I still wonder what she stands to gain from this.

If you know how much she collected to post that, you will shout, she is a paid gossiper
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 11, 2018
xpmode:

Every thought you are born against, you have commented

I'm a junior pastor at my church. Be careful
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by segebase(m): 8:09am On Oct 11, 2018
l
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 11, 2018
I trust my Gee Davido na this kind of things dey give am inspiration to write good music

watch the next single " Kemi mental alert ooo, she wan use me trend again ooo, briiii bang bang, she talk say Chioma don resign oooo"

grin
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:11am On Oct 11, 2018
alukstea:
God save us from people like Kemi ooh ...

“She doesn’t speak with wisdom, wisdom too doesn’t speak through her”

Better Davido doesn’t reply her ooh just leave her for it.

Na today “breakup” don de ? Albeit this auntie Kemi mumuish tendency de advance everyday.
u don't give wat u don't av...And besides her attitude comes with that age in most women Who are lonely and sadists by default...
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by PECON1(m): 8:12am On Oct 11, 2018
this woman is an epitome of foolishness. her wish is for them to separate.

1 Like

Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by Rumicarter: 8:12am On Oct 11, 2018
Kemi wants to Trend.
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by Tonimordred(m): 8:13am On Oct 11, 2018
Is dis kemi a witch...lets hear 4rm davido b4 we bliv
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by Tinalex(f): 8:14am On Oct 11, 2018
It seems this woman is under a curse!!! Kilode?
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by hope4nigeria(m): 8:16am On Oct 11, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Ahhh this woman angry If Davido should give her back now they will say Omode RI agba fin. Always looking for attention In d wrong places. How old is davido compared to your age wey u carry Hm matter for head
we may find small truth from mad person, let's just keep finger crossed, I once said it that all the over hype assurance, the ghost cars for chioma, one day, the truth will unfold

1 Like

Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by Smile4daddy(m): 8:16am On Oct 11, 2018
Rubbish.

Think of anything you knw say Davido don do for Chioma b4,

Have don more of that for one useless girl called Tessy in the past and she still breakup with me.

Now tell me how him take need our prayer concerning breakup matter.
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by onatisi(m): 8:17am On Oct 11, 2018
The truth is that despite kemi olulunloyo erratic behaviour at times and her penchant for abusive words ,one thing we can't deny about her is that MOST OF THE TIME HER NEWS ,STORIES AND INFORMATION ARE ALWAYS 90% CORRECT AND FOUNDED .

3 Likes

Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by EmekaBlue(m): 8:17am On Oct 11, 2018
Davido go cry tire..... grin

Its not easy to lose a fresh igbo girl...Igbo Amaka
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by gorgeous888(f): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2018
angrySomebody should please take this woman back 2d prison. I guess she missed it
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by LaJose78(m): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2018
hanty!!!
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by candygist: 8:24am On Oct 11, 2018
PharmaGirl:
MadamKOO AGAIN? cheesy

Chioma has not broken up with Davido c'mon.
It's not as though i care but this woman just wants to fight, this woman wey like fight wants to fight davido again. cheesy

I hope it doesn't turn messy though but with Kemi on this, one cannot be so sure angry cheesy
I still wonder what she stands to gain from this.

If you have a woman like this as your neighbour enn and your house rent is still remaining 8 months. Na die be that o

1 Like

Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by Anduku: 8:27am On Oct 11, 2018
Madam Kemi again
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by rsajuwon22: 8:30am On Oct 11, 2018
I can't blive this
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by RexTramadol1: 8:31am On Oct 11, 2018
grin grin
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 11, 2018
I blame the family of this loquacious woman for not looking for help for her.

Shame nor dey catch mad person , but e dey catch him people.

She is clearly maladjusted and has been dancing unclad in the market Square for a while now.
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by IkemChris(m): 8:32am On Oct 11, 2018
This madam 50 is just a trouble making, self seeking, unstable woman
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by Boyooosa(m): 8:34am On Oct 11, 2018
Prophetess of doom!
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 11, 2018
hope4nigeria:
we may find small truth from mad person, let's just keep finger crossed, I once said it that all the over hype assurance, the ghost cars for chioma, one day, the truth will unfold
Which truth, has any of kemi words ever proven to be truth?
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 11, 2018
onatisi:
The truth is that despite kemi olulunloyo erratic behaviour at times and her penchant for abusive words ,one thing we can't deny about her is that MOST OF THE TIME HER NEWS ,STORIES AND INFORMATION ARE ALWAYS 90% CORRECT AND FOUNDED .
And she landed in prison for giving correct information?

1 Like

Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by Boyooosa(m): 8:39am On Oct 11, 2018
Prison did not change this woman. Yaba will work wonder in her life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Poses On A Yatch In Sexy Outfit (Photos) / BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake / Jude Okoye: 'Peter Okoye Is A Prodigal Son, We Wont Lose Sleep Over Mr P”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.