Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,299 members, 7,957,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete (36166 Views)

My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer / Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) / Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete by chloride6: 10:33am On Oct 11, 2018
i am more interested in why the guard attacked him.

What was the rationale?
Re: Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete by nNEOo(m): 10:36am On Oct 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The machete to the skull didn't kill him but I just hope his hospital bill doesn't because Nigerian hospitals are so exploitative.

I can't still help but consider how much his family would have made from compensations if he didn't survive this attack.
A good money making opportunity lost.

In all; he is lucky to be alive.
But he should never forgive his guardian angel for being so careless.

Kai paradox will not kill u grin
Re: Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete by Ogaga87(m): 10:38am On Oct 11, 2018
Proper findings should be done coz I believe this is not a machete cut.. The side of a machete and the applied force will do more than what we're seeing.. Even the coconut won't stand it much more the human head..
Re: Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete by TMemos: 10:38am On Oct 11, 2018
His brains were out?

then I DIED... what I didn't know then was what seemed like five minutes to me before I woke up, apparently was an hour. with rain pouring into my now open skull, brain exposed on the sandy ground.
Re: Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete by oluwaahmed: 10:42am On Oct 11, 2018
Praise God. Many people don't live to tell the tale if escaped skull mining. Our Yoruba elders and monarchs need to call their subjects to order, skull mining is becoming too much in odua.
Re: Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete by Eaglesence: 10:42am On Oct 11, 2018
But will his life remain the same again undecided this one wey iron don touch brain so

1 Like

Re: Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete by BabaAroba: 10:53am On Oct 11, 2018
Glory be to God,hope those guys are in police net
Re: Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete by DaddyNimo(m): 11:02am On Oct 11, 2018
pure carelessness, why allow guard access into your house when you're alone... why have guards in your house living with you seeing all your wealth.
Re: Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete by spinna: 11:05am On Oct 11, 2018
Just got into farming in Oyo. Before I ever left Lag I knew I must have boerboels for personal protection. They will be sleeping with me in my room when I start sleeping on the farm and I want them to multiply up to like 15 . I won't be as trusting as this man was but his story makes me to remember to be ever prayerful and vigilant. Some pple are just pure evil especially those you help.

I praise God for this mans life. Many are the afflictions of the righteous but he delivers us from them all

2 Likes

Re: Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 11, 2018
AroOkigbo:

Pray for NwaAmaikpe
grin the guy na craze e needs prays

grin
Re: Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete by PurestBoy(m): 11:39am On Oct 11, 2018
I'm aware of this incident. Thank God for his life
Re: Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete by divalishis: 11:47am On Oct 11, 2018
I have always said it and I will say it again.
Be very careful of those you let into your space. Both frenemies and workers.

A lot of people have died needlessly from houseboy/help killing them to security man hacking them to death. Last year to this year alone is about 7 incidences.

You think they are happy to be scrubbing your bathroom while you lounge in your chair on your laptop, sipping a drink and laughing at Nwa ama ikpe's shenanigans on Nairaland? You think they are happy to wash your car while you saunter out in your starched cloth and then they will run and open the gate for you?
You think they are happy?

If you like, be NICENESS itself. In fact, you will be a victim even faster. An evil mind is an evil mind.

Then to enemies friends, you think your friend is happy to see you and your partner happy, when they just had an explosive argument with theirs? That you are so well paid, while they are barely getting by?

The worm that eats the corn, lives in the corn. He that has ears should listen.

2 Likes

Re: Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete by divalishis: 11:55am On Oct 11, 2018
DaddyNimo:
pure carelessness, why allow guard access into your house when you're alone... why have guards in your house living with you seeing all your wealth.

There is no way they won't see the wealth. Even from outside in their small security man building, they can see, smell, touch, and feel it. Can wealth be hidden? Won't he come out wearing good cloths, smelling of nice perfume and drive off in his nice car? Who will open the gate for him? No be dem?
Re: Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete by DaddyNimo(m): 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
divalishis:

There is no way they won't see the wealth. Even from outside in their small security man building, they can see, smell, touch, and feel it. Can wealth be hidden? Won't he come out wearing good cloths, smelling of nice perfume and drive off in his nice car? Who will open the gate for him? No be dem?
I've learnt never to get too close and personal with domestic staffs, they are bastards and can be easily used by outsiders also I've learnt to always lock my door when I have a stranger over... I won't open my room for you in the middle of the night no matter what.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete by BigBrother9ja: 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hankyseller:
God firbid
Why dont you take a loan and stake for yourself and your entire family.
Why are you disturbing us with your scam?
Re: Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete by francisMKD(m): 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The machete to the skull didn't kill him but I just hope his hospital bill doesn't because Nigerian hospitals are so exploitative.

I can't still help but consider how much his family would have made from compensations if he didn't survive this attack.
A good money making opportunity lost.

In all; he is lucky to be alive.
But he should never forgive his guardian angel for being so careless.

Chai bros!!!! ur mouth no good at all...e dey smell!!!...
Atleast follow him to appreciate God for giving him a second chance na....it may be u someday u know!!!
Re: Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
Lol, we're in tough times, careful with all your workers especially gatemen,security and houseboys/girls.

Plus folks you invite into your home to do repairs and maintenance job, most use that opportunity to survey the place, and hatch their plan.

Don't be too nice to them, don't be too aggressive too.. But its safer to plant fear than show any sign of weakness.

Personal experience.
One dude came to help install AC and Mount my TV for me, I noticed the way he was acting all too comfortable, if he sees laptop he will ask, how much, which brand, trying to figure how many people stay in the house , he later stumbled on a complimentary card and was asking, bros na u get the card, na where u dey work be that...

That's when I came in hard, dismissed his claim and told him point blank say na my brother for army get the card, and he has 1hour to finish the job else I find someone else..I collected the drink I offered him and ask him to get to work.. No more stupid chats etc..

A week later, around 9pm, I got a call from his number, he was telling me he left one of his tools the other day, I said okay, I'll check tomorrow. He begged that he needed it for a job early the next morning..he was asking if I'm around , my instinct told me to peep out the window. So I moved to the edge of my emergency exit door and peered off the balcony. Just close to the gate, I saw three guys around the wall, they were trying to avoid the security light.

I went to my drawer , picked up my 9millimeter, switch on all the lights outside the compound, I did all this while remaining calm with him on the phone, next , I reached sent a text to the estate vigilante folks, woke up two of my cousins, we armed up and prepared for any show down. I went back to the phone and told him I wasn't at home , that he should show up tomorrow morning, he hung up. And next thing, one of the guys moved to scale to the fence.

My thought was to shoot him down, at that point, but I felt its better we catch him alive, the moment he touched ground, I shot his leg and we grabbed him. The others ran off.. Turned out he was a brother of the dude who came to do my job as expected.

The vigilante chased down the other two ,on was caught the other shot down and died.

The guy has been arrested now, don't Bleep with home repairs and maintenance guys, if its possible , don't let them inside your compound.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete by ogtavia(m): 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
This is why I don't laugh or share jokes with lower class people or anybody I am paying to do a job for me.
Re: Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
blood of buhari! shocked shocked shocked

Re: Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete by Nekky17: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
This God is toooooooo much.
who can say God does not exist?
who can say God does not answer prayers?
Whenever i hear about the mercies of God i get more confidence on the word of God.
this is a clear example of 'Let the word of God dwell in you richly'
cos times will come when all you can trust and lean on to survive is the word God.
if he didnt have the word to hold onto, he would have been a story by now.
I thank God for this testimony.

1 Like

Re: Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete by symbianDON(m): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
the kind of wickedness in some people's heart make even the devil jealous!!

Re: Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete by dederocs(m): 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
He is lucky to be alive
Re: Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete by RedAlert08(m): 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
Yewandequeen:
Thanks. Oluyole.
I work in oluyole. Can I call you sometime?
Already sent u a mail request
Re: Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
chloride6:
i am more interested in why the guard attacked him.

What was the rationale?

Me too, all that long story but no answer about the motive of the security guard.
Re: Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 11, 2019
Me, if I had a house of my own, I will not hire any security guard or househelp, I will just add 3 more vicious dogs to the 2 that I already have now and keep a gun in the house preferably a shot gunn that is always loaded.
Re: Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete by Slimsly100(f): 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
Thank the Lord for your life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood / Man Writes Suicide Note In Enugu, Drinks Rat Poison But Was Rescued (Photos) / Lady Beaten To Death, Years After Saying She Had Conquered Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.