Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

This Pretty 20-year-old Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Pretty 20-year-old Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Husband (986 Views)

20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Pretty 20-year-old Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Husband by LiveWireForum: 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
A Twitter user, Simisola Sowole has declared that she wants to be a wife in four years time. And the time to start dating her ‘potential husband’ is now.

She took to her Twitter page, @burnt__dodo to list her spec.

She wrote:
“Please I am looking for a husband material. I’m 5’7. Age, 20. Half graduate (dem never give kpali). I love cooking. I’m part Tom boy. I’m very interesting. I don’t give wahala. Please Rt, he is on your TL. I want to be a MRS in 2022. I’m serious”.

She then continued,
“He should be above 6ft. Good looking. Good job. Not a bore. Not obsessed. No anger issues. We’re good to go”.

See Related Gist Here

Re: This Pretty 20-year-old Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Husband by dafeyankee: 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
You have everything I want in a wife.

Beautiful smile. Right brezz size. Skin complexion on point. Only our blood work remaining to be checked out,just to be sure you are good.

I am good 100%,but we will get tested for all sexual diseases known to man together.

I am ready to make you a Mrs next month. 2022 is too far.

Inbox me.

1 Like

Re: This Pretty 20-year-old Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Husband by McStoic(m): 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
If that's a good way to dodge lazy youth tag, my dear nothing do you. Na your own cup of aki awusa be dat.

Tis like she doesn't want happened to her aunts to happen to her. So she's doing her homework earlier.
Re: This Pretty 20-year-old Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Husband by Raalsalghul: 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
dafeyankee:

Beautiful smile. Right brezz size. Skin complexion on point. Only our blood work remaining to be checked out,just to be sure you are good.

I am good 100%,but we will get tested for all sexual diseases known to man together.

Inbox me.
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: This Pretty 20-year-old Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Husband by Victar(m): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
@20 and husband don dey hungry you like this... smh

1 Like

Re: This Pretty 20-year-old Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Husband by Chibuzor11(m): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
Brethren,
Please be wary of ladies like this; it's obviously a trap.

Ladies like this have nothing less than 200 unread WhatsApp messages and 100 ignored Instagram DM's and only for her to come out on twitter as a husband finder.

I Chibuzor, has seen enough not to be deceived by the succulent and curved boobs of a lady. This particular lady's PunA will as very loose a clown's pocket and this is the 21st century where men opt for tight things form clothes, trousers, boxers and of course PunA.

I repeat, this is s trap.

1 Like

Re: This Pretty 20-year-old Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Husband by MrSensor(m): 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
Re: This Pretty 20-year-old Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Husband by Oluromantic: 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
You will see boyfriends. U no fit see husband now. No be curse
Re: This Pretty 20-year-old Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Husband by Johntitus: 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
dafeyankee:

Inbox me.

That '6ft' doesn't mean your height bro. It means seeing Jesus for judgement. Easy! Lol
Re: This Pretty 20-year-old Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Husband by dafeyankee: 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
Johntitus:

That '6ft' doesn't mean your height bro. It means seeing Jesus for judgement. Easy! Lol

She cannot kee me.

If she is stronger than me there, I pick my clothes in the bedroom and walk away. I cannot kee myself over sex with one young girl.

No shame bro.
Re: This Pretty 20-year-old Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Husband by dingbang(m): 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
Something fishy about her

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Women Create Drama In Relationships (and How To Fix Things) / My Husband’s Brother Disrespects Me In My Own Home / See How Massive This Lady's Backside Now Looks Like 10-years After (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.