Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,362 members, 7,957,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar (113737 Views)

Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her / Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife / Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by Evablizin(f): 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
kiss Atiku still get power to make this one cum unlike bubu way no get stamina to wire Aisha
See ehn,your wahala is too much.
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by spiralwedge(m): 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
Im so sorry for the SE and their weird political calculations smh

1 Like

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by Lionheart001: 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
kenzysmith:
even if atiku Bleep my girlfriend, my wife even if he campaign say he wan come thief money i go still vote am .My mind is made up i have decided sad
Ode. Hehehehhehehe. Ride on Bro. I am with you. I got my mind made up don't confuse me with the facts.

1 Like

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
A life long learner, man with one wife, a researcher with publications in his name home and abroad is who Nigeria needs. Having more than one wife means you can’t have focus. Focus is much needed. We need a man who respects women. You can’t claim to respect women and be married to more than one woman. We need to check mate the exponential increase in population. We don’t need folks who are polygamous, with more than 3 or 4 kids.
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by kaliboi94(m): 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
kiss Atiku still get power to make this one cum unlike bubu way no get stamina to wire Aisha
And Aisha still fresh o
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by vicdaram(m): 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
I'm confused here. Is she thesame Douglas that was indicted as Atiku's cohort in laundering millions of dollars there in US

1 Like

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
They want to use this medium to make us vote for him....no worry atikulator you don buy my vote sha
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

You no fit expect skeleton to be active now, see better person wey dey enjoy ehn money no be like that oldman
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by Focusmind: 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

That's why Aisha is always unhappy.

I have noticed that women that are not enjoying romantic times (sex) with their husband tends to be unhappy and critical of her man most of time.

This seems to be her situation with Bubu

1 Like

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by delpee(f): 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
vicdaram:
I'm confused here. Is she thesame Douglas that was indicted as Atiku's cohort in laundering millions of dollars there in US

Exactly!
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by BillgatesMaigad(m): 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
But will Atiku Restructure Nigeria if Elected??

That is what we the elders are concerned about and not some foolish fools Atikulating

1 Like

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
ARTICULATED ADA NMA
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by wildernessVoice: 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
Let's pray for God to raise a King unto us that will reign and rule in righteousness.
It's just 3 years ago that some of us chant said baba and were disappointed.
It's too early to rejoice over the candidature of Atiku but pray for the will of God to be done in Nigeria.
Shalom......!
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by ogundeleai(m): 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
So this is major attractions for igbo to vote the same line they do in 2015,,,,,,,hiw has this relate to infrastructural development in the region... It's better they do not put their eggs in same basket this time around.. Enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by hesilo(m): 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
BubuZombi:
Any Igbo Man That Thinks She Gonna Be The First Lady...

Keep Dreaming, 'Cos the Yoruba Woman (Titi) will Always Remain First in Atiku's Life.

And Anyone That Thinks Atiku Will Win 2019 Elections...

Keep Dreaming, 'Cos Nigerians will Still Vote For Buhari.

BubuZombi Said So... cool

Receive my curse

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by Yankee101: 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
This guy like better thing. He doesn't discriminate good pvssy. That's a true Nigerian man!
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by bewla(m): 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
am
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by ArahCharles: 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
afroniger:
She must really love Atiku. It's not easy to launder money and do time in America for just any man. She may become his first lady.
she is from my village In Onitsha
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by tyinfinity: 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
this is biafran thief that is helping Atiku to steal Nigeria's money.she is not fine at all she is like those igbo girls that were defiled by Hausa soldier during the Biafra war
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by NkemjikaX(m): 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
[this is just a distraction for the Igbo's to lose the VP seat to sw since he is married to an Igbo lady. Pls not everyone can be fooled
quote author=mu2sa2 post=71991183]Atiku also has a fulani wife. It looks like Jennifer, the igbo, is already positioning herself to be first lady. But Titi, the Yoruba senior wife, has savoured the corridors of power before and is not likely to allow anyone to displace her. This is assuming Atiku does not get a thorough bashing at the polls. Btw, Atiku admitted publicly to be a cronic womanizer, despite his multiple wives - but claimed to have now stopped his philandering.[/quote]
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by Onyesblog(m): 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
No Group Can Stop President Buhari In 2019’- Say Presidency

The Presidency on Thursday said that there was no amount of gang-up against President Muhammadu Buhari that would stop him from emerging winner of the 2019 Presidential election.

Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Chief Femi Adesina said the regrouping of politicians against Buhari would not stop him from reclaiming his victory in next 2019 election.

Full Story Below:

http://www.boomreporters.com/2018/10/no-group-can-stop-president-buhari-in.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by BubuZombi: 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2018

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by showafrica(m): 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Konji don finish aisha by now...and brutash is not an option bc of heart attack..
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
Who wouldn't wife his best dick rider

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by CaptainFM1: 11:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
eosigwe:
what happens to Titi

She will be the SW regional campaign manager!

1 Like

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by edupedia: 12:02am On Oct 12, 2018
GentleMoney:
Cute!

...no point...next....
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by DateMynd44(m): 12:35am On Oct 12, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Seriously Aisha is sexually frustrated, she needs some good fvck but due to her public exposure, her hands are tied
make she call namdi KANU na.
the run away bastard

1 Like

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by uofa(m): 1:54am On Oct 12, 2018
I'm so dissapointed in most of you that say atiku will be better than buhari
Personally i say NO to atiku and NO to buhari!!!
see all these old politicians that have been found to have stolen from this country should be bundled together in one hall,place a serious bomb there and kill all of them!!!
who is a fool?atiku intentionally married from different influential nigerian tribes to paint an impression that he is nationalistic!
he knew he wanted to be president(its been he's life long ambition) so he married all these women to deceive you guys
as far as i'm concerned they are all thieves/deceivers
we are tired of recycling lifeless, double faced, corrupt nigerians!
shine your eyes and wake up nigerians!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by naijaking1: 2:08am On Oct 12, 2018
afroniger:
She must really love Atiku. It's not easy to launder money and do time in America for just any man. She may become his first lady.

When someone begins to talk about the underage Aisha Buhari raped and converted to wife, you BMC guys will begin vex
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by Attackerokenwa: 3:27am On Oct 12, 2018
26 children!!!!! this man is really a father of a nation
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by OKorowanta: 4:32am On Oct 12, 2018
Donald95:

That is why Aisha always talk to him and his party anyhow. If you can't satisfy your wife, sorry is your name.

To think Aisha was always saying the truth makes it more interesting...
Re: Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar by valentinos22(m): 5:58am On Oct 12, 2018
Donald95:

That is why Aisha always talk to him and his party anyhow. If you can't satisfy your wife, sorry is your name.
idiot! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) / See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally / Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.