Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido (53755 Views)

Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' / Chioma Finally Leaves Davido - Kemi Olunloyo / Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 11, 2018
This Kemi should just be ignored,,, like Linda ignored her. She will pounce on the next person, cos she needs attention, and help.
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by xpmode(m): 8:41am On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:

I'm a junior pastor at my church. Be careful
Junior pastor in your church is equal to a children teacher in my church
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by madgoat(m): 8:41am On Oct 11, 2018
So happy to hear this news. I dislike that useless Davido and his frog-like voice. Smmmmhhhh

1 Like

Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by onatisi(m): 8:44am On Oct 11, 2018
charliboy654:

And she landed in prison for giving correct information?
She landed in prison because she stepped on the toes of powerful people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by Abedi4JESUS(m): 8:45am On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:

I'm a junior pastor at my church. Be careful

Be it known to Nairalanders this day that this GoTV is anti Christ. I have gone through his comments and no Good Christian would compare Christianity to a religion that breeds terrorists all over the world. If you don't desist from such act, the judgement of God would come upon you.... remember we don't take up arms for our GOD. Be warned
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by Puzzypleazer: 8:59am On Oct 11, 2018
the girl is a gold digging hoe na. davido should donate her for her to be raped by some agberos as pay back
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by Jokerman(m): 9:06am On Oct 11, 2018
Masama:
Where are those who were attacking pastor Ibiyeome for putting this mad woman in jail? You won't see them now o

Did Jesus Christ put anyone in jail while on Earth??
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by maasoap(m): 9:06am On Oct 11, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Ahhh this woman angry If Davido should give her back now they will say Omode RI agba fin. Always looking for attention In d wrong places. How old is davido compared to your age wey u carry Hm matter for head

Taking on Davido is still by far fair compared to that comedian's baby girl.
But think of it, where is that 130m naira supercar? Where is Chioma's food or TV show? And I equally agreed that Davido is possessive and obsessive of that girl. It is not good for a healthy relationship, most especially for the ladies. Chioma should dumb him.
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by movetoca: 9:06am On Oct 11, 2018
"Never make the mistake of going back to Sophia momodu". I love this Aunty Kemi .
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 11, 2018
[s]
Abedi4JESUS:

Be it known to Nairalanders this day that this GoTV is anti Christ. I have gone through his comments and no Good Christian would compare Christianity to a religion that breeds terrorists all over the world. If you don't desist from such act, the judgement of God would come upon you.... remember we don't take up arms for our GOD. Be warned
[/s]

Repent and give your life to Jesus so Allah can bless you
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by frozen70(f): 9:11am On Oct 11, 2018
This woman madness in on stand by and permanent auto renew every month
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by D1DADDYKING: 9:11am On Oct 11, 2018
Anthy Kemi is looking for attention again...she is a Sycho patient.
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by maasoap(m): 9:12am On Oct 11, 2018
Abedi4JESUS:

Be it known to Nairalanders this day that this GoTV is anti Christ. I have gone through his comments and no Good Christian would compare Christianity to a religion that breeds terrorists all over the world. If you don't desist from such act, the judgement of God would come upon you.... remember we don't take up arms for our GOD. ........... Be warned

Firstly, you are throwing stones.
Secondly, you're haven't been focusing on your religion lately, your attention is on the other religion.
Thirdly, you're issuing a threat, subtly. That shows you have a lot in common with terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by Nickymezor(f): 9:18am On Oct 11, 2018
This lady again... undecided
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by Xisnin(m): 9:20am On Oct 11, 2018
Masama:
Where are those who were attacking pastor Ibiyeome for putting this mad woman in jail? You won't see them now o
Mad people belong to the psychiatric ward not jail.
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by KosyJerry(m): 9:29am On Oct 11, 2018
She is mentally unstable... Final conclusion
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by DeRay98(m): 9:36am On Oct 11, 2018
Masama:

No mind dem, children of hate. Anything negative about church or Christians to them it must be true no matter who said or wrote it but once it's about their favourite characters, it can't be true. angry

1 Like

Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by alfajohn: 10:22am On Oct 11, 2018
Masama:
A mad woman does not belong in jail, the home of the mentally impaired is a sanatorium.
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by Kobicove(m): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2018
This nutcase has started again undecided
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by BluntBoy(m): 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
Masama:

And what if it is the truth?

You are supporting Ibiyeomi abi? Wait till you get into trouble with a big man in Nigeria and watch how all your rights will be abused right in front of you and then we will see whether you would applaud that big man for using his influence to trample you.
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by Barney11: 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
The woman has been paid to hype up the Davido news,very soon you will see a title'Davido shuts Kemi up with a smoochy photo of him and Chioma in the bed!guys show business is so simple!Give them what they want to hear.Even the Linda own,she was paid to do so ,so that Linda can have a reason to showcase hereby dragging traffic to her blog.
Re: 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido by tomdon(m): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Ahhh this woman angry If Davido should give her back now they will say Omode RI agba fin. Always looking for attention In d wrong places. How old is davido compared to your age wey u carry Hm matter for head

She wants some spotlight naani

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pasuma's Daughter, Odetola Rokeebat Omobolaji Modupe Completes NYSC / Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set / Churchill Acquires 2024 Brand New Chevrolet Blazer For Daughter, Amelia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.