Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar (113209 Views)

Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her / Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife / Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by frowland(m): 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
kiss Atiku still get power to make this one cum unlike bubu way no get stamina to wire Aisha
How do you know this? ...Dont be suprised that Atiku might be a 1mins man like you.

1 Like

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by jolomiurenyi(m): 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
kiss Atiku still get power to make this one cum unlike bubu way no get stamina to wire Aisha

Lol..... you must be a warri boy...lol
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by 2shure: 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
yup

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by Banmeallday: 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
Is she not wanted in the US
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by mudiana(m): 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
kenzysmith:
even if atiku Bleep my girlfriend, my wife even if he campaign say he wan come thief money i go still vote am sad
bros I dey tell u oh. Even if him turn to goat, I go vote am. Cos DAT deadman needs to go. How country go get walking dead as president.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by MartinsD12(m): 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
LOL rotten mind
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by rhames(m): 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
She was the money launderer singled out in the corruption scandal inolving Atiku.

If he wins the 2019 elections, Nigeria will be mortgaged

1 Like

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by franchasng: 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
Igbo is a very special tribe...no wonder every other tribe keeps hating on them yet they can't do without Igbo people, mhen....just look at how classy, refined, virtuous, amiable, svelte the woman looks.....God is great.

Jenny nwanyi oma mara mma eji eje mba, asa nwanyi....ada di ora mma....omaoma asa aru....aru ka akwa....obi diya, chai, nwanyi oma idi okay shocked kiss kiss

I said it sometime ago that if you want to be great and successful as a none Igbo man, find you an Igbo lady and marry o....I have said my own...check all the great men in Nigeria....they all married an Igbo lady.... cheesy

Aisha Buhari is beautiful, but you cannot compare her puff puff face with this elegant Igbo goddess lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Truly Igbos are the black Jews, I just can't stop thanking God for creating me an Igbo man kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by LZAA: 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
Roger3D:
She loves his money. There's nothing an ibo man cant do for money. She cant even love you or mr LZAA grin

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by Justizer(m): 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
kenzysmith:
even if atiku Bleep my girlfriend, my wife even if he campaign say he wan come thief money i go still vote am .My mind is made up i have decided sad

broo take am easy now. bubu dey watch you ooo
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by Bambambiglo: 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
Roger3D:
An ibo woman crook just like her Fulani husband- American Senate

grin See frustration abeg
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by whytepawn1(m): 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
politics. this is just a bid to garner votes from the south east, that said i think i will still vote atiku any day any time.
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by Agugbadin: 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
Sannisege:
Of course only a woman from the crime-ridden eastern region can help Atiku launder money. SAI Buhar all the way

Buhari has no answer Nigeria economic solution. Tufiakwa
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by Ategberoson(m): 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
was she detained when she was caught with the Money laundering in USA
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by cooltola(m): 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by Agugbadin: 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
frowland:

How do you know this? ...Dont be suprised that Atiku might be a 1mins man like you.

When there is agbo burantachi
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by frowland(m): 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
Agugbadin:

When there is agbo burantachi
Haha
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by Agugbadin: 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
franchasng:
Igbo is a very special tribe...no wonder every other tribe keeps hating on them yet they can't do without Igbo people, mhen....just look at how classy, refined, virtuous, amiable, svelte the woman looks.....God is great.

Jenny nwanyi oma mara mma eji eje mba, asa nwanyi....ada di ora mma....omaoma asa aru....aru ka akwa....obi diya, chai, nwanyi oma idi okay shocked kiss kiss

I said it sometime ago that if you want to be great and successful as a none Igbo man, find you an Igbo lady and marry o....I have said my own...check all the great men in Nigeria....they all married an Igbo lady.... cheesy

Aisha Buhari is beautiful, but you cannot compare her puff puff face with this elegant Igbo goddess lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Truly Igbos are the black Jews, I just can't stop thanking God for creating me an Igbo man kiss kiss

Nwane you are correct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by titopius(m): 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
Atiku is a bad guy he has nurtured this his presidential ambition for long....as a result of that he got married to both Igbo and Yoruba woman tomorrow he will come and tell us to vote for him that he is our in-law Atiku Atiku sense will not kill you.....

3 Likes

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by franchasng: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
Agugbadin:

Nwane you are correct.
I can never be wrong my bra, Atiku and his wife di okay shocked cheesy cheesy

This picture alone made me long for marriage now cry cry

1 Like

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by michoim(m): 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
No wonder IPOB is supporting him. This man is an arch polygamist. Marrying everywhere he goes. That is how he will be looting our money to marry more wives...this is the man some clergymen are supporting. ..God forbid
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by Seunnzy(m): 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
all these for political agenda..this man is too desperate
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by zaltman(m): 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
Between a Muslim with one wife and another with more than one, who is more likely to islamize Nigeria?
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by philipinho: 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
042report:
The former vice president, Atiku Abubakar have totally married up to four wives, and has 26 children.

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by ohem007(m): 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
Yeye dey smell....

So what his he trying to prove now...

This yeye presidential aspirant thinks we are all foolish..

So you showing off your igbo wife now has turned national trophy so you can as well tell them my igbo brodas that you got them back right??

Make them just give this presidency thingy to all nigerians jare..
Make we just dey enter aso rock like say na beanz...

1 Like

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by Obienesarah: 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
Donald95:

Yes. Even Babangida knows that

Oh yes, I use to discuss it with babangida in those days.
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by bluecircle470: 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

How do you know bubu is not the best in eating raw snail

1 Share

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by AuroraB(f): 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Hmmm!
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
042report:
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, is married to a beautiful Igbo lady, Jennifer Iwenjora, who was until their marriage, a reporter with the popular Nigeria Television Authority (NTA).

Jenny as she is fondly called, who is a legal practitioner in private practice in the federal capital territory, Abuja, is said to be making underground moves for her hubby to actualized his presidential dream come next year.

Her marriage to Atiku, to some came as a shock, being an Igbo woman. But to another set of people, her choice was a fulfillment of who she is - bold, intelligent, fierce and a go getter.

Jenny is from the South-East but loves to be referred to as a Nigerian, with no tribe attached.

The former vice president, Atiku Abubakar have totally married up to four wives, and has 26 children.

Igbo women can die beccause of that long, thick uncircumcised Hausa/Fulani dīck. Once they see it their pussy just starts gushing fluids like the river Niger at Onitsha grin Yet their men will come to nairaland and start talking trash about northerners, meanwhile their women remain perpetual slaves to Hausa prīck. Big shame!
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by wink2015(m): 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
I hope the Nigerian electorate will give him the political space to get our battered federalism restructured for equitable development based on the principles of fairness and justice.

Being an enlightened politician who married Nigerian women from the north, south west, south east.

He no doubt will win the heart of Nigerians as Ex- Vice President Alhaji Abubakar Atiku is likely going to spring surprises during the 2019 election.
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by yvelchstores(f): 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
Tufia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / Sokoto Road, Kaduna: El-Rufai Constructs Road That Looks Like European Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.