Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,090 members, 7,863,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

Marital Issues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marital Issues (598 Views)

7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis / Why Do Ladies Talk To Their EX When They Have Marital Issues? / Your Marital Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marital Issues by papa190(m): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2010
There was a topic raised to why most Nigerian guys wait too long to get married. My conclusion was that money and not being ready is the main issue. Now, ladies, are those two factors an issue for you in terms of getting married or waiting for the broke to get his poo together?

I know some Nigerian couples in Berlin that have had traditional marriage back home but have not had wedding here. It's clear that they don't have the money to do it or that they are not ready for the drama.

Some guys want to be in control, some want to be richer than the lady. That's not the case these days. Most of the couples that I know, their wives makes more money than they do.

well as for me 190 i have plans on settling down before age 29,lets discuss!!
Re: Marital Issues by tayoast(m): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2010
[size=20pt]wat a dumb thread!!![/size]
Re: Marital Issues by candylips(m): 10:30am On Jul 13, 2010
very dumb thread indeed
Re: Marital Issues by papa190(m): 10:38am On Jul 13, 2010
^^ grin grin
only dumb people see dumb things~
Re: Marital Issues by tayoast(m): 10:43am On Jul 13, 2010
u got it all wrong
Re: Marital Issues by papa190(m): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2010
^^
I got it all rite~ grin
Re: Marital Issues by candylips(m): 10:48am On Jul 13, 2010
papa190:

^^ grin grin
only dumb people see dumb things~

what do i expect u to say
Re: Marital Issues by MrAnus: 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2010
well if u get married u be trapped with only one Womanliness, marraige not good idea
Re: Marital Issues by papa190(m): 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2010
^^
whats up with ur orange seller~
Re: Marital Issues by MrAnus: 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2010
Went out with this orange seller while I was on holiday in nigeria, had a bet with a friend, he dared me, BIG MISTAKE!!! all she does is swear, curse ,swear, he favourite was to curse people,s mother. I eventually had to run away

(1) (Reply)

Love Tips / We Luv Our Ladies Older And Richer, These Young Once Too Dey Form. / At Last Part 7 Of Free Relationship Tips Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.