Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,772 members, 7,862,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

What Do You Know About Fat Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Know About Fat Guys? (5189 Views)

Shocking!16 Problems Only Fat Guys Would Understand / Fat Guys With Short Dick Look Like Capital Letter Q. True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by Ilamina(f): 2:28am On Oct 12, 2018
Nobodys:
grin .My sister, help me ask them o.. All these NL babes haff spoil finish grin...

Well some chubby guys are cool...The tall, neat, not too fat guy... quite okay, as long as he doesn't have big bumbum.. grin

My new crush is chubby smiley
Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by Ilamina(f): 2:33am On Oct 12, 2018
Colourich:
That's bullocks, they are not the best. I love my men slim, not skinny though.

I am slim, so I detest slim guys
And their dicks are skinny, ewwww

One skinny tall Jamaican dude, removed his trousers in front of me recently and I didn't like it

It was skinny and long
Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by otongidela(m): 3:35am On Oct 12, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]i know they are chubby and are mostly gluttons (they can eat for Africa) but a girl to date them is kinda safe from emotional catastrophe cause the probability of them cheating is overwhelmly low
but if he's rich sister you need prayers �
Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by Ilamina(f): 4:01am On Oct 12, 2018
Ilamina:

One skinny tall Jamaican dude, removed his trousers in front of me recently and I didn't like it

It was skinny and long
Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 12, 2018
I have this friend who is really fat and huge up to the extent that he is ashamed of his body, never takes off his shirt freely, no matter how hot it is unless if he is alone by himself. Has got a swimming pool too in his estate but never goes swimming, all he wants to do is either lock himself in the room and watch movies 24/7 or sit on the couch in the living room when his folkes are not around and watch TV for the whole day.

Anyway, one thing he loves more than anything is sex, if you leave him, he can even spend the whole day fukking. This guy will never tell a woman that he is tired in between sessions of fukking. No matter how long it takes, this guy must finish what he starts.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by Ilamina(f): 6:48am On Oct 12, 2018
mhd5757:
I have this friend who is really fat and huge up to the extent that he is ashamed of his body, never takes off his shirt freely, no matter how hot it is unless if he is alone by himself. Has got a swimming pool too in his estate but never goes swimming, all he wants to do is either lock himself in the room and watch movies 24/7 or sit on the couch in the living room when his folkes are not around and watch TV for the whole day.

Anyway, one thing he loves more than anything is sex, if you leave him, he can even spend the whole day fukking. This guy will never tell a woman that he is tired in between sessions of fukking. No matter how long it takes, this guy must finish what he starts.

But the girls here say they get tired easily
Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by Oyindidi(f): 6:57am On Oct 12, 2018
midehi2:
They have small dick
grin that's not true
Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by don4real18(m): 6:59am On Oct 12, 2018
pansophist:
I think being fat (man or woman) is a reflection of a poor level of self-governance. It shows you don't care about yourself, and perhaps, ignorant to the potential problems that comes with having excess body fat.
I'm glad it's your thoughts because you have never been so wrong

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by soviete(m): 8:35am On Oct 12, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

Gbagaun

Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by soviete(m): 8:36am On Oct 12, 2018
Biglittlelois:

When ladies says this consistently, know that it's 90% true!! yes they have tiny diick cheesy
abeg make una stop ooo.. no make person go commit suicide ooo

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by soviete(m): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
grin that's not true
thank God someone old as spoken grin grin. not all these fish brain girls
Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by Oyindidi(f): 8:45am On Oct 12, 2018
soviete:
thank God someone old as spoken grin grin. not all these fish brain girls
Some are fat and below is huge. Some slim with small index finger size below.
Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by soviete(m): 8:51am On Oct 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
Some are fat and below is huge. Some slim with small index finger size below.
u wicked small grin grin grin.. but u r right tho.. people just carry fake assumptions around like they are scientists
Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 12, 2018
Ilamina:

It was skinny and long
I heard fat guys have small dic.k.
Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by MrSensor(m): 10:43am On Oct 12, 2018
Biglittlelois:

When ladies says this consistently, know that it's 90% true!! yes they have tiny diick cheesy
I have small but when it's erect, it can reach at your lungs and can almost suffocate you.
Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by banre(m): 10:53am On Oct 12, 2018
lol grin grin

werey people just full here sha
Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:26am On Oct 12, 2018
MrSensor:
I have small but when it's erect, it can reach at your lungs and can almost suffocate you.

Be deceiving yourself therecheesy
Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by Ilamina(f): 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
MrSensor:
shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by soviete(m): 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
MrSensor:
grin grin
Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
midehi2:
They have small dick
gringringrin
Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
Thought you said you was a virgin though
Ilamina:

It was skinny and long
Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by Ilamina(f): 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
Thought you said you was a virgin though

Yea, I happened to be in the same room with him

He liked to walk around the room naked
Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
midehi2:
They have small dick
you dn see dicks tire abi. Aunty dickson
Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
MrSensor:

Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by Burgerlomo: 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
chiommy123:
whether they're hunger or not you will not know

Really?
Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
to all the madam Dicksons dat commented...I hail oo
Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by Kc1990(f): 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
They can snore for Africa
Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by Eveezy(m): 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
pansophist:
I think being fat (man or woman) is a reflection of a poor level of self-governance. It shows you don't care about yourself, and perhaps, ignorant to the potential problems that comes with having excess body fat.
Sure! It's easier to say when u d type that down two bowls of food ND doesn't add anitin, but if u type dt once u relax a Lil, u add weight, u no go talk
Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by Ilamina(f): 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
Kc1990:

I know someone that is slim that snores
Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by soviete(m): 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
Kc1990:
aunty u wicked small o grin grin
Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by Ilamina(f): 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
Chubby cheeks
Re: What Do You Know About Fat Guys? by technicallyrich(m): 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
Dont know about fat guys but from experince fat girls are bea.
There pusycat get so so wet and meaty.just use lubricant and add with her wet ness after smookin bgrass and i drink hero as a hero,and cum deep inside that meaty juicy pusycat.
You will literally see paradice.
But be warnd,they always talk about marriage.
Slim news papers sef never see husband na faty bum bum,so once they get pregnant they will force you to marry them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Groom Admiring Chief Bridesmaid On His Wedding Day (PICTURE) / The Hypocrisy And Selfishness Of Nigerian Women / DNA Test Is Evil, See Why (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.