Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Angry Man Breaks Wife Leg While Attempting Dangerous S-ex Position With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Man Breaks Wife Leg While Attempting Dangerous S-ex Position With Her (987 Views)

Man Drowns While Attempting To Propose To Girlfriend Underwater In Tanzania / Cardi B Shows Her Private Part As She Lifted Her Leg While Posing With Her Man, / Dumped Godfrey Okoye University Student Rescued While Attempting Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angry Man Breaks Wife Leg While Attempting Dangerous S-ex Position With Her by Beniham: 9:45am On Oct 11, 2018
EXTRAMan Breaks $ex Doll’s Leg While Attempting Dangerous $ex Position With Her (Photos) By DEALEH | 23rd January 2018

Only for him to hear a snap and realize the doll’s leg has been broken. Check out his Facebook update below.

i done tried to put them

Legs behind the head n pound that kitten smh done broke a bihhhhh leg...............

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/angry-man-breaks-ex-dolls-leg-while.html

Karess Lawary’s $ex doll incident has gone viral on social media where it has been shared over 24,800 times.

(1) (Reply)

This Pretty 20-year-old Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Husband / My Boyfriend's Younger Sister Caught Me Cheating (MY STORY) / I Found A Used Condom In My Husband’s Car But I Still Trust Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.